by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana

Post by anegge Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:23 am

This was the exciting part of her finisher. Marisa was clearly beyond the point of no return on a track towards orgasm after orgasm, and less obviously the Japanese wrestler had been sent the same direction with her first powerful climax in the hold. Now it was only a 'race' to see how much each woman could withstand before her sex had nothing left.

With Marisa in such a fierce climax the crab claw of Tana's twin attacks stung even deeper. The American's arching back sent her ricocheting between tearing her own g-spot against Tana's clit and ripping her clit between the vice like lips Tana had trapped her between. "But I'm not satisfied with just this good, dear. I want it to be better every time!" roared Tana as her hips danced wildly to keep the girl strung along by her puss shattering climax. "I'll drain you dry if that's what it takes to satisfy you, bitch!" Tana gleefully imagined that Marisa's gasps were a sign that she was weakening, it was so thrilling to see whether she'd have the girl at her breaking point soon.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 6 GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 6 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana

Post by valen311 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:04 am

Marisa gave another wordless cry as she was brought to another orgasm, not as intense as the first. But she knew her body and could tell this would be the first in a series of climaxes that would lead to a massive senses shattering detonation of pleasure.
"Slut! Auughh! I'll break that raunchy thing you call your womanhood!" she howled in fury and frustration.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Tana's body tensed with pleasure as she felt her prey's slit oozing again, watching the helpless woman writhe in frustration. She pressed her hips inward to the blonde's pelvis tightening the pressure of the cunt on cunt lock until she could feel every little shiver of pleasure Marisa was forced to experience. "Funny," she retorted cruelly, "It would be much more appropriate if I said that." She thrust hard into the restrained girl tearing her excited clitoris even deeper into the girl's ravaged g-spot, her eyes narrowing, her jaw loosening with each sexual torture she unleashed on Marisa.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 6 GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 6 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:15 am

"You...you might be right. You've ohh...god, played this one perfectly." Marisa conceded, honestly. She realized the fact that Tana's application of the hold was too much for her to break at this stage of the match and that she had been outmaneuvered and more than likely defeated. Still pride demanded she go down swinging. "But nobody has submitted yet, Tana!"
With that, she began rolling her hips in time with Tana's, welcoming her rival's advance. The lips of her sex slid along the Japanese woman's clit, her juices dampening the mat under where their groins struggled against each other.
*I've never been forced to submit before. But, if it's going to happen....I want it to be her. Her, out of them all...* she thought as she began her last stand.

Last edited by 133 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:48 am

Tana cooed at Marisa's admission. "Why, thank you, slut." she responded. She held tightly onto Marisa's smooth thighs and swung her leg around reversing the move until Marisa lay tit down on the canvas her pussy helplessly forced deep into the hold by the arch of her back. Then Tana thrust towards her hard bending the American's spine more as both women's imprisoned clits rode violently within each other's snatches. She started to gyrate her hips rolling the blonde's nub within her slickly, grinding the woman's defenses down further.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:54 am

Marisa let out a loud cry as she was forced into another orgasm. Unlike the others though, this one was a massive climax, her juices spraying briefly onto Tana's sex and the canvas of the mat.
"Uhh...ohhh god...." she moaned as her hips quivered as she began to coast into another orgasm, quickly on the heels of that last one, her defenses totally breached as she clawed at the mat, trying to get away to no avail.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:01 am

Tana grinned as she felt Marisa burst hard spitting juices from in between their thighs. She shuddered with delight. As much as she wanted to finish this way reciprocating the orgasm as both of them descended in a wild spiral of ecstasy, she had made a promise.

Striking at the moment of Marisa's greatest disorientation, she whipped her foe down sliding her back into a sitting position on the canvas. In the flash of a moment she intended to convert one finisher to another, wrapping the woman tightly in the infinite humiliation of her Web of Lust.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:14 am

"Ahh!?" Marisa exclaimed as Tana released the hold. Although her brain screamed that she should scramble, or roll to escape, her body couldn't respond in time.
She was quickly moved into a sitting position, feeling Tana's legs around her waist.
"T...this move. The one I helped you make. You would use this on me..." she gasped as her rival was free to secure the hold.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:52 am

(OOC~ Oh, nice edit.)

Tana joyfully entwined her lover's form winding her arms around Marisa's and gripping tightly to her firm, full breasts pinching firmly on her abused right nipple. She whipped the woman's dress aside exposing her sex before sliding her smooth legs tight against Marisa's bare inner thighs.

Tana slowly spread her legs revealing the full extent of the damage her devastating finisher had done to Marisa' swollen cunt and clitoris. The crowd roared with lust as the trapped girl's assets were clearly exposed for the pleasure. Tana nuzzled her blond foe's neck softly. "I promised you," she whispered, "that the end would come like this for you. Tell me, tell me, are your still too proud to beg, you glorious woman?" She kissed her lovingly and nibbled at Marisa's neck.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 am

Entangled in Tana's erotic trap, Marisa let out a low whimper as her nipple was teased. Her womanhood fairly glistened with her juices as Tana exposed it to the air.
"I...I....ohhhh..." she began but stopped and shivered in pleasure from Tana's mouth at her neck. "Tana....before this ends....make me feel everything you can do in this hold. If I'm going to submit for the first time, make it a loss to remember. Make me scream my surrender. I want to be at your mercy...Dominator."

Last edited by 133 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next