Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

bricktown, BritBrat, Cherry Lover, Cicilia, dragonswill, Iceman, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, USLMAN

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for matches

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm by dragonswill

Hello again it is I dragonswill again im currently looking for more matches if anyone would like to fight my girls i would gladly talk matches with you.

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11174-dragons-girls#293901

here's my roster please don't be worry i am okay with loses for some of my characters but some you need to convince me on why you want them to lose. the ones that are okay for loses are Del Lizzy AI Hoshi and Misaka please Message me on pm or Dm me on discord Kevin#5221.

thank you …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for Discord/Forum matches involving Karina Northman

Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:57 pm by Cirno

Just PM me here or on Discord if you're interested or have a plan involving Karina.

Comments: 1

Match request

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:42 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Hi I am looking for matches , and hope someone will react to this post. Plan on posting some new wrestlers before the year is over ^^

Comments: 2

A Model Wrestler

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Go down

A Model Wrestler Empty A Model Wrestler

Post by acuya on Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Spider Kikuchi stood in the middle of the Friction training ring, pacing back in forth, a grim scowl on her face. This, by itself, wasn’t an unusual sight. In her time with the AFW, she’d became a fixture in the gym, often showing up in her purple gym shorts and top, sneering at anyone who dared to look her way, responding to any attempt at communication with biting sarcasm, making sure all the little dregs and wannabes knew that this was her territory and she wasn’t one to be crossed. She liked her space, liked to maximize her time, and she wasn’t about to waste it on the idiots. Not if she didn’t have to.

And there, alone, was the reason why she was particularly agitated today, of all days. Because, today, she had to waste her time.

It had all started with a call from one of the AFW’s representatives, some irritating thing with a squeaky voice who’d called her at 9 in the morning. It seemed that they had a new recruit - not a surprise, new recruits came to the AFW like roaches to a dumpster - but they’d found themselves with something of a problem. Traditionally, they asked one of the veteran wrestlers to help with her orientation, evaluating her skills in the ring with a practice match, but the usual people they selected for this, the most menial of tasks, weren’t available. In what had to be a profound lapse of judgment, they decided to use Spider for this.

Spider, naturally, told her to fuck off.

The mouse of woman said they really did need her help.

Spider told her to fuck off, again.

The mouse of a woman explained that this was, in fact, in her contract, and that failure to comply would result in repercussions, up to and including her termination.

Spider hung up, took ten minutes to read her contract and confirm this little tidbit, then called the mouse of a woman back and told her to fuck off, once more...and that she would be there in an hour.

So here she was, under protest. Stretching out as she paced around the ring. Maybe it wouldn’t be even be that bad? After all, messing up some newbie could be fun, a good way to try out her holds and get practice in with someone who didn’t have a way to just escape her. Eliminating potential competition. She only wished it was in front of an audience - here, in the gym, only a handful of people would ever know what would go down. But, oh well. Lemonade out of lemons.

Now, all she needed was the victim. What was her name, again? Some stupid American name. Susie or Sue or...

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

A Model Wrestler Empty Re: A Model Wrestler

Post by LARIATO on Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:06 am

In an office at the Friction arena located not far from the gym, Susan was seated across the desk from the same “mouse” who had been cursed out multiple times over the phone this morning. She wore a fine, thick white coat on top of a short black silk dress, thigh-high stockings and a pair of high-heeled shoes. Her hair and makeup had been done especially nice this morning. It was a big day for her, after all.

Thanks to her extensive modeling portfolio and a good word from her wrestling coach who had connections in the Friction office, she was being interviewed for a spot on the roster here. It had gone quite well, and it seemed they were all but ready to conclude. “Alright, I think I’ve heard all I need to know. The only thing left is your test. I presume you’ve been made aware of it already?” the woman said, to which Susan nodded.

“Yes, of course. I’m already dressed for the photoshoot, so I’m ready to get right to it.” It wasn’t a typical part of the hiring process, but considering the amount of modeling Susan wanted to do for the company, they wanted to ensure they would be getting their money’s worth on that end too. There was just one problem...

“The photoshoot? Oh dear, I...hold on a moment…” the woman squeaked, then pulled up an email on her computer and read it before speaking again. “I see.. I-I’m sorry, but it seems we accidentally switched the dates here. The photoshoot is actually scheduled for tomorrow. Today is your practice match. Normally I’d be happy to reschedule, but...your opponent is already waiting in the gym, and...”

Susan’s brow twitched in a moment of annoyance, more at the knowledge of the hard work she put into her appearance going to waste than the news of the match, but quickly regained her composure. “That’s fine. Who am I wrestling?”

The woman hesitated before saying, “...Do you know who Spider Kikuchi is?”

The same brow that had twitched a second ago now raised in brief surprise, before a grin tugged at the model’s lips. “Yes, I certainly do. Well, we wouldn’t want to keep a woman like that waiting any longer, would we?” she asked, standing up and marching out the door. The other woman followed, almost having to job to match Susan’s strides. The redhead finally pushed the gym doors open and walked right in, heading toward the ring. Once next to the apron, she took off her coat and dress then kicked off her heels, leaving her only in a thin, black corset, panties and stockings as she climbed onto the apron and stepped into the ring.

Susan:
A Model Wrestler InzOOns

“A-are you sure you don’t want to change first-” the woman started to ask before Susan interrupted.

“I’m fine like this. Just sit back and watch.” She probably would’ve done so, but one glance at Spider Kikuchi robbed the woman of any courage she might have had for the task.

“Well...actually the referee will be a sufficient witness, so I’ll just be going. Good luck!” she said before scurrying off. When she was gone, Susan took a couple steps in Kikuchi’s direction.

“What a nice surprise this is. Beating someone like you will make for a pretty solid first impression, don’t you think?”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Spider Kikuchi hated Susan Howard on sight.

Granted, she was likely going to dislike her, anyway. This whole setup was a sham, just another excuse to waste Spider’s talents and keep her from being the dominant force she should have been in the AFW. They didn’t want to see a mature, experienced woman like herself succeeding. They wanted the younger crowd. The softer, weaker, sweeter girls. ‘Marketable’, they would call them. So she was simply being regulated to this, a waste of her talents, and that was going to color her perception of whoever stepped through those ropes.

But then she actually saw her opponent, and ‘dislike’ upgraded to ‘intense hatred’ in record time.

Spider Kikuchi had grown accustomed to the ridiculous fetish outfits that women wore in the AFW, often choosing style over substance. As ridiculous as they could often be, looking like rejects from a Halloween party, she had come to understand that such costumes were merely part of the game.

But what Susie wore? Over the line. It wasn’t a wrestling outfit in any sense of the word, would have been inappropriate attire for a catfight, and yet here she was, dolled out like she was getting ready for a photoshoot and not a wrestling match. Even for a simple spar, it wasn’t coming close to pass muster. The woman even had the nerve to approach her as if they were equals, as if she, a no-name rookie, would be able to win this with ease. It was a slap in the face to Spider’s profession, to her status, to her experience, to Spider herself, and there was only one was she could think to respond to it.

Spider slapped Susie in the face.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum