Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai's New Lucky Star: An Interview with Yayuuki Sakura

Go down

Hentai's New Lucky Star: An Interview with Yayuuki Sakura Empty Hentai's New Lucky Star: An Interview with Yayuuki Sakura

Interviewer: Asuka Miosawa
*The following is a complete transcript of an interview with Yayuuki Sakura, current Hentai Champion*

Miosawa: Ms. Sakura, thank you for coming!

Sakura: Thanks for having me! *giggles* Happy to be here!

Miosawa:
As a new face to wrestling and an even newer champion, what was it that got you into the hentai circuit?

Sakura:
Oh! One of my first... Or was it my first...? ANYWAY, one of my first matches EVER was a No-Holds-Barred fight with my best friend, Maddie Lux! I... um... never did anything like... what happened in the ring before and I... I liked it! So I kept doing it and... well... I got good at it!

Miosawa:
No-Holds-Barred matches?

Sakura: No, Hentai matches! Hentai was... uh... kinda half the fight. *Laughs softly*

Miosawa: I see. So you and Maddie Lux are friends?

Sakura: Yeah! We really connected and stuff! She's, like, the best in the whole world! We do all sorts of things together!

Miosawa: Oh? Like what?

Sakura: Like... stuff! And... and things! We go shopping sometimes! Sometimes she comes over and other times I go to her place! We're friends! We do friend stuff!

Miosawa: Do you practice with her? Hentai? Based on the footage of the match, you two seemed to be very evenly matched.

Sakura:
Oh! Well... I wouldn't call it... um... "practice..." *giggles nervously* It... kinda... just happens...

Miosawa: Can you elaborate?

Sakura: Um.... No....? *squirms in her seat uncomfortably*

Miosawa: Can you tell me if she's going to be a contender in one of your first title matches? Surely she would be a worthy match.

Sakura: OH! I can't say that or it's not a surprise or anything! Half the fun is seeing who's fighting who, right? Sorry~! That info is top-secret!

Miosawa: How does it feel to be the Champion? Has anything changed for you all that much?

Sakura: Actually no! Not really! I do gotta actually look for my opponents instead of having my manager set up fights and stuff but yeah! It's really a lot the same... i just get... more cheers now... It's nice....

Miosawa: Do you feel like you're being recognized for your talent? Like you've gotten what you've worked for?

Sakura:
Actually, I never really wanted the championship! DON'T GET ME WRONG, though, I don't dislike it! It's just I never really worked directly for it! I wanted to have fun more than anything... It was just a coincidence that Natasha-chan saw me."

Miosawa: 'Natasha-chan?' You mean Natasha Loclear, the former champion?

Sakura: Yeah! Natasha and I are friends! We go out to eat sometimes... She really taught me how to do hentai as well as I do!

Miosawa: She taught you? And you beat her with what she taught you? Has that affected your relationship with her at all?

Sakura: I dunno what you mean! It's not, like, a toxic friendship or anything! We're really close! I respect her bunches! I think, if you want MY opinion, nothing's changed between us! I'm still learning from her and she still wants to teach me!

Miosawa: Are you sure it's proper for a champion to 'learn' from a potential competitor? What if she tries to undermine you?

Sakura: Natasha would never do anything like that. She's as honest and noble and awesome as anyone I've ever met! I would trust her with my bank-account information! She wouldn't, like, make me worse or anything! Believe it!

Miosawa: Is there anything you'd like to say to any potential challengers out there that might want your belt?

Sakura: Yeah! Sure! *Clears throat, says in a comically dramatic voice* "I'm here waiting! Come at me! We'll see who deserves the championship!" ...Or something like that... I dunno. Whatever gets them excited and stuff!

Miosawa: Sakura, thank you for agreeing to this interview. I hope you have a long and enjoyable championship.

Sakura: Awwww! Thank you! I hope you have a great day!

-END
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit