by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Men's Non-No Go Bro.

2 posters

Go down

Men's Non-No Go Bro. Empty Men's Non-No Go Bro.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:00 pm

Being a Tension wrestling superstar was quite a job, one that came with many perks. One such perk, was popularity. Being liked by the crowd, getting big reactions, it got one noticed by managment, being noticed got one more promotion, and that, along with the crowd, could make a person famous, and fame, came with some heavy perks.

One of those perks, as young Ryo Kamiya had discovered, was being wanted by sources outside of pro wresting for promotion. Some wrestlers got deals to promote food, or wine, or cars. His cousin Tai, in fact, had promoted Liquid Lapdance speedos...which was kinda gross. Ryo had only done a couple promotional bits outside of AFW so far, mainly small stuff. Advertising for Tai's noodle cart business, and appearing in a small commercial for a cafe, that sort of thing.

Today however, Ryo along with a few other guys, including another from Tension, were getting a different kind of offer, much bigger and more grand. Men's Non-No, one of the biggest and most notable mens fashion magazine's in the entire country, were doing a photoshoot centering around athletes in the country. A baseball star, a sumo, a swimmer, and a couple wrestlers, including Ryo, had been invited to take part in a photoshoot to appear in the winter catalogue, a prestgious honor indeed. Apparently, Tension had sent him, and another male wrestler, specifically because of their physical attractiveness and use of skimpy attire.

So he had spent the day, along with the others, posing and having his picture taken in various outfits. Tight and stylish Armani suits, comfortable streetwear, winter clothes, sportswear, and so on.

One thing that had quickly become evident among the group, was just how Ryo's natural charm, personality and eagerness for attention shone through, and seemed to impress the photographers, as with each shoot, he found himself being made more of a focal point, much to the chagrin of his fellow athletes.

He didn't mind. Personally, he loved the attention. Even now, as they were standing outside in the brisk winter wind of November, all in speedos, for a special group of pictures to be put on the companies website to entice potential gay/bi/female readers, extra attention was being put on the teen, the photo director having him front and center, even getting a few solo shots that the others weren't asked to get themselves.

"Mr. Kamiya, I must say, this is one of the best photoshoots we've ever done here at Mens Non-no" the female director stated, gleefully watching as the photographer snapped away, Ryo laying on his side in a sensual pose while the other athletes just muddled around behind the camera's awaiting something to do. "Tell me...how would you feel...about being the cover model for Men's Non-No?" the director continued.

The offer made Ryo legit gasp aloud. Him? A cover model for one of the biggest fashion magazines in Japan? How could he possibly refuse? Cover models were hugely popular, got invited to private parties, slept with supermodels...the possibilties this could open were immense!

Back to top Go down

Men's Non-No Go Bro. Empty Re: Men's Non-No Go Bro.

Post by WrestleMind Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:53 pm

At first, Jason had been thrilled after receiving an exclusive invitation to a photoshoot for one of the country's premier men's magazines. Yet the whole thing turned out to be a huge fucking disappointment.

Jason Reed:

The producers of the shoot had fallen head over heels for the teen heartthrob Ryo while Jason remained idle on the sidelines. Hour by hour he passed the time by drinking more and more of the free cocktails provided by their hosts, becoming more and more unhinged with each sip.

The cute director's overbearing praise of "Mr.Kamiya" pushed the bronze boy over the edge. Fully drunk and very jealous he charged up and shoved the director aside, almost knocking her to the floor.

The seething brat drew closer to Ryo until there faces were inches apart. "You think you can just steal my spotlight huh?! Well, fuck off! I'm way hotter than a twig like you! And more importantly, I can outwrestle anyone! Especially a little chump like you..." The grinning boy ended his insult by sharply jabbing Ryo in the chest.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:01 pm

Ryo had been enjoying the attention heaped upon him by the cute director, enjoying, as always, being the center off attention, and being able to show off his hot body. Sure, it was a bit egocentric of him, but what was the harm in basking in some praise and attention and a chance to be on the cover of a magazine if offered freely? The attention, the free food, the free drinks that he wasn't supposed to have, but took anyway...this was great. He was an attention whore to be sure, and loved it.

But the good feeling and good times seemed to come to a halt, as the other Tension wrestler invited on the shoot, a cute and muscular purple haired guy Ryo had barely seen before, stomped over to him, poking him in the chest and ranting at him, clearly upset over...things.

"W-wha...wait a sec..." Ryo interjected, taking a step back from the confrontation. "You're spotlight? Um...ok" He looked around, the models from other sports shrugging and watching curiously as the situation developed. "You're...Jason right? You're one of the new guys hired by Tension right? Are...are you drunk!?" he exclaimed, looking at the glass of empty cocktails that he hadn't touched. "...Aren't you like, my age? We aren't even old enough to drink, who gave him cocktails!?"

This was rather hypocritical, as young Ryo had drank several of the drinks himself, and was a bit buzzed, though not to the level of the purple haired teen in front of him.

Surprised at the rather ridiculous situation, and getting rather annoyed at having his moment in the sun interrupted, as well as disliking the consistent poking of his bare chest, Ryo glared at the purple haired teen in front of him. "Look, buddy, You're like...super attractive..." He stalled, getting a good look at the barely clad teen before continuing. "...and I didn't exactly come here for a fight..."

"A fight? OH that would be delightful!" the female director interjected, looking back and forth between the two boys, stars gleaming in her eyes. "I'm a big fan of the league, and I know that Tension has a pay per view event coming up next month. If you two were to fight, we could advertise that fight in this months magazine, and on our website! Cross promotion would surely increase sales even more than this photo shoot, and we could even put the winner on the cover!"

Ryo blinked, wondering just how he got himself into this situation in such a short matter of time, before sighing and looking at Jason. "...Alright then. Fine. If that's how you both want it. Whaddya say new guy? You say you can outwrestle me? Let's see how much of that is just talk. You and me, at Showdown...and just for funsies, we can make it a Speedo match. That way, when I beat you, my cover picture can be me pinning you while looking my best!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:27 pm

Jason swayed from side to side as the spry boy before him continued to irk him. "Drunk!? Not old enough!?" fuuuck you..." suddenly Ryo threw the angry beauty off with a well placed compliment. Jason was a sucker for flattery. 

Suddenly the female director interrupted their tense yet sensual moment. Jason didn't catch most of her babble but the prospect of being on a magazine cover caught his full attention. "What? All I gotta do is make this little twerp twitch and drool!?" The arrogant boy smirked at her. "I'd do that for free... I'll do it to you too if you interrupt us again..." 

Jason chuckled at Ryos proposed match type. This dumb kid was giving him everything he wanted. An easy fight against a skimpy dude and a chance to skyrocket in popularity. "Alright cutey... Itll be my pleasure to knock your ass out at showdown..." after shotguning one last martini the tipsy hunk softly nudged his fist against the Teen Dreams chin. Then he winked while softly puckering his lips. 

With a clear impression made the stage was set for a showdown between two breakout stars.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:47 am

Continued Here:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum