by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AV 19 Claire Von Brandt vs. Kana Kasama

3 posters

Go down

AV 19 Claire Von Brandt vs. Kana Kasama Empty AV 19 Claire Von Brandt vs. Kana Kasama

Post by killcarrion Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:58 am

AV 19 Claire Von Brandt vs. Kana Kasama KnrRSD1

AV 19 Claire Von Brandt vs. Kana Kasama Gdn0ivy      Vs.     AV 19 Claire Von Brandt vs. Kana Kasama Ss3sxKa

Match Type: Fall Count Anywhere, No Disqualifications.
Win Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Back to top Go down

AV 19 Claire Von Brandt vs. Kana Kasama Empty Re: AV 19 Claire Von Brandt vs. Kana Kasama

Post by shanecawf Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:51 am

Kana would be waiting back stage. She was facing the same witch who had tricked and humiliated her only a few weeks ago and the anger was still burning in Kana's body. She was looking forward to not only getting revenge on the witch bitch but on a PPV match that was one of the most popular match types on AFW.

Kana would be sporting her usual gear, a workout attire that was humble yet tight to the curves that mattered the most. She would be waiting backstage when a stage hand waved to her and told her it was time to enter.

Kana would make her entrance, walking through the curtains and onto the ramp where the crowd would erupt with cheer. She had made a name for herself, good and bad as in getting dominated but looking good while doing it.

As she walked down the ramp, She would wave at the crowd before making it to the ring where she would roll in before striking poses to get extra loud cheers from the crowd. Once her entrance was over, she would go to the corner and begin to stretch. She would of made a speech but last time that had backfired only adding to the burn of her embarrassment and she would rather surprise Claire with a beating rather then speak on it beforehand.

She would continue stretching, keeping an eye on the entrance knowing Claire and her dirty tricks.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

AV 19 Claire Von Brandt vs. Kana Kasama Empty Re: AV 19 Claire Von Brandt vs. Kana Kasama

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:07 am

Since their first match Claire had begun preparing many new tricks to show off to Kana. Though she had won Claire wasn't quite satisfied. After all Kana had left her top less, drooling, and twitching for a good portion of their match. 

Because Kana was onto her tricks Claire had to step up her game. So the devious witch had hid under the ring hours before their match had even begun. As soon as she could hear her favorite jobbers footsteps she slipped out from under the ring with a rag soaked in chloroform.

The grinning witch would place a finger to her lips as she faced the audience. Intrigued by her surprise appearance the audience played along, not one warning Kana. 

After sneakily climbing up behind Kana Claire would lung at her; attempting to wrap an arm around her throat and press the chloroform rag to her mouth and nose.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:30 am

Kana had made her way to the ring where she waited for her opponent. She was keeping an eye on the entrance while she stretched, knowing her opponent was full of dirty tricks.

She would keep stretching and waiting but there was still no entry song or anything happening. Kana found it odd but maybe she was running late or something.

Kana would shrug off the thought as she would continue stretching not noticing the witch climbing up behind her. She would look around in front of her finding the smiles on all the fans faces a bit odd. They weren't the usual supportive smiles but more so mischievous.

Suddenly, Kana would feel an arm wrap around her throat and a wet rag with a strong and potent smell assault her senses. Kana would struggle for a few seconds before the drug in the rag began to work, causing Kana's struggling to weaken and her eyes to cross before slowly rolling up only showing whites in her eyes. Kana would go limp in Claire's arms already. This was not a good start. The witch had gotten the jump on her again.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:44 am

Claire didn't have to wait long for her little potion to do its work. In less than a minute Kana would suck in enough chloroform to get KO'd in comical fashion. With Kana Cross eyed and drooling Claire let the plump girl flop onto the mat like a pancake.

The Wicked Witch watched Kana twitch on the mat with a bemused look on her face. "What? You miss me ya cute little jobber?... Well I missed you too!"

Claire would slide between the taught ropes, pausing for a moment to let the audience get a good look at her plump ass. Once inside the ring she would crouch in a corner and wait for Kana to wake from her slumber. As soon as the sleepy jobber got to her knees the merciless witch would charge in with a running knee to the head.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:46 am

Kana was finally out and the witch simply dropped her flat on the mat like a pancake. She would already be a drooling mess with her eyes rolled back as Claire claimed to have missed her.

Luckily for Kana, it seemed Claire wasn't in a brutal mood or so it seemed as she waited for her to wake up, maybe that was because it was more fun playing with Kana while she was conscious, either way as soon as Kana was awake, she would come to slow. Her eyes opening to slits as the stadium lights were so bright. She would slowly make her way up, looking around for the witch who had cheated her.

She would look the wrong way first and that would be her demise as Clair came charging in with a strong knee to the head, causing Kana to hit the mat hard. She would stay down for a bit holding her head while most of the crowd simply cheered the brutality on. The only thing Kana could think to do was curl up and cover herself to make sure that Claire couldn't kick her when she was down, although it was likely Claire would find a way.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:45 am

Kansas painful writhing gave Claire plenty of time to think of fresh ways to torment the legendary Jobber.

"With no rules I'd be a shame to not have any weapons involved..." Claire thought with a wicked smile on her lips.

The Vicous Witch would quickly slip out of and duck underneath the ring. After rummaging for almost a full minute the conniving girl pulled out a steel chair,  the stadiums bright lights shined off its hardened surface. 

After sliding the steel chair into the ring the world class heel would take another minute to flip off, insult, and verbally abuse the crowd. By now she had wasted an exceptional amount of time. Who knows what would be waiting for her when she rolled back into the ring!?

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:39 am

Claire hopped up onto the ring, turning back to hurl one more slur at the crowd.

CLANG

Her woozy opponent had just bonked the unsuspecting witch on the dome with a steel chair. Claire wobbled like a drunk while her eyes crossed and her tongue slipped out of her mouth. "hmmmuhghh....." after a few seconds of resisting fate Claire flopped onto the rings hard outer edge, her right arm and leg dangling off the side.

Having been ragdolled half a dozen times already Kana wasn't going to play around. She was gonna win! Without hesitation, she dragged the limp witch back into the ring and rolled her over. Kana hurriedly pressed her chest again Claires and hooked her legs with both arms. The young witches black-clad cameltoe gently bulged from between her pale legs. 

Rolled Up:

"ONE!..."
Claire's eyes opened a bit...
"TWO!... "
The witch's crimson eyes went wide with horror. "Not like this!"
"Thr-" "No!"

The feisty witch suddenly woke from her nightmare and thrashed out of the pin.

Kana stared blankly at the referee, dumbfounded and in disbelief. She shot up three fingers and argued pointlessly. "Three! Come on... it was... Please?" The ref sternly shook her head. "Sorry. It was two. Simple as that."  While Kana was arguing her battered opponent squirmed helplessly underneath her. 
"ughhh... You can't... Beat me... You... Dumb jobber...."

Kana took exception to this. Flustered and red-faced she rose off of Claire and grabbed the steel chair once more. The so-called jobber wielded the chair like a baseball bat. She watched intently as her drowzy foe slowly staggered to her feet, practically begging to be finished. Then she swung.

SWISH... CLANG

Claire ducked just in the knick of time, avoiding a face full of steel. The nearby referee was not as lucky, taking the full brunt of the steel chair. Like all referees she was made of glass. The poor thing stood limply for a bit, Eyes rolled into her skull and drool bubbling from her pursed lips. After just a few seconds she drooped over then fell dropped like a bag of bricks. Claire cackled at the referee as she drooled and convulsed on the mat. "HA Hahaha Kana you dumb bitch! You miss-"

OOOF

Unfazed, Kana quickly shifted her stance and rammed the steel chair into Claire's belly. The Wicked Witch fell to her knees, winded and gasping for air. Kana nonchalantly dropped the steel chair in between them. "I guess you're the Jobber now..." Kana said with a warm smile on her lips. Claire could only respond with painful retches as she blindly groped at Kanas's feet. 

The plump girl seized Claire by her panties and shoved her head between her meaty thighs. From there she wrapped her arms around the witch's slender waist and lifted her so her head pointed down towards the mat. The rasping witch squirmed and protested. "Wait... *cough* I didn't mean... *Gasp* I... I'm... Sorr-"

CRUNCH

Kana spiked the Witch's head into the unforgiving steel chair, leaving a huge dent. 
The triumphant jobber held onto Claire for a bit keeping her head pressed tightly against the hard black steel. Upon impact, the raven beauty went out like a light. Her eyes rolled around like an eightball before rolling into the back of her skull. Her tongue hung from her gaping mouth as drool trailed down her face. Finally her legs split wide open, exposing her moist black-clad crotch. Finally, Kana let her former opponent flop onto her belly and twitch like a fish out of water.

Kana rolled the witch onto her back for the last time. The victorious girl looked down at Claire and felt a twinge of remorse. "Geez... Sweety... I'm sorry..." Kana leaned down and gave the snoring beauty a fleeting kiss on the lips, as if to say "goodnight." Finally, the sweet girl crossed Claires Limp arms over her chest and awaited the pleasent sound of the 1,2, and 3... It didn't come.

The ref was still snoozing herself after Kana's accidental chair shot. In her excitement at defeating the girl who had terrorized her mercilessly, she simply forgot. "Crap! Dang!" Kana cursed in frustration. She took a few deep breaths and calmed down, really she was in a strong position. Claire was out cold and the ref couldn't shame her for beating the snot out of this Wicked Witch.

"This is it for you Claire... Your lucks about to run out..." Kana was pumping herself up, beating her chest and pacing around in circles. 
IT'S OVER!
Kana suddenly ripped off the top of her sport's top and then did the same to her skin-tight trunks. The red-faced sweaty girl was now scantily clad in a two-piece lime green bikini and she was ready to kick some ass.

Hulking Up:

Kana quickly marched over to Claire's bag of tricks and rummaged around. She was gonna give that little jerk a taste of her own medicine. Among the assortment of playing cards and wands, Kana stumbled upon something not so magical, a taser. Her eyes lit up as she pulled out the taser and let it spark up. This gave the raging girl a cruel idea.

Vengeful and frustrated Kana was going to get creatively violent. She set the taser to maximum voltage and placed it under the steel chair then she would drive Claire into the chair once more. This time she would get 1000 volts along with a face full of steel.

Kana heaved the half-conscious girl to her feet without too much trouble. Next the former jobber slung Claire over her shoulders in a firemans carry. Kana looked over at the ref, this time luck was on her side, the ref though groggy was awakening.

Unfortunately for her, Claire had woken up too. With desperate terror, she raked Kana's amber eyes. Blind and in agony Kana fell to her knees and the witch managed to land on her feet. From here she grabbed ahold of Kanas bikini bottom for leverage and shoved her head between her sweat-soaked thighs. As a bit of payback, she gave Kanas bikini a few extra tugs and a nasty wedgie. Finally, she secured her arms with a double underhook and jumped with every bit of energy left in her tank.

CRASH

Kanas's face and chest were rammed into the electrified steel. The sharp impact and electric convulsions bounced her onto her back. The witch leaned back and enjoyed the show. The plump jobber was convulsing like crazy; Her glistening breasts jiggling rhythmically. "Calm down Jobber Queen... I'll pin ya now..."

As Claire giddily went in for the pin the 1000 volt current flowed through Kana and into her. The pale beauty immediately seized up and convulsed before keeling over burying her face in Kana's crotch. Her own crotch pressed tightly against the jobber's moist lips. As the two convulsed and moaned the ref slowly crawled over.

"ONE......."
" ugh... "
"TWO.......... "
"THREE!!! ...."

After the count of three, the taser mercifully ran out of juice. The short raven-haired jobber and the plump silver-haired jobber twitched and ground against each other until EMTs rolled the entangled pair onto a stretcher and carried them backstage.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down