Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match Empty Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:11 am

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match File_m10

Speedo Match
Standard match, victory via Pinfall or Submission
Fighters must compete in speedos
Winner gets to be the cover model of Men's Non-No Magazine

Back to top Go down

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match Empty Re: Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:12 am

Well, this certainly wasn't how he expected to end up on a Tension pay per view. Honestly, he thought he'd end up on PPV having a title match, or a sexy hentai match. But instead, thanks to a recent situation involving a photo shoot for a popular fashion magazine, another teen wrestler of Tension, and free drinks that neither boy should have been touching, here he was.

Jason Reed. A newbie to Tension, barely had a couple of matches to his name. But the teen had an ego, and didn't like that Ryo had gotten the most attention at their recent photo shoot. Between his natural aggression and both boys drinking, a confrontation was inevitable, and Jason had been quick to pick one. Because of that, the magazines director, a fangirl, mentioned it would be a great idea if they fought over the right to be on the cover.

Once the league heard about it, the GM was all for it. So even now, as Ryo stood in the ring, clad in nothing but a special speedo, a thin, blue piece, with mesh on the sides, and one long strip in the middle being the only thing that kept him from exposing himself to the crowd...not that they would have minded.

So now, having already interrupted Tensions newest star's debut, Ryo stayed in the ring, stretching, awaiting his sexy opponent, while the camera staff and director of Men's Non-No circled around the ring, eager to take photos of every angle of the match!

Back to top Go down

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match Empty Re: Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

Post by WrestleMind Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:35 am

After something of a drunken temper tantrum Jason had gotten his way. He got to be in a major PPV match and once he Squashed this little jobber he'd be on the cover page of a major tween magazine. 

At the sound of poppy babbling rap music Jason entered the spotlight. Having done a quick workout to make sure every muscle was shredded to perfection the chiseled boy was gleaming in sweat already. 

Tensions New Super Star:

Jason was adorned in his usual erotic yet stylish attire from top to bottom. A sleek leather jacket clung loosley from his broad shoulders. In one hand he clutched an inactive shotgun that had helped him steal dozens of matches. Yet No-one was looking at either of his props. They all had their eyes on the super stars barely obscured bulge. While Ryo wore a revealijg speedo Jason wore a glorified loincloth.

After slowly sauntering down the ramp Jason would stroll around the ring, scanning Ryo with his violet eyes. Finally Jason let his Jacket fall to the floor and gently placed his gun next to the ring post. Having played enough games Jason slid into the ring before standing up and getting within inches of Ryos face. "Sup jobber?" he said with an arrogant sneer. 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:38 am

Did...Did he bring a fake gun to the ring!? The hell was with this guy!? Ryo blinked several times at seeing Jason make his entrance, wondering just what the heck was this guys deal. Between dunking cake on a Friction legend, and now having a match started because of underage drinking...this was turning into a very weird day.

On the bright side, he was getting a great view, Jason was by far one of the most attractive male fighters he had ever faced, having a firm, yet slim, muscular body, that he clearly enjoyed showing off, much like Ryo himself. He was no doubt probably stronger than Ryo, though both teens were the same size. He'd have to be fast to get an advantage over him, that was certain.

The arrogant, egotistical teenager was quick to enter the ringgfand get right into the Last Wrestle Angels face, taunting him immediately, making Ryo sigh in annoyance from his attitude, before offering him a cocky smirk in response. "Hey there stud, no hangover for you from that wine? That's good, hope your ready for a fun time" He teased, looking Jason up and down, head to toe. "Man...it sucks you have to be a jerk, cause like...you are just...so damn hot..." he said, before shrugging, saying, "Fuck it." before leaning in and grabbing Jason by the shoulders, pulling him in to press their lips together, indulging in his pervy desires by making out with the purple haired teen before the match had even started!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:02 am

Jason liked to start his matches off in a certain way. First talk shit and banter with his opponent. Then try and sneak in a cheap shot or fondling before the bell even rang. Tonight the teen heart throb was two steps ahead of the the purple haired Demi God. 

First he laid down some solid burns before practically salivating over every inch of the bronze gods slick body. Finally the thirsty boy couldn't help himself and locked lips with his unsuspecting rival. 

Due to the shock of the such a role reversal Jason didn't bother resisting Ryos lips at first. Slowly Ryo would wear him down until he rmbraced the Teen fully, even throwing in a few of his own moves. Gently biting the boys lip, grunting softly, and pulling in Ryo by the hips so their growing bulges gently pressed together. For a while the only sound that could be heard was the soft smacking of lips and Jason's eager growling.

Eventually Jason would have his fill of Ryos moist lips. It was time to wipe the floor with this little jobber before any more tongue play. After pulling away just from Ryos engrossing lips the world's dirtiest fighter would try shooting a knee into his groin.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:28 am

Damnit, Ryo had to admit, for someone who was such a jerk and clearly had an ego...Jason was attractive and sexy as hell, and a shockingly great kisser. Ryo took pride in his sensual skill...but he'd be damned if Jason wasn't matching him. He didn't resist, letting Ryo explore his full lips, slipping his tongue into his mouth, enjoying himself.

His opponent seemed to enjoy it as well, as, rather than fight back, he brought them closer together, giving small playful nips of Ryo's lips, grunting against him, and bringing their crotches together, making Ryo moan softly into the purple haired teens mouth. For a while, they stayed like that, kissing, rubbing their covered packages and bare chests against each other, Ryo's arms slipping around Jason as he did the same, holding each other close, the Last Wrestle Angel able to feel Jason's broader chest and muscles, noting that he was bigger than Ryo's own slimmer build, and was probably stronger as well.

In truth, the kiss and rubbing was so pleasant, that Ryo had no qualm about ending it anytime soon. Indeed, even the referee and crowd seemed into it, as there was no call for the bell to ring, and nothing but whistles and catcalls from the crowd...but it seemed Jason had other plans as, instead of getting more hentai as Ryo had just been about to suggest, a bare knee suddenly shot up into his groin, taking him entirely by surprise. His eyes widened, and he broke the kiss, letting out a pained, high pitched, cry of shock, falling onto his side, letting out a pained "Whyyy!?" at his opponent, while the referee girl, snapped out of the lusty daze the kiss caused, signaled for the bell, officially starting the match, but unable to actually disqualify Jason for his action!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:39 am

Jason laughed heartily as he strolled around his kneeling opponent. "Why!??" He asked mockingly. "Because even though you've got the world's sweetest lips I want to do a little more wrestling... Of course I can certainly squeeze in more fuck play for a hottie like you..."

Jason would suddenly lock his arm around Ryos throat in an inverted facelock. He would bring the kneeling boy to his feet and bend him back until he looked more like a contortionist than a model. Some of Jason's hardcore fans recognized one of his signature moves. These very fans began chanting DDT! DDT! Instead the Bronze God slid a hand along Ryos glistening chest and finally into his tight blue speedo.

After rooting around in the teen dreams under carriage Jason found what he was looking for. With uncharacteristic gentleness he seized Ryos unsurprisingly large rod and began to stroke it l, first slowly, then faster and faster. Jason chuckled as every part of Ryo seemed to get more rigid with each expert stroke of his sweaty hand. 

Just when it seemed the trembling teen was about to get his rocks off Jason cut the hand job short and nailed the unsuspecting boy with a Savage reverse DDT.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:42 am

With the match officially started, Ryo was still on the ground, trying to recover from having his poor balls smashed via Jason's knee, the popular teen hearthrob unable to even get to his bare feet before Jason went back on the offensive against him, hauling him up and bending his body back in a tight dragon sleeper.

He squirmed, not knowing that this was one of the purple haired teens signature moves, letting out a pained groan as the hold tightened in, gripping at his arm...before Jason surprised him a second time, the Last Wrestle Angel feeling the boys hand grip around his junk, under his speedo, and start stroking and pleasuring him. "W-wh...what are you...this isn't a...a..ohhh..."

He moaned, arms too out of position to stop or impede the teen from pleasuring him, even as his arm tightened around his throat and made it tougher to breath. Ryo even had to admit, Jason had some pretty good skill with his handjob, seemingly knowing how to stroke Ryo's member just right, until soon, it was not only fully hard, but throbbing, his moans getting louder, his orgasm seconds away...and, just as he hit peak pleasure, he was dropped back, the back of his head slamming onto the mat, letting out a cry that was a mix of pain and pleasure as his orgasm hit at the same time, his thin body spasming from the pleasure still coursing through his body, a damp spot soaking the front of his speedo, before he finally went limp, dazed and groaning, holding his head in his hands as he lay on the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:51 am

Jason had a good long laugh at Ryos expense before going for any sort of pin. "What's the matter big guy? Need to wipe down before we continue!?"

Instead of letting Ryo answer Jason would taunt him with the world's weakens pin. The Bronze God would place one palm on Ryos sweaty belly. For additional salt in the wound Jason would casually look away as the ref made his likely short count.

" Just stay down ya basic bitch. You bore me!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:15 am

Ryo groaned, the sudden reverse DDT making his head throb, while the orgasm and dick kick made his...other head throb. Sexy as Jason was, the fellow teen was really starting to piss the Speedo Prince off...and the incredibly cocky and arrogant pin he followed up with did nothing to help that feeling.

"One!"

"Tw-!"

Ryo kicked out with ease, as Jason no doubt expected, given his pathetic pin attempt. What Jason probably wasn't expecting, was Ryo to grab the purple haired teens arm and pulling him in close, so the two boys were chest to chest, face to face, making a point to wrap his slender legs around one of Jason's own, holding his shoulders.

"I bore you huh? Well you turn me on hot stuff. Think you can make me cum again stud? Cause if you wanna play with me that way, I'll rock your world."
he taunted, pressing his lips against Jason's again, trying to show he wasn't intimidated by humping against the other teens crotch, slipping into the role of dominant pervert that he knew so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next