Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

AliceBun, Cicilia, Harrier, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for action

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:33 pm by skip-stop

Hi hi

The past few months have been rather sad, and the future has been very foggy. But now I can say that I'm alive again. In this regard, I would like to find a few new threads. My roster is here and here. Current preferences of matches:
for Karen - hardcore and everything related to it or special conditions with elements of hardcore
for Charlotte - standard or maybe standard in tension
for Margarita - standard or hentai
for Astrid - standard and hardcore or maybe special conditions
Although …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Match Search

Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:41 am by GrandAkumaShogun

With two of my three boys open for something I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a match with either Takeshi or Takeichi. If you're interested hit me up on here or send me a message. Or if you want to plan not a match per say but some other kind of interaction that'd be fine as well. Thank you in advance.

Comments: 0

My current situation and an update about Eliza

Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:23 pm by Deus001

Hello everyone

Its Deus here, some of you might not even remember or know me if you joined this year. And to be honest I won't blame you, I've been juggled about IRL this year. I went from two part time jobs to a full time and then back to part time and in between, I had totally forgotten about this site in the process and didn't work with people like I should have.

Recently has been the final nail for me due to parental mental health issues, the hard part of the storm is over now thankfully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Showdown '19: White Gale (C) vs Akamatsu Siblings: Tension Tag Team Title Match

AFW :: Tension :: PPV :: Showdown

Go down

Showdown '19: White Gale (C) vs Akamatsu Siblings: Tension Tag Team Title Match Empty Showdown '19: White Gale (C) vs Akamatsu Siblings: Tension Tag Team Title Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:04 pm

Showdown '19: White Gale (C) vs Akamatsu Siblings: Tension Tag Team Title Match File_m15

Standard Tag Match
Match ends via Pinfall or Submission
Title cannot change hands via Count Out or DQ

Back to top Go down

Showdown '19: White Gale (C) vs Akamatsu Siblings: Tension Tag Team Title Match Empty Re: Showdown '19: White Gale (C) vs Akamatsu Siblings: Tension Tag Team Title Match

Post by Underdog21 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:38 pm

This was it. Somehow, they had made it to this point.

Kyo still couldn't believe it, even as he slid into his outfit and inspected himself in the mirror. He had lost track of just how long he had been fighting in AFW at this point, always striving for a championship shot, and always falling short of the mark. It was a source of immense pride (and some jealousy) for him that Makie had gotten farther than him, actually getting a brief Tension title shot. And now...now, after more than a few successful tag team matches, he and Makie now had a tag team title shot against WhiteGale.

Part of him was excited: not only was this a title shot, but it was one against opponents of WhiteGale's impressive calibre. Part of him was nervous. And part of him was equally angry and ashamed over his last bout against Daisuke Kamiya. The way he had lost control when he had been accused of cheating, and started brawling with her when the ref was out cold...that wasn't like him. It shamed him deeply that he had lost control like that. If he was going to defeat WhiteGale today, he vowed, he would do it fair and square.

Finally, he stepped out of the change room. Makie was already waiting for him, and she gave her brother a concerned look. No doubt she knew how ashamed he still felt over the last match.

"You ready?" she asked. Kyo simply nodded. Smiling, Makie reassuringly squeezed her brother's shoulder. "Hey, don't be so morose. We're doing to win this. Although after we win and get that title belt, I vote we change our team name to something less bland than "the Akamatsu Siblings.'"

Kyo gave her a sour frown. "We had this conversation before, and you heard my recommendation."

"Yes, and for the last time, 'the Legacy' sounds stupid and tacky," Makie countered with irritation.

"I still think it sounds cool," Kyo pouted playfully. "Besides, we're carrying on our family legacy of--"

Makie gave him a dismissive motion with her hands. "Blah blah blah, legacy, I get it," she grumbled. "I still think we should define ourselves by own own merits, not Mom and Dad's." She raised her finger dramatically. "I think...we should be the Tension Tornadoes!"

There was a short, uncomfortable silence.

"How does that sound better than The Legacy?" Kyo quipped.

Makie's face reddened. "Well...it just does, okay?" she sputtered.

As if on cue, however, their theme music suddenly began to play, interrupting the argument. Taking deep breaths, the two of them entered the arena. They were greeted by the flashing lights of the stadium and the endless cheers of their fans. Kyo was still awed that he and Makie had as many fans as they did: they would do their best not to let them down tonight.

Wordlessly, the two of them made their way down the ramp and slid under the ropes. Standing astride the corner post, Kyo basked for a moment in the adulation of his fans, before watching the opposite ramp, waiting for WhiteGale to show up...

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW
Laila Nazari, "the Bird of Prey"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Showdown '19: White Gale (C) vs Akamatsu Siblings: Tension Tag Team Title Match Empty Re: Showdown '19: White Gale (C) vs Akamatsu Siblings: Tension Tag Team Title Match

Post by Maxy on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:00 am

Somehow…they too made it.

Daisuke’s encounter with the team known as PDSM was a physical one, more so than what she and the others would have hoped. She and Lita had better days, that’s for sure. Thankfully there was enough time in between matches for Daisuke to rest up and prepare for Makie and Kyo. Did she feel 100% today? Not really, but much better than she was after the last time she was in the ring. Did she feel confident today things would be different? Yep. With it being Makie and Kyo, getting in the right frame of mind for how to go about facing them wasn’t difficult. By no means would this be a walk in the park though. She knew what Kyo could do, and as she rested up from her last match she saw some of what Makie’s done, plus having felt some of her in the ring before tonight, she had the feeling that today would be a better day.

As for Sion, the decision to have Daisuke team with Lita against PDSM turned out to be the better option, if you want to call it that, it at least gave insurance that at least one half of the champions would be perfect going into this one. Despite Daisuke’s last outing being pretty rough, she looked and felt fine as far as the manager was concerned. Not much needed to be said on her part before match time, other than suggesting Daisuke get some extra stretching in to get any lingering stiffness out. She wanted to say something, but wasn’t quite sure what. Both the match with PDSM and Daisuke’s singles match with Kyo had their share of ups and downs, good and bad they could take from them.

“You know guys, the way I see it, this moment right here is something you both can be proud of.” Lina told them. “Some may thing you were crazy for making this match be for the championship, Sion, but you still have an eye for talent. The way you handled things then, and with what went down with that other team, I’m a bit jealous. As for you Dai, what you went through in both matches, and are still standing. Whether it’s Kyo, PDSM, the U.K.E, or whoever, you’ve been through a lot, and not only do you survive, you keep coming back for more. I know at times you feel like you could do better, but look at this, take a good look.” Lina hands Daisuke one of the championship belts. “See what that word says?” she asks as she points to the part that says ‘champion’. “No matter what the opposition says, no matter what that small part of you sometimes makes you feel, you are a champion.” She then grabs a pen and finds the event card that’s on the wall. She pulls it down and shows it to Daisuke. “See this? People like you and Sion deserve to be in the main event part of this. But you know what? If it wasn’t for us, viewer ship would plummet after the second match. Nothing against with who’s opening, following us or closing it, but with what Kyo, Makie, and you two are capable of it helps to have talent like that to keep the fans interested.”

“I guess you could all us the ‘wrestling match’ on the card.” Sion commented with a grin. Lina understood what Sion was saying, using lingo that’s used on the booking end of things when one has a card with various styles on it. “That’s one way to put it.” Both Daisuke and Sion mentioned they weren’t bothered by it, having come to terms that some things here are beyond their and Lina’s control. “I guess what I’m trying to say Dai is even if some bad things have happened, that doesn’t take away from what you’ve become. Win, lose, or draw, you’re still a champion, to me, to Sion, and to everyone whose followed you. You know what though? Don’t worry about the lose or draw parts, ‘cause it’s not going to happen.”

Daisuke understood the point Lina was attempting to get across. While her mood was fine before Lina spoke, it did help reassure things. Soon after, it came time for them to head out. Just like the opposition did before them, Sion and Daisuke took to the ring, with Lina leading them out. Makie and Kyo and their supports, the champions had theirs, and there were some who backed both equally.

Soon after the time came to hand the belts over to the referee, but not before giving those in attendance to see the duo holding them high. Sion looked like he was going to start off for his team, but he looked back towards Daisuke. She had the frame of mind of wanting to do the same, however there was no issue with having Sion do that. Lina stepped down to the outside of the ring as Sion and Daisuke talked things over for a short moment in there team’s corner as they waited to see who the opposition would send out first.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down