Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

bricktown, BritBrat, Cherry Lover, Cicilia, dragonswill, Iceman, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, USLMAN

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for matches

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm by dragonswill

Hello again it is I dragonswill again im currently looking for more matches if anyone would like to fight my girls i would gladly talk matches with you.

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11174-dragons-girls#293901

here's my roster please don't be worry i am okay with loses for some of my characters but some you need to convince me on why you want them to lose. the ones that are okay for loses are Del Lizzy AI Hoshi and Misaka please Message me on pm or Dm me on discord Kevin#5221.

thank you …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for Discord/Forum matches involving Karina Northman

Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:57 pm by Cirno

Just PM me here or on Discord if you're interested or have a plan involving Karina.

Comments: 1

Match request

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:42 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Hi I am looking for matches , and hope someone will react to this post. Plan on posting some new wrestlers before the year is over ^^

Comments: 2

Hentai's New Lucky Star: An Interview with Yayuuki Sakura

Go down

Hentai's New Lucky Star: An Interview with Yayuuki Sakura Empty Hentai's New Lucky Star: An Interview with Yayuuki Sakura

Interviewer: Asuka Miosawa
*The following is a complete transcript of an interview with Yayuuki Sakura, current Hentai Champion*

Miosawa: Ms. Sakura, thank you for coming!

Sakura: Thanks for having me! *giggles* Happy to be here!

Miosawa:
As a new face to wrestling and an even newer champion, what was it that got you into the hentai circuit?

Sakura:
Oh! One of my first... Or was it my first...? ANYWAY, one of my first matches EVER was a No-Holds-Barred fight with my best friend, Maddie Lux! I... um... never did anything like... what happened in the ring before and I... I liked it! So I kept doing it and... well... I got good at it!

Miosawa:
No-Holds-Barred matches?

Sakura: No, Hentai matches! Hentai was... uh... kinda half the fight. *Laughs softly*

Miosawa: I see. So you and Maddie Lux are friends?

Sakura: Yeah! We really connected and stuff! She's, like, the best in the whole world! We do all sorts of things together!

Miosawa: Oh? Like what?

Sakura: Like... stuff! And... and things! We go shopping sometimes! Sometimes she comes over and other times I go to her place! We're friends! We do friend stuff!

Miosawa: Do you practice with her? Hentai? Based on the footage of the match, you two seemed to be very evenly matched.

Sakura:
Oh! Well... I wouldn't call it... um... "practice..." *giggles nervously* It... kinda... just happens...

Miosawa: Can you elaborate?

Sakura: Um.... No....? *squirms in her seat uncomfortably*

Miosawa: Can you tell me if she's going to be a contender in one of your first title matches? Surely she would be a worthy match.

Sakura: OH! I can't say that or it's not a surprise or anything! Half the fun is seeing who's fighting who, right? Sorry~! That info is top-secret!

Miosawa: How does it feel to be the Champion? Has anything changed for you all that much?

Sakura: Actually no! Not really! I do gotta actually look for my opponents instead of having my manager set up fights and stuff but yeah! It's really a lot the same... i just get... more cheers now... It's nice....

Miosawa: Do you feel like you're being recognized for your talent? Like you've gotten what you've worked for?

Sakura:
Actually, I never really wanted the championship! DON'T GET ME WRONG, though, I don't dislike it! It's just I never really worked directly for it! I wanted to have fun more than anything... It was just a coincidence that Natasha-chan saw me."

Miosawa: 'Natasha-chan?' You mean Natasha Loclear, the former champion?

Sakura: Yeah! Natasha and I are friends! We go out to eat sometimes... She really taught me how to do hentai as well as I do!

Miosawa: She taught you? And you beat her with what she taught you? Has that affected your relationship with her at all?

Sakura: I dunno what you mean! It's not, like, a toxic friendship or anything! We're really close! I respect her bunches! I think, if you want MY opinion, nothing's changed between us! I'm still learning from her and she still wants to teach me!

Miosawa: Are you sure it's proper for a champion to 'learn' from a potential competitor? What if she tries to undermine you?

Sakura: Natasha would never do anything like that. She's as honest and noble and awesome as anyone I've ever met! I would trust her with my bank-account information! She wouldn't, like, make me worse or anything! Believe it!

Miosawa: Is there anything you'd like to say to any potential challengers out there that might want your belt?

Sakura: Yeah! Sure! *Clears throat, says in a comically dramatic voice* "I'm here waiting! Come at me! We'll see who deserves the championship!" ...Or something like that... I dunno. Whatever gets them excited and stuff!

Miosawa: Sakura, thank you for agreeing to this interview. I hope you have a long and enjoyable championship.

Sakura: Awwww! Thank you! I hope you have a great day!

-END
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum