Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cancelled

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled

Post by skip-stop Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:02 am

A powerful rumble came when Charlotte threw her opponent on the mat, using her momentum as a counterargument. Everything seemed to be going well now. Mistake. When the Frenchwoman knelt to continue, something cut the air before the girl's eyes widened.

- Blagh... - the pink-haired girl croaked, and her saliva dripped from the mouth onto the floor.

Charlotte grabbed her stomach and bent to half, almost touching the floor with her forehead. She could not breathe normally, each inhalation and exhalation were terribly short because her stomach and lungs curled into small tubes. Mistake. Was that a mistake?

Is this a fucking joke? - thought the master of martial arts. - Why are my blows not affecting her?"

A fighter can certainly ignore a few hits that he missed. But what was happening now seemed to her something very far from reality. It is not right. It should not be. That's impossible. Charlotte never came across a person who simply ignores any pain in body. Her guess seems to be confirmed. And after that, another idea came to the head of the pink-haired girl. And this idea sounded like a court verdict. But now she was not ready to believe it.

Sand Lizard tried to take a deep breath and rise to her feet. Her mouth opened involuntarily, her eyes stopped being focused, and she collapsed to her side, covering her ears, although she perfectly understood that the ringing sounded in her head and that this would not help. During this short period of time, her rival again proved that she was not in pain, and had already managed to get to her feet, being faster than Charlotte. And therefore, nothing prevented her from slapping the ears of the Frenchwoman. Ironically. Very Ironically. This has already happened, and not so long ago. One girl that Charlotte took as an student used the exact same trick at the end of their sparring. And after that Sand Lizard dropped her chains...

Why... why they are not obliged to fight like real fighters?.. - the thought ran in the girl’s head, - why are they all ready for any dirty things for the sake of victory?..”

Something caught fire inside Charlotte, but now she was not ready to use it. Last time it ended badly. And now she did not want to repeat it. In any case, now she was lying on the mat, unable to ignore stun. It’s sad. Very sad.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:51 pm

A joke...? Charlotte was throwing Cicilia around like a doll and she thought this was some sort of joke...? The mere thought that Lizard was getting angry over this turn-of-events was invoking anger in the Juggernaut herself... perhaps it was this that inspired her to plant a BIG, UGLY boot into her stomach, a blow that practically broke the reptile in two from the looks of it! So strong was the impact of the sudden attack-from-below, the more agile and skilled Sand-Lizard doubled over in pain, saliva dribbling out from her lips and onto the canvas floor, her hands shooting down to grab at her wounded gut while the Juggernaut scrambled to her feet! Cicilia's durability had scored her a winning blow, solidifying in the German's mind that she was dealing with a glass-cannon.

...She couldn't take hits, this lizard... If one kick knocked her over like this, practically incapacitated her... Then a Train-Wrecker Punch would surely take her out. This woman might've been able to dance around Cicilia for days... Even HURT her if she kept up the punishment... but in the end, she was a rabbit like all the rest... She had teeth, but Sand-Lizard would run like all the little bunnies before the wolf...

Cicilia would SPRING to her feet surprisingly quickly, SMASHING both sides of the woman's head with open palms, clapping her skull with such discombobulating force, it was a miracle if the woman could even tell where she was anymore, the boxer thought!

The woman's thoughts would mean little to Cicilia, should she have heard her fore she cared NOT for her interpretation of weakness. Dishonor was attacking someone's weak-points... Being weak was using psychological warfare when you couldn't win with your own strength. Being a coward was running from fights when you were too pathetic to meet blows head-on. Landing a hit from a prone position... then discombobulating the opponent...? How was that any different than using a headlock to choke-out an opponent!?

"What'...? Are you angry?" Cicilia growled, bringing her fist DOWN on the woman's head like a hammer upon a nail, aiming to SLAM her back down into the floor with such force, it would INDENT her outline into the canvas, BURN IT DOWN!

Spoiler:

"Can't stand that the tables have turned...? Get over it. I'm not losing to you here."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 am

Charlotte removed her hands from her ears and put them on the floor, her breathing was still impaired, and she still could not hear the sounds around normally, but the brain began to work in normal mode. She pulled her legs up and stood on one knee. Her gaze rose to Cicilia, which was approaching her. And something told the Frenchwoman that the intentions of her rival were not the most tender. What? The question? Why is Charlotte angry?

Do you see this, Lotta? - asked the voice in the girl's head. - She knows you're angry. So why are you always trying to suppress it? Use it”.

This voice has haunted Charlotte for the past seven years. Her sister's voice was stuck in the head of Sand Lizard and constantly reminded her that in a fit of anger she terribly beat her sister. After that, the Frenchwoman never again saw her sister or any other member of her family. Since then, she never succumbed to anger, although it seemed to her that literally everything in the world was pushing her to this, especially this damn voice in her head and every other fighter! She spent a whole year in a Chinese monastery to pacify her negativity. It was there that she learned not only to suppress her anger, but also to use it when absolutely necessary.

Shut up, Lizi”, - Charlotte thought.

It was another matter. And now Charlotte saw it as clearly as the sun in the sky. She realized why literally for an instant she had the thought that she could not cope with it. And it was commonplace. It was fear. Her eyes flashed when she saw the German girl's rising fist.

- What kind of anger are you talking about?

The girl asked before rising to her feet shifting slightly to the right so that Cicilia’s fist went to the left of the Frenchwoman’s head. She intended to grab the left wrist of Cicilia with her left palm.

The path of elegance”, - Charlotte mentally switched to her other form of fight.

It was all about fear. Because of her failure due Cicilia's kick after the fall she felt fear for an instant. Fear of the fact that she cannot do this. But with her question about anger Cicilia reminded her of who she was. She is Charlotte Ravel', the master of martial arts. And martial arts are the essence of her life. She always followed her own code of honor and did not intend to break it. Even despite the belief that no one who calls himself a fighter or wrestler here will understand why the Frenchwoman always shows respect for her opponent and does not use dirty tricks if this is not allowed by the rules. It was not important. Even if Cicilia does not understand this. She fight not because she could or because she should. She fought because she' developing as the person that way and Charlotte believed that this was a good reason.

Sand Lizard was about to stick her right hand under the right armpit of Cicilia turning her back to her rival. All she needed to do was sit down a bit and then pull the German girl down using the judo technique called one arm shoulder throw. And if this dizzying flight which she prepared for the brunette was successful Sand Lizard would send her fist directly into the eye of lying Cicilia. But this blow would not have been completed because Charlotte would have stopped this at centimeter from the head of the German girl. After which the pink-haired girl intended to rise to her feet and step back a few steps. She would raise her straightened palms to her chest taking a deep inhale and then lower them down making a deep exhale. She was not the kind of person who was ready to turn the face of a lying enemy into a bloody mass with the help of fists and angry.

- You’re strong and you inspire fear with your power. But confronting fear is the destiny of the Jedi. And I'm not afraid of you, no matter who you are. I fight only for honor and courage. Not for anything else. This is my way, - Charlotte would say taking her classic boxing stance and preparing to continue this match.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:03 pm

Cicilia had every indication to believe this girl was completely at her mercy. They way she buckled under the German's unrelenting might, the utter passivity of her attacks that made it seem as if she was barely able to defend herself, let alone mount an affective offense... and her lack of action to defend herself now...

...at last until the last moment.

Cicilia's fist fell on the woman like a meteorite with strength so unstoppable, there was no concievable way she would be able to take it. If one could look up from Charlotte's perspective and witness the attack, it's sheer presence would make it resemble a force of nature itself, something beyond any one human's ability to resist... But none of that quite mattered with proper energy-redirection. Having all the power in the world meant very little if one couldn't transfer it effectively into a target and the Lizard had a simple and effective way of dealing with it all:

A simple over-the-shoulder throw. That was it...

...And Cicilia was utterly disgraced.

Using the German's bull-like attack, Charlotte simply stepped into the boxer's punch, letting it pass over her shoulder and then, using the momentum generated by Cicilia stepping into her attack, she used the boxer's extended arm like a lever and her shoulder like the fulcrum, FLIPPING the boxer OVER her shoulder in a judo-like take-down!

"GAH!" Cicilia gagged, her spine impacting with the floor for the SECOND time in this fight, her head spinning like a top upon a table, her sanguine eyes staring up at the ceiling above in complete wordless confusion. This had never happened in AFW... She had been out-punched, she had been out-wrestled... but she had never been THROWN ON HER BACK like this before EVER since coming to Japan! It was a feeling she did not relish, a powerlessness generated by her own strength... It was the worst feeling in the world... Fucking shameful.

"Oh... Shut UP..."
Cicilia groaned, rolling back over on her front, pushing herself up to her knees... then her feet, her movements substantially slower... labored. She couldn't tell if this was how Charlotte talked or... if she was playing up for the audience. While her words were as flowery and hammy as American Thanksgiving, her tone suggested a level of seriousness as far as she could tell. What did she think this is...? Star wars...?

"I don't care... if you're afraid..."
Cicilia growled, slamming her fists together before her, knuckles grinding together in a challenging stance. "I don't care what you think of me... I'll crush you all the same..."

...But not the same way she's been going about it... God, how her spine burned. It was like Sayumi took the side of a cast iron pan to her back... Damn it... She might have just found her new kryptonite.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:52 pm

It seems that Charlotte's gesture was not seen. Although she perfectly understood that no one was obligated to notice at least anything. Like in her first match. At that point in time her opponent did not pay the slightest attention to the fact that the Frenchwoman had never grabbed her by the hair. The audience also did not pay attention to this. And it was a very small trifle. But it was such small things that formed Charlotte. She considered an attempt to grab an opponent by her hair an unworthy thing. And in the same way, she saw it unworthy to pounce on the face of a lying opponent with fists.

The girl watched as Cicilia rose to her feet and calmly listened to everything she said. And judging by her negative tone, Charlotte was not able to convey her thoughts correctly. She did not play for the audience. She really loved the Star Wars franchise and her association with the Jedi was the easiest comparison. Now she was even a little offended by the words of Cicilia.

- You don't care what I think of you... - Charlotte sighed, repeated the words of Cicilia, - I'm sorry. But is it really bad that I'm trying to open-mindedly treat you as a strong opponent?

Of course, she could not know why a German girl thinks so. And, it seems, trying to convince her that Charlotte was telling the truth was useless. But an even more incomprehensible thing for the Frenchwoman was why Cicilia asked Charlotte "Are you angry?". After all, now there was only one person in the ring, filled with anger, and it was not Charlotte.

The path of perseverance”, - the Frenchwoman mentally switched.

The pink-haired girl closed her eyes for a second, chasing away her thoughts. She did not want to believe that everyone else was right. She did not want to believe that in front of her was really just an angry person. Charlotte's fists tensed and she headed toward her rival.

- Did I really deserve to be exactly crushed? - Charlotte asked.

Sand Lizard accelerated, but before the distance became suitable for attack, her right leg shifted a little to the right and forward, so the pink-haired girl changed her legs stance from universal to attacking. All the blows of Cicilia were strong, she was a great boxer, denying it would be just silly. Charlotte had never seen such outstanding physical strength, even from with the former champion she had recently encountered in the gym. It was only an assumption, but the thought crept into the head of Sand Lizard that Cicilia nourishes her forces with the help of anger constantly. However, Charlotte decided to try one tactic that only a few owned.

Her fists rose to the level of her cheeks and were in front of her face, and her elbows were pressed tightly to the torso. Her steps became short, but multiple, it seemed that she moves exclusively on toes. The peek-a-boo guard stance usually allowed the boxer to go to maximum defense. But with certain skills, this thing could be turned into an incredible attacking weapon. Charlotte knew that Cicilia use a stream of powerful blows to crushing her rivals, forcing them to step back step by step. Her wild and unbridled strength perfectly helped her to do this. Charlotte did not possess such enormous pure physical strength, but she compensated for this with her technique. And now she was wondering if her rival had ever encountered her own tactics of continuous pressure?

Because now Charlotte was going to make a pendulum movement down and to the left, sending a right hook directly to the guts of Cicilia. Her legs moved like a swarm of ants, each step was extremely short, but there were many of them and this gave her mobility. And she wanted to use this to shift to the right, even before she emerges from her dive, sending a left jab into the chin of her rival. Using a body to boost the punches was a good plus of this technique. But more importantly, Charlotte was going to disappear from the field of view of Cicilia in order to prevent her from effectively responding to attacks. And if technique was on the side of Sand Lizard, then after a new pendulum movement, she intended to send a left uppercut to the chin of Cicilia in order to push her back just as she was used to doing it!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:50 pm

"What the hell do you think this is...? A fucking sit-com with a moral at the end of the story...?" Cicilia asked, completely aghast at this woman's words. "Do you think I'm supposed to smile and like you... because... what... You want me too?" The German's voice rose as she did from the floor, her sanguine eyes burning... Is that what this stupid jedi-peace garbage was about...? She wanted Cicilia's approval or something...? That's what it sounded like... and it was fucking disturbing. What it suggested was that the woman didn't even show her genuine self now, too busy trying to make friends when she should be knocking off people's heads! Fucking "open-mindedness..." Fucking "treat you as a strong opponent..." If she wanted fucking friends, she can go to a bar and buy one from the man behind the counter! Cicilia didn't have any TIME for this garbage!

"STOP TALKING!" The boxer DEMANDED, her ROAR sending a shock-wave of AIR out that brushed across ground, washing over Sand-Lizard's lower legs and blowing away all the dust that rested upon the floor! It was almost as if the air around the boxer twisted and contorted with the heat of her anger, a wall of hyper-active air-particles warping the air around her as the German's rage bubbled in her blood... If it were possible, the space around the german would have already been alight, flames BURSTING to life with the wild influence of her volcanic emotions!

"What's wrong with you...? What do you think I'm HERE for!? You're friendship? You're approval? Do you think I care if you like me or not...?" The boxer challenged, somewhat arrogantly. "I want you gone.. I want you defeated so I can get my money and leave. I don't have to be nice to you... I'm not PAID to be your friend... So SHUT UP AND FIGHT, YOU INBRED TROGLODYTE HOMUNCULUS!"

...And so, Charlotte would.... Finally...

She came it at Cicilia with her head hidden behind her arms, favoring a STRONG defense. Smart, in concept, putting something between herself and the Juggernaut's force-of-nature level power... But it was a futile effort. In the German's anger, she had forgotten that this girl was smarter than she was making herself out to be, Cicilia already feeling the blood-thirst in ripping the woman's guard apart... It was a feral craving indeed to rip the woman asunder for her idiotic, philosophical garbage... and it was nce Cicilia fell victim to in this case.

As Lizard would approach, Cicilia fired off a SMASHING punch straight at the woman's guard, aiming to PUNCH right through it... but like before, Charlotte was smart and decided to not get hit! Slipping around the German's punch, she instead shifted to the side, the boxer's blow instead slipping JUST PAST it's target... and Cicilia taking a punch to her stomach as a return! Lizard's fist would SINK into the German's iron abs, her toned stomach reducing the impact somewhat... but Lizard was coming in harder than she had before!

"Nnnngh..." Cicilia groaned, her eyes wide, bending over Charlotte's fist, her jaws clenched as if to keep her from gagging... and also keep her from losing teeth, it seemed, as the lizard came right back and POPPED Cicilia across the cheek with a jab!

"Grrg..." She growled, her gaze refocusing with this less-than powerful blow, the Juggernaut whirling back around... to see that Charlotte was nowhere to be seen and that meant only one thing... She wasn't in front or to the sides... so she was...

"Below!"
Cicilia cried with shock, a hand SHOOTING down reflexively, CATCHING Charlotte's fist JUST in time before it collided with her face! The impact set out a sharp SLAP! as the woman's fist collided with the German's palm instead, the Juggernaut's fingers closing around her knuckles as she CRANED her wrist back... aiming to CRUSH it in her grip! Her other hand would SHOOT out with a quick punch of her own, a BLOODY hook to CRASH across the Lizard's face before bringing it BACK around in a scything backhand... all the while crunching her opponent's fist in her grasp!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:03 pm

To say that Charlotte was shocked is to say nothing. After all the words of Cicilia, the girl felt herself somehow... strange. All this reminded her of something. It reminded her of how, waking up in the morning, she looked in the mirror and saw a girl who wanted to use her fists only to hurt other people. One wise man said, “Do you know why people like to hurt? This makes them feel better.” She is fortunate that she has changed since then. It took time, but now Charlotte considered herself a different person. And now, Cicilia, to some extent, was a reflection of the past of Sand Lizard. Therefore, in a sense, Charlotte is now fighting with her dark side. And she was not going to respond with rage to rage. Not today. She was going to meet all the anger and rage of the German girl, if necessary, and stand up against it.

Has your wolf mercilessly killed the second?” - thought Charlotte.

She heard this parable in the monastery. Her master told her about one wisdom of life, “In each person there is a struggle, very similar to the struggle of two wolves. One wolf represents evil: envy, jealousy, regret, selfishness, ambition, falsehood. Another wolf represents good: peace, love, hope, truth, kindness and loyalty.” Charlotte, reflecting on these words, asked, "And which wolf wins in the end?" The master’s response was extremely simple, “Wins the wolf, who will cut neck of another.” Charlotte's second wolf left the first alive, allowing the use of negativity, if this was absolutely necessary. And in the case of Cicilia, it looks like the first wolf killed the second. Charlotte could not find other reasons why her rival was now in a rage.

Everything seemed to be very successful. Charlotte rationally took advantage of her sophisticated boxing style. She was confident and focused, her eyes seemed to exude impartiality. With the first punch, she made the intestines of Cicilia move. She should have continued at the same pace. Therefore, her blow to the jaw of a German girl was not long in coming.

"I will overcome your rage", - Charlotte thought.

She was ready to make her uppercut during the next dive. But when her fist had already begun to rise, there was a splashing sound. Cicilia grabbed Sand Lizard, clenching her fist. Charlotte's eyes flashed when she saw the brunette's fist approaching her from the side. Judging by the strength and fury that her rivel put into her punch, she was ready to kill Charlotte. Exhale. The pink-haired girl exhaled before the punch. She knew that she could not shy away from this, however, her second hand was in place and it was ready to protect the head of the Frenchwoman.

- GGgggghhhhhh!!! - burst from Charlotte's lips.

The fist of Cicilia hit the hand of the master of martial arts, but she had the feeling that this punch was almost not suppressed. Her own hand, which was supposed to serve as a barrier, hit her on the cheek, after which a large red spot and an unpleasant burning sensation remained. It was necessary to act. But at that very moment a punch came from the other side, and this time Charlotte was unable to defend herself. Her jaw filled with pain. A metallic smack appeared in her mouth and a drop of blood ran down her chin. This backpunch was unexpected, so she did not have time to turn her head to reduce damage. Cicilia was very strong. Due to her low position and unexpected blow, Charlotte sank to one knee.

Inhale, do not stop, concentration, do it”, - the girl ordered herself mentally.

The lungs was filled with air and consciousness cleared up. She had no chance to rise effectively to continue boxing, especially since one of her hands was captured by a German girl. But she was not going to do it. Cicilia was strong, her stamina was on top, and she was good at resisting blows and pain. But…

Charlotte intended to clasp the nearest leg of Cicilia with her free hand, clutching it to herself as if the life of the Frenchwoman depended on it. If this was necessary, the Frenchwoman was quite capable of showing impressive physical strength with even one hand! And then, without losing a single second, she was about to rise to her feet and straighten herself to her full height, tearing her rival off the floor and lifting her into the air. Thanks to the height of Charlotte, head of Cicilia was supposed to be at a height of about two and a half meters. What for? Because then Charlotte was going to fall on back, sending Cicilia's body and especially her head directly to the mat with the help of her other signature move, which was called see you later! The rage of her rival was a very scary thing, but the pink-haired girl was not going to let herself be beaten. She was strong enough even without the rage that Cicilia used! If necessary, she will put out the rage of Cicilia from a fire hose!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:35 pm

Cicilia continued to crush the woman's hand in her grip as she wailed upon her, the boxer's superior might SHREDDING her guard with a few mighty strikes across her face. She was patheticly fragile, crumbling under the mighty strength of Cicilia De'Reignhardt with not so much as a hint of resistance! So much for her skill when she was being trampled underfoot! Now that Cicilia had a vice-grip on her opponent and beating the christ out of her, she was content to think that she had this fight under control! With one fist slowly being turned inside-out with the pressure of the boxer's grip and the other doing very little to stop the onslaught of attacks upon the Sand-Lizard's face, there wasn't much more to do but beat her into submission!

Brutal? Yes.

Crushingly Effective? Indeed.

However, what Cicilia failed to foresee was a completely OUT OF THE BLUE, UNEXPECTED, CRAZY plan that the smaller, skillful fighter had put into practice... She was gonna try... and LIFT up someone as big and heavy as CICILIA off the ground... with only one arm in an attempted flap-jack!

...Needless to say, it would fail horribly.

DUCKING low under another return-strike from the boxer's fist, Sand-Lizard would WRAP her arms around ONE of Cicilia's legs and attempted to pull it UP, jerking at her thigh HARSHLY... in a rather confusing manner. Cicilia stared down at the smaller girl, confused to the point of actually dropping the lizard's other hand, a hand so mangled from the Juggernaut's grip... it was debatable if Lizard could use it comfortably... at least for the a few moments following it's freedom!

"...The hell are you doing...?"
Cicilia muttered, adjusting her stance every so often as the occasional TUG of Sand-Lizard was messing with her balance. "Can you... not?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:15 pm

But now it was starting to annoy. Charlotte was able to restrain her anger, which periodically tried to break out, but there were things that she could not control perfectly. And one of those things was annoyance. She felt it in the air. All this hung over her like a thick fog. Poisonous fog that soaks into the skin. Her rival were clearly proud of herself. And it annoyed the Frenchwoman. More than anything else from human vices, she hated pride. Despite the outward calm, a first flame appeared in Charlotte’s soul.

And now she felt how self-conceit of Cicilia fills all the space around. The fact that this German girl thought that her strength was absolute and capable of crushing anything cause the pink-haired girl to have a real burning sensation in the area of ​​the fifth point. Yes, Charlotte was an ordinary person who could not pretend that there wasn't blow to her face. But the fact was that not only Cicilia has outstanding abilities. Or at least her own powers were not as great as she thought. Because at least Charlotte’s captured fist was as far from real damage as Moscow was far from Sydney. And if this brunette thought that she could really crush the fist of another person with one hand, then... well, at least it's naive.

Calm down, someone else’s conceit doesn’t concern you, be calm, abstract yourself from that”, - the girl reminded herself mentally.

Although Charlotte herself was a victim of naivety. She made a mistake when she thought that she could lift the person who was shorter than her in height and whose weight deserves to be called "average". Actually, her attempt to go for the signature move was unsuccessful and both girls remained on their feet. Although there was still something good in it, after all, Charlotte upset Cicilia's balance by her attempt to raise Cicilia and now she felt the palm that closed around her fist weakened. Meanwhile, the German girl managed to throw a few words. However, now Sand Lizard did not have the slightest desire to keep up the conversation. After a previous attempt at conversation, she had nothing more to say because she understood that this would not change anything. No matter how she tried to be polite, it only annoyed Cicilia. So now Charlotte has decided to simply remain silent, so as not to bring her rival to the edge.

The path of flexibility”, - the girl mentally switched.

The Sand Lizard was about to jerk her hand down to free it from Cicilia's grip. Charlotte was still downstairs, and in order not to waste time, she was going to take advantage of this. Releasing the leg of the German girl, the pink-haired girl was about to slip in one motion by side of Cicilia to be behind her. And if she didn’t have problems with this, she would wrap her arms around the waist of her rival to lift Cicilia up, and then to fall backwards bridging her back and legs. This time, she hoped that both hands would be enough to realize the classic german suplex.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:41 pm

Okay, this was just stupid. Cicilia looked over at the Ref, glancing down at the woman who clung to her leg before looking back up at her, silently asking if there was ANYTHING against this in the rules. In boxing, this kind of stuff would've gotten you disqualified in 3 seconds flat... In Olympic wrestling, if some MOVE didn't happen after latching onto someone's leg, they would start docking points. In MMA, this stuff wouldn't last long either but in professional wrestling... so long as the fans wanted it and it seemed vaguely strategic, you could do whatever you wanted!... Apparently. That had been Cicilia's experience. ANYTHING went... No matter how utterly embarrassing it was for everyone involved.

"Curse you, get OFF ME!"
Cicilia growled, JERKING her legs this way and that, trying to THROW the girl off... and she would let go... Only to slither about them like some kind of reptile! It was rather unnerving to watch, the way she slipped between and around each one of her limbs, tracking the German's movements so she could avoid running into something she would be better off avoiding! Her movements were practically inhuman, flexible beyond reason as she would attempt to flank the boxer, slipping around behind her in an attempt to get at her exposed and vulnerable back!

For a good moment, all the boxer could do was watch in a sort of AWE as this girl flexed her... flexibility before her, almost like a performance or dance better suited for a creature submerged in water than upon land and yet being able to keep her moves just as graceful. The boxer's eyes widened, tracking her movements, her jaw slightly dropped... but it was when she realized where Sand-Lizard was going did she WHIRL around to react!

As her foes sprung up behind her, the German would WHIRL around, arm extended, trying to catch her face with a VICIOUS spinning backhand, to punish her for such an underhanded strategy!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum