Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Welcome Back

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Back

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:04 pm

Natasha was a difficult one to embarrass but Anja would see the woman blush and avert her gaze when she suggested she had given the belt away. But she composed herself quickly and shook her head. "No no she earned it. I was looking for someone to succeed me it's true, but I made sure she was worthy of it. Couldn't let just anyone take it from me after all."

It was important to Natasha that no one see Lucky winning the title from her as being handed it, the woman had earned that win and she wouldn't let anyone say otherwise.

The tone grew more serious as Anja answered her own inquiry, Natasha keeping quiet throughout though she had questions she wanted to ask but thought better of digging any deeper. Her insight told her there was more to the tale than what was told, some deeper motive behind her long time away, the comment about the safety of others in particular standing out to her. Yet she felt it better to leave Anja her secrets than try to pry.

"Ah yes, Luna." Natasha had grown closer to her cousin in the last year and yet she still couldn't help but roll her eyes when she was mentioned. Old habits died hard. "First what do you mean a Loclear like me? I AM a business woman I'll have you know!" She laughed and have Anja a light nudge in the shoulder with her elbow. "But yes, she followed me to Japan though good luck getting her to admit it, she still insists it was her idea. She hasn't wrestled much but she is very much a Loclear like me as you put it. People often assume were sisters."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:00 pm

Maybe she could tell her friend later more, even when she now had the facade of a funny impression on her face which only gradualy turned genuine again. Natasha was rich and famous, it would be hard to strike out against her as it had been hard to strike out against Natalia when she had reached that level. And maybe, just maybe, she was just haunted by phantoms long gone in the past.

Even if it had been otherwise, Anja would not have minded it if Natasha would have given her belt away after she had her fun with it. But it was cute to see her that way in any instance.
"She is a business woman, you are a business woman. Heck, I am a business woman too!"
She explained while dramatically raising her arms into the air to give her statement the additional credit of arm weaving, laughing lightlyin the process.

"But for real, I would like to met both the new champion and your cousin someday. The champion for obvious reasons and your cousin to maybe find another rich person that I like. Maybe teach her some tricks of the trade if she has not wrestled too much."
She added eyeing her host a little inquisitively.
"I guess there are some things your cousin probably could not learn from you."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:04 am

Natasha just waved her hand dismissively. "She is a surprisingly quick learner. Our relationship was very much one of rivals for much of our lives, I still find myself feeling suspicious of her at times but thats just my own hang up I need to get over." She spoke while looking towards the window, not out it as the windows were all blacked out for security purposes but a quick press of a button and the window rolled down giving them both a blast of fresh air and a lovely view as the car rode higher along a sea side cliff.

"I can arrange both of those meetings easily enough, Luna is usually around our home when she isn't away for business and Lucky is just a phone call away. The girl is very enthusiastic so just know you've been warned, unlike you and I she believes more in pure sex in her matches though I've been working on that with her."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:15 am

"Sounds nice."
The Blonde replied, armed with an honest smile and a nod of understanding when Natasha told about her familiy rivalry. Living with rivals was something Anja had done for the largest part of her childhood and in her teen years, so she could relate to that idea pretty well.  Her rivals had not been relatives at least, so she was in the privileged position to leave the baddest girls aside in her memory and be more fond of the nice ones.

"So the new hentai champion is not exactly a good wrestler?"
She then asked with a little professional curiosity in her voice.
"That has it´s charm too because I would then think that she is even better in the bedroom. Not exactly the best thing for a champion though."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:46 am

Natasha sighed, shaking her head before leaning more into the soft seat of the sedan, crossing her right leg over her left to get comfortable. "Its not that she can't wrestle per say, though its definitely not her strength. In a pure sexual match up she is one of the best but she still has to work on her in ring skills, Lucky has the fundementals down but needs more experience. Some of it comes down to her mental hang up when it comes to mixing pleasure with pain, any sort of violent action seems to pull her completely out of whatever ecstasy she was in, but we are working on it." She had given a good bit of thought as to how to help Lucky, though she had yet to let the girl know that. "I know it may seem odd but I want to help her be the best champion she can be."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:43 pm

So she could acceptably wrestle and was a bombshell, but she could not stand getting attacked while tasting the goods of another girl? Anja had set on an impression of concentration in an attempt to get the situation right. That was indeed a pretty steep hill Natasha intended to climb with her protegee.

"Then you either have to make her the best mat wrestler in the world or drag her into a slaughterhouse and let her punch on some frozen bull halves or something. Rocky Balboa style or something."
She mused while smilling lightly. Natasha made a good trainer and mentor she guessed.
"I would like to see a match from her where she overpowers an opponent with her sensual energy alone. Probably pretty exciting to match."
She thought loudly, guessing that Natasha maybe had some material to watch.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:16 pm

"Well we have been texting back and forth for a bit now. Its funny really, I've never really been much for texting in general, real business is done in person or at least over the phone or so my father always said, but I think texting is Lucky's native language so I've adapted. Do you know how many emotes there are? Its pretty wild." Natasha took out her phone and sure enough there was a new message from Lucky so she took a second to write up a reply and hit send. "Oh I can show you some good stuff with Lucky, I always do my research after all especially when I was considering a new title challenger. You should come over to my place sometime and we can spend an afternoon watching some of it."

The car must have been nearing the forest as the road was going up and down now, but they still had a ways to go before reaching the overlook. Natasha noticed one of her sun dress straps were down and lifted it back into place, humming to herself as she looked back over at Anja, just smiling to herself.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:56 am

Anja herself had never had much patience with social media. It was tiresome and boring, but Natasha was probably right and it was the way to go for a wrestler. Luckily, she had largely shut down any attempts to be forced into operating her own twitter account, an AFW accountant did that for her. There had bbeen some rough edges when she had to convince her working bee not to post approvals to every shit AFW was spouting out, so it was probably following only Heather Sunderland, Natalia the Dream, Cecilia Northman, Iwagakura Sena, the Lakotan Warrior Janet, Tsumi Yoshida and of course also Natasha. Realizing that it was still a pretty long list, a little sigh escaped her lips. You just could not escape the internet.

"I definitely will. Send her an hello from me too please."
Anja replied, watching with a little impish smile on her own as Natasha put her strap back on her shoulder.
"So, how sound absorbing is this car? I mean for meetings and such stuff of course."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:56 am

Picked her phone back up and without any warning snapped a photo of Anja, making sure to get a really cute angle of the woman. She turned it around for a moment so Anja could see the pic before dropping it into her text chat with Lucky and sending it with a single click. "And five...four...three...two...one." She counted down and sure enough a little beep told them a reply had been recieved, Natasha showing this message to the blonde who would see a long string of heart emoticons followed by the words, OMG who is she I love her!!!!!!

"I think she likes you." Natasha giggled before shooting another reply to Lucky telling her she would talk more later and then put the phone away just as an interesting question was posed. "Oh quite sound proof and well balanced, the divider locks from this side only too. Why do you ask?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:56 am

It was pretty hard to surprise Anja, but this was something she never had even considered that it could be happening! So the picture that Natasha send from her was a mixture of total surprise and curious confusion.
"What? How? Uh...."
She cutely stammered a little bit before her brain consciously dragged her back to reality and she as ready for the countdown that Natasha was counting down on her, forcefully shoving her back into the land of confusion again before the cell phone made a beep and a more than confusingly cute and multicolored message was send back.

"Oh. Uhm...ok."
Been thrown in front of the bus that was social media and its users that could type so fast with just two fingers and a thumb left and right, the rather back to nature typed Anja was more than overwhelmed by the trendy message and the speed this all had happened.

It took a while and her face only slowly but surely relaxed, then her smile came back on her face when the cell phone had done it´s job, although there was a corner in her mind that was still processing it.  
"Maybe I wanted to know what I could tell you here or not. But maybe..."
She shifted a little bit closer to Natasha and lean her head against her shoulder.
"I just wanted to ask you how private this here  is from the eyes of an employee."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content