by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa Evans

Post by anegge Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Tana sneered in disappointment as Marisa leaned into her in midair shifting their momentum. The clever blonde had found a very effective reversal.

Tana crashed onto her back stunned by the weight of the model as it came down upon her, the girl's orbs smooshing right into the dominator's face to dizzy her further. During that critical collision, Tana's arms had still been twined tightly around Marisa's waist giving the American a devastating spinal jolt much worse than what Tana's hops would have provided.

Of course, Marisa only had to recover from one of them before she had Tana where she wanted her, completely pinned and prepackaged in a delicious smother position. The Japanese girl's arms fell limp at her sides leaving her totally open and vulnerable to Marisa's next move.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa Evans

Post by valen311 Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Marisa decided she had a good thing going here and it would be a shame not to go with it. Her breasts pressed in on Tana's face, looking to lock in a breast smother. The model's thigh snuck back to Tana's covered sex, pressing and rubbing as Marisa seized a hold of Tana's wrists, trying to keep her down.
"Oh Tana, do stay there and enjoy yourself, hmm." she told the Dominator as she tried to keep the upper hand.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Tana didn't respond electing to conserve air that she would certainly need as Marisa grabbed her wrists holding her down firmly. She didn't intend to resist, not physically, as long as Marisa's increasingly sensitive right nipple was hers to play with. And Tana ensured that it was lassoing it with her tongue so it was facing directly towards her. Then as the warm breath stifling mamaries of the model pressed down on her she started to suckle firmly yet again nibbling away at the girl's tit tissue.

Tana felt the blonde's smooth thigh make contact with her sex once again, now in an even better position for it than before and resisted the urge to moan from it. She hadn't been able to do too much to Marisa's mound in the bear hug, but with gravity pressing the girl's pearl down into her. She didn't expect that the model had noticed her abs being more toned this time given that she had more interesting things to look at. But the American was about to get a taste. The dominator only had to shift half an inch to cause Marisa's clit to sink into the gap of her belly button. Then she struck clenching her abs tight so that the girl's clitoris was trapped in her belly button. Then with a side to side roll of her hips she began to twist the vulnerable tip in her belly grasp.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana

Post by valen311 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Marisa sighed as Tana's mouth found her her nipple, but continued to bear down upon the Japanese girl's face. Then, something happened that the American could never have expected. Tana's toned abdomen came into play, her belly button taking in her clit. Marisa's habit of wearing nothing under her dress was always something of a liability, and now she had to wonder briefly if it was something she should stop doing.
"W..what are you doing to me!?" she gasped, her hips giving a brief series of quivers as Tana's hip movements caused Marisa's clit to be worked upon by her foe's belly button.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana

Post by anegge Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Tana grinned when Marisa expressed her shock at Tana's clit snare. She seized the opportunity throwing her thighs over Marisa's and trying to pull them wide in a grapevine that would free her own pussy from attack. Tana wanted to free her wrists too, but it was unlikely that even this shock would leave Marisa open to that.

Instead Tana turned up her erotic assault wiggling her hips so that her belly would tug the girl's clit firmly in a circles and combining it with a spiral lick to the rim of Marisa's hardened nip in the opposite direction.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:10 am

Marisa writhed under Tana's erotic blitz, her legs grapevined away from the Japanese woman's sex.
"Ohhh.....ah no..." she moaned.
Tana could feel the warmth of Marisa's arousal as the American's sex began to dampen.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 pm

The audience was understandably confused. Marisa seemed to be under considerable sexual duress out of nowhere. Fortunately with the blonde writhing in pleasure Tana found the space she needed to catch her breath, and verbally taunt the girl.

"You should thank me." suggested Tana, "It was a lot of effort toning my abs enough that I could fuck your' clit using only my belly button." Tana rocked her hips up and back building momentum to free her wrists while tearing Marisa's pearl up and down in her implausible tummy lock.

The truth was it was too much effort to keep her stomach taut this long, and the only benefit of the grapevine in this position was to protect her own sex. Tana was readying herself to roll over on the older girl leaving her pinned in an opposite position from before. It was, after all, natural for the dominator to want to be on top.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:46 am

"Ah...sounds like you've been preparing for this. I should be flattered." Marisa groaned.
As Tana rolled, Marisa, instead of fighting it, rolled with the Japanese girl, letting her free her wrists. As they rolled, Marisa tried to use thier momentum to carry them to the edge of the ring apron and hopefully shove the Dominator off of her and out of the ring, under the bottom rope, to buy some recovery time. If it works, she'll rise to her feet and back to the middle of the ring.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Tana whipped one arm out at the last moment hooking it on the lowest rope to prevent her ejection from the ring. Still, Marisa's ploy had worked alright, as she had rolled Tana several feet away from her and was able to make it to her feet before the dizzy Japanese woman was entirely sure what had happened. Tana groaned as she tried to pull herself up to her feet, "Should be flattered, but instead your' just 'appropriately terrified'?" she teased.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:26 am

Marisa decided to strike while Tana seemed to be dizzy. Quickly she'll make her way to Tana and grab her by the arm, looking to whip Tana into the nearest corner. She'll follow in with a body splash. If all goes well, she'll drape Tana's over the ropes, as if for the Shattered Dreams move. Quickly she'll move Tana's bikini bottoms to the side but instead of going on the oral attack like she would normally, she slid the straps of her dress off, revealing her breasts.
"You know how incredibly hard my nipples can get. But I know how big your clit gets, when treated the right way." she said as she rubbed her hardened nipple over the Japanese girl's clit, circling it with the tip of her orb.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next