by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Silly Rabbit and Lucky's Charms

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Silly Rabbit and Lucky's Charms - Page 2 Empty Re: The Silly Rabbit and Lucky's Charms

Post by Cicilia Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:59 am

In response to Sakura's final request, DB would turn back to face her one final time, the creepiest "I'll kill you" smile spreading across the bunny's lips! To anyone with a bit of sense in their lives, with any recognition of such pronounced, twisted feelings, they might've taken this opportunity to RUN, possibly to leap through that window Death Bunny had been contemplating throwing Sakura through! The cheerleader, however, might've been as ignorant as she was innocent as she only smiled back as sweetly as DB did twistedly, her light never once flickering even in the face of such perverse darkness.

"Play you?" Sakura asked, tilting her head curiously. "I dunno whatchu mean! I don't wanna, like, beat YOU up or anything, Bunny-chan! I just wanna get stronger and stuff and you're probably the best person to help with that!" Her smile widened a bit more, showing off a bit of those pearly whites, her emerald eyes fluttering innocently as she looked back at her much stronger opponent! Death Bunny would agree to Sakura's challenge... if in the most creepy 'I-stalk-you-in-your-sleep' kind of way, Lucky practically having to keep in a CRY of joy as she succeeded in setting up this rematch! Death Bunny would turn and walk away again, Sakura waving enthusiastically as her mind RACED with possibilities! Round 2! EVERYTHING was better in round 2!

"Great! I'll...um... contact you when I get it all set up and stuff!" Sakura exclaimed as Death Bunny disappeared down the hallway... Ah, but that promise returned Sakura back to her original conundrum.... WHERE WAS HER MANAGER!? Dang guy... She can't just set up matches herself without hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!

"...But.... Where did he gooooo?"
Sakura whispered to herself, running a hand through her angel-soft white hair, her eyes flicking around this back room one last time before following DB back into the bowels of AFW! He couldn't have left yet!.... Right...?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2