Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

*torra shinjiro17, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Harrier, LunarWolf, USLMAN, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Early Notice: Summer Splash 2020

Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:58 am by Old_Man_Tai

ATTENTION!

Summer Splash 2020 starts in June-July!

This is an early notice to those looking to participate in the ppv, to please start thinking about and planning what matches you want to do at the PPV now.

I know everyone is still working on their Showdown/Avalanche matches, and that's fine and good, this is just an early notice is all.

The earlier you start, the easier it will be to get your pre-match story threads completed!

Title Holders, please start looking for potential …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Sorry for the delay

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:21 am by LARIATO

(Meant to post this yesterday only just now got to it. Ironic I guess >_<)

Apologies for the delay on posts. No excuses, I just suck.

I think I've posted to all my active threads, but in my infinite stupidity and forgetfulness it's highly possible I've missed something somewhere. If anyone has a thread with me I still need to post to, please let me know so I can get on it asap.

Comments: 2

The hardest part is finding girls for it (Tension Request)

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:01 am by Old_Man_Tai

Looking for two Tension girls willing to do mixed for some involvement in an upcoming Tension Hentai Title event.

Please PM me or find me on Discord/Trillian for more detail, thank you.

Comments: 4

A Model Wrestler

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Model Wrestler - Page 2 Empty Re: A Model Wrestler

Post by acuya on Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:55 pm

Spider desperately wanted to tap out to Susan. Or, rather, her body did.

It didn’t even feel like she was being squeezed by a human’s body part, as if these were legs that were squeezing her. No, they were steel grinders, chewing up her guts and cracking her body, stirring her insides into a fine powder.  The simple act of breathing became a strenuous chore, and she could see the stars forming in her vision. Every time Susan squeezed down harder, her hand came up on reflex, as if it had a mind of its own and wanted to give up - she shut it down, yes, but it was getting harder. She needed those ropes.

A crawl through the desert would’ve been easier, but after a harrowing moment she finally made it, clinging onto the bottom rope and shaking it, squeezing it hard and pretending it was Susan’s neck. ”Let go, stupid bimbo!” She hissed and shook her head, her white hair whipping about. ”Letgoletgoletgo-”

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:12 am

Even without any prior history wrestling for any major league promotion, many people would be surprised if they could see a list of the people Susan had made tap out with her body scissor, particularly in her session wrestling career. Not that their names were anything prominent or noteworthy, aside from the occasional celebrity. But there were body builders, athletes, people with fairly good martial arts backgrounds. Many of them had initially been just as confident in their chances as Kikuchi, and put forth genuine efforts against the model, only to end up tapping once her mighty legs crushed their resistance.

But Spider Kikuchi didn’t tap. Her struggle to the ropes was about as far from a graceful display as humanly possible, and she’d clearly thought about giving in a few different times at least, but she held on and made it to the ropes. Susan wouldn’t admit it out loud, but she was impressed with the veteran’s toughness. It seemed her reputation wasn’t without warrant.

“Alright, alright, since you asked so nicely, I’ll let you go,” she said, uncoiling her legs and giving Kikuchi a shove in the side with her foot before getting up. Of course her tone had been deliberate. Sure, she had to respect the rope break, but she wanted to hammer home the fact that the only reason the Spider was getting out of that hold was because Susan generously released her. But that didn’t mean she’d give the woman time to recover. Reaching down, she grabbed Kikuchi by the ankle and tried to yank her away from the rope to drag her right back toward the middle of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:34 pm

God, Spider had never realized how big the ring was until she had to crawl across it while she was being scissored in half. Every inch of that trek had been pure torture, growing worse as she neared the ropes and more pressure was applied. She could feel her bones threatening to give out and her innards churning into a stew, her entire body going into a bloody revolt as Susan tried to grind her into a fine paste.

But she made it to the ropes. She made it

Spider let out a massive groan as Susan released the hold and pushed her aside, reeling from the pain. As bad as the hold had been, getting out of it hadn’t been a picnic, either, as her guts and bones all rushed back into their proper place at once. It felt like fire in her insides and it hurt to breathe, but at least she was able to breath at all. Small victories.

It was one that she didn’t have much time to enjoy, however, as she felt a hand grab her ankle and start to drag her away from the ropes. ”No!” She yelped, reaching out for the ropes in a feeble attempt before she went into a spastic fit. ”No, get...get off me, you stupid-”

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO on Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:28 am

There was a small bit of annoyance that passed through Susan at the intense effort it took to keep a hold of the thrashing Spider. But, there was also something about it that heightened her amusement and the thrill of this spar even further for her. It demonstrated things Kikuchi felt that she’d likely never confess to aloud. Things like fear, and respect. That’s not to say she was specifically afraid of Susan or held any respect for her as a person. But she’d felt a taste of the pain the model’s legs could inflict, and was desperate to avoid enduring that again. That alone was its own sort of acknowledgement. It fueled Susan’s pride and ego like gas to a fire. And it made her want to squeeze her prey again.

“You’re...not going...anywhere!” Susan hissed through grit teeth while fighting to keep a hold of Kikuchi’s leg while dragging her out to the middle of the ring. Once she was finally there, or at least close enough that she was satisfied with how far away the ropes were, she dropped down onto her back. She shifted her grip around the leg to the foot while her own legs wrapped around the limb. Susan was trying to take position for a heel hold, but rather than apply pressure to the heel, she’d instead squeeze the Spider’s trapped leg between her own with a scissor hold. Securing the foot was merely a way to protect herself from being kicked in the face, while she focused her efforts on crushing Spider Kikuchi’s leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:26 am

”Get off, get off, get-”

What was wrong with this woman? Susan clearly had no idea how wrestling was supposed to work. After the rope break, a wrestler was supposed to back off and give their opponent room to breath before starting the match up against. Granted, she wasn’t aware of any hard rule that demanded it, and she’d used similar tactics herself in the past, but this was different. She was a veteran, a ring general. Susan was just some redheaded no-name nobody, probably from stupid American state that even most Americans forgot about.

Susan wasted little time in making use of the advantage she’d seized, either, dropping down and capturing Spider’s leg in what she’d assumed was a botched heel hold. That was the thought when Spider, a tested submissionalist, had seen the hold she was applying, and her first thought was to snicker at her for messing it up.

Until the pressure started coming in.

Until those mammoth thighs of hers went to work.

Until it felt like her legs were about to explode from the extreme pressure that was getting crushed into them.

This hurt, in a wholly different way than the last move she’d endured, this slicing into her legs that made tenses stretch and pulped her muscles. Spider found herself screaming, whipping her head about before she brought her hands to her face and covered up, not wanting her foe to see the tears that were starting to well up for the agony.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum