Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

*torra shinjiro17, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Harrier, LunarWolf, USLMAN, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Early Notice: Summer Splash 2020

Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:58 am by Old_Man_Tai

ATTENTION!

Summer Splash 2020 starts in June-July!

This is an early notice to those looking to participate in the ppv, to please start thinking about and planning what matches you want to do at the PPV now.

I know everyone is still working on their Showdown/Avalanche matches, and that's fine and good, this is just an early notice is all.

The earlier you start, the easier it will be to get your pre-match story threads completed!

Title Holders, please start looking for potential …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Sorry for the delay

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:21 am by LARIATO

(Meant to post this yesterday only just now got to it. Ironic I guess >_<)

Apologies for the delay on posts. No excuses, I just suck.

I think I've posted to all my active threads, but in my infinite stupidity and forgetfulness it's highly possible I've missed something somewhere. If anyone has a thread with me I still need to post to, please let me know so I can get on it asap.

Comments: 2

The hardest part is finding girls for it (Tension Request)

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:01 am by Old_Man_Tai

Looking for two Tension girls willing to do mixed for some involvement in an upcoming Tension Hentai Title event.

Please PM me or find me on Discord/Trillian for more detail, thank you.

Comments: 4

Soothing Sea

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Soothing Sea - Page 5 Empty Re: Soothing Sea

Post by GreatForce on Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:42 am

"Eventually I'll find my balance... Right now its time for me to grind my way up the mountain to the top." Shibita felt eventually she would find her second calling outside of the ring or ocean. After all both lives were men't for the youth. Eventually time would force her into something more normalized, but like hell if she wasn't gona try and push that off for as long as she could. "But yea I guess your right... I'm still green to the big leagues anyways. Guess I'm gona be learning the same lessons you have learned as I keep hanging around here!"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:16 am

Suzumi laughed a bit and looked back over at Shibita as she turned over once more to even out her tan. "Trust me Shibita you will do fine! You are better than I was when I was at this point in my career. I was a Wrestle Angel who did okay in the undercard but once I faced the more known women I got destroyed early on every match." Suzumi said as she recalled the days of struggling in the ring. "It was a rough learning curve but I eventually got it."

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:38 am

Shibita chuckled she was no stranger to getting floored, she thankfully only had that happen every once in awhile. Indy's did have their own monsters lurking around after all. "Ha yea... Its quite a learning curve, really have to have passion for this stuff to get over it. I can't say I haven't had my fair share of stomps tho. Some times its a bit of a blessing when it ends quickly... Save your any further embarrassment at times hehe..." Shibita smirked as she sat up. "Eventually we'll be the monsters in the ring tho! Cuddly ones tho! Don't wana turn into mean ones..."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:26 am

"Hahaha you are totally right about that! Like, I can't stand women who just act like they are big and bad all the time. Like how do you ever go out and have fun? I seriously believe that there are women we work with who just wear their wrestling attire all over and try to slam cashiers who aren't fast enough at the grocery store." Suzumi said with a laugh as she looked up into the sky.

"Like, how long have we been here? I have totally lost track of time!" Suzumi said as she frantically tried to look for her phone to check the time. Suzumi was a clock watcher in school, and that habit seemed to have carried over to her adult life. Making appointments and fan events was a very demanding process (even if she loved meeting people) but she did always want to be punctual.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:43 pm

Shibita laughed out loud as Suzumi joked out the more serious wrestlers slamming their cashiers. "Hahahahaha! I'm honestly surpized that hasen't happened yet! Their attires are practically their second skin after all!." Shibita after would come to a stop as Suzumi pointed out the fact they had not been keeping track of time. "Ah shit! We totally did forget the time!"

Looking up at the sun Shibita's sailor scenes kicked in. Looking it its position she made out a rough estimate. "We've just been relaxing out her for like 2 hours! God I didn't even feel it go by!" By this point the ship and drifted quite a bit from their starting point but Shibita wasn't new to this. "Ha guess we better get back to the docks!" Shibita kind of felt stupid getting side tracked that much but Suzumi was just really fun to talk to. Taking the wheel Shibita started up the boat and once again her skills were on display. As if she was a part of the sea its self she could tell which way the land was and started sailing back to the docks. Granted their was a bit of travel time but nothing too big.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:08 am

"Like time totally flies when you are having fun!" Suzumi said as she got up, helping set up the boat as the two prepared to depart. Suzumi had no clue what she was doing more or less just following whatever instructions Shibita gave her to the T in order to get the boat back to the dock in an acceptable amount of time. "Let me know when you have a match again, I will be there to watch it in person because I know you will totally win!" Suzumi said as cheerfully as she could as the boat was under way.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce on Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:48 am

"hah! Yea it totally does! Didn't even notice the sun move so much! Heck even the fish have left us behind!" Honestly Shibita was surprised that one of the 'bigger fish' didn't come for them considering how long they sat in the water but hey she wasn't complaining. Sailing back Shibita would use the wind currents to give them a little boost. "Hahaha yea! I sure will! I'll win big right in front of you!" Shibita said with a confident smile as the land slowly surfaced into her view. "Land ho!" Slowing their speed Shibita would dock the boat back into the harbor. Bringing a close on their little adventure. "Yosh! That was relaxing. You have fun Suzumi?"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:23 am

Suzumi really enjoyed every second of the sailing, being in a boat like this was new to her. She was used to large cruise ships and the like but something about this felt like a lot of fun. "We totally need to do this again soon! However for your next match I like really want to see you go all out. I totally believe you can really show everyone what you are capable of." Suzumi said as the two docked again.

"Do you know who you are going to face next or is it still a mystery?" Suzumi asked as her mental gears shift from the ocean completely back to wrestling.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce on Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:56 am

Like wise Shibita had enjoyed every second of this adventure her self. It was really fun just talking to Suzumi, hearing about all the places she's been too, all the acting she's done and just her story in the whole wrestling business so far. "Yea we should, I hear its gona be nice for awhile soo hey who knows might not even be that long!" Taking out her stuff, Shibita her self seamlessly flowed back into the dock. "I'm not sure who I'm fighting next! These guys don't really like to tell me want kind of freak I'm fighting next until like a week or two before hand! Its kind of annoying but I'm getting used to it." Extending her arm out Shibita offered to help Suzumi onto the dock.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:18 am

Suzumi got out of the boat and grinned at Shibita as the two secured the boat before making their way down the dock. "Like no matter who it is I know you will totally be ready for them! There is no way you don't win the match! You are gonna be on the rise for sure!" Suzumi said cheerfully as she looked over at Shibita. "I bet you end up flying up the ladder around Friction."

Suzumi looked around and made sure there was nothing left to help Shibita out with since sailing was something Suzumi knew nothing about. Really aside from wrestling she didn't know much of anything about anything. "Thanks for taking me out on the boat! It was totally awesome! Can we do it again sometime?"

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum