by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rising Star - Into Avalanche (closed)

2 posters

Go down

Rising Star - Into Avalanche (closed) Empty Rising Star - Into Avalanche (closed)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:37 pm

During Summer Splash, Yukina managed to retain her Rising Star title against her challenger, Aisha Love, who called herself Aphrodite. It was a harrowing battle, but Yukina managed to persevere and emerged victorious. Hopefully, with that victory, she would bring more prestige to the title, making it more valuable up to the same level as other titles in AFW.

The next PPV, Avalanche, was just around the corner, and the Rising Star champion was looking for a proper challenger, someone who could offer something valuable to the title. For Yukina, she wished to make her message known that rookies could prosper in a sea of giants like AFW. Of course, she would make her address and do an open challenge for the title in the upcoming PPV, and she would make her way out to the arena, her music playing. Like always, the champion was dressed in her white-and-blue leotard, and she was carrying her title belt over her shoulder. Her personalized snowflake emblem could be seen on the belt, indicating that she was the current holder of the belt.

Yukina:

Making her way into the ring, Yukina stood in the middle as she waited for the cheers from the crowd to die down. She was holding a microphone in her hand, and once the cheers died down, she brought the microphone to her lips and began speaking. "So, I suppose all of you are aware that the next PPV is just around the corner. And here I am, still the Rising Star..." She patted the belt that she draped over her shoulder. "I don't have to explain what I want for this title so many times, but I want to make my intention crystal clear..."

She looked at the direction of the entrance as she would issue her open challenge. "Anyone who wishes to elevate herself to greatness, this is your opportunity!" She made some grand gesture as she made her declaration. "You may think that we are mere dwarves in a gathering of giants, but that is not always the case! Legends come and go, and there will be times when the new replaces the old! It is about time we show them what we are made of..."

Yukina took a brief dramatic pause before she repeated the words that she uttered last year, during her address as the inaugural Rising Star champion back at Australia.

"Because we are Rising Stars..."

The crowd cheered energetically, seemingly taken by Yukina's speech. The champion felt a little bashful for the little speech she made, but she was glad that the crowd was eating it up. After waiting for a bit, she added, "So, if you think you have what it takes to be the Rising Star, please show yourself..." She would wait for her next challenger.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Rising Star - Into Avalanche (closed) Empty Re: Rising Star - Into Avalanche (closed)

Post by BritBrat Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:08 am

Usually, there was a rhythm to wrestling in general, especially when it came to these open challenges that have risen in popularity these days. Typically, when someone, most notably a champion, asked for a random challenger, there would be a minute or two of waiting while whoever was coming made their way out. It wasn’t as if there was a line of wrestlers in the gorilla position at all time, ready to go as challengers at any time.

However, unlike usual, there were only a few scant seconds between Yukina’s final words before darkness fell. There was a reason for that.

Yukina so far hasn't made a formal announcement when it came to setting her championship matches. A route that many AFW champions have taken with mixed results. On one hand you get competitors that are really hungry and would try to take the chance when it arises. Which does make for brilliant matches, ones that will be remembered even. However, open challenges brings all kinds of opponents and perhaps more often than not, you'll get ones that become a massive pain or don't even live up to the hype. Which can be said of Yukina's first title defence in Summer Splash with Aisha Love...or Aphrodite as she wants to be called. Natasha Loclear was forced to handpick her opponents during her second title run after a bad start with someone from Tension. It was a gamble, but one that should take the good with the bad.

So who would have think that Yukina's own title run needs a saviour?

She’d been following the Japanese woman's progress in the AFW,  quite intensely. The Snowmaker was skilled, strong, and really have high hopes for the belt and what it should stand for. Motives that she could relate to and agree with She reasoned it was only a matter of time so when she heard that Yukina would be in attendance for the show, she made sure she was in the right place at the right time.

A white light suddenly illuminated the whole arena, no doubt blinding those that stare at the radiance and brightness, all before a particular theme started to blast the speakers and a spiral of colourful lights shone down in a circle. A cosmic aura swirling around a silhouette of a woman that came from up top the rafters, the only thing one could pick out from it is the long twin tails that flutter like an angel's wings. Unlike her previous entrances, however, the lights shone down towards the ring, enough space that she would descend before the Rising Star Champion. After landing carefully on the canvas, a wave of her arm, dispersing the lights with a massive explosion, showing none other than...

Mika Kaminashi!:

The crowd gave a massive cheer to the Avatar of Justice as she appeared right in front of Yukina, already having a microphone in hand as she stares right at her. Waiting a beat for the crowd to calm down a bit before rising it towards her lips...

"YUKINA!!! I ANSWER YOUR CALL!!!

Starting off with something short and simple to get the crowd mad with excitement, she placed a hand on her hip as she turned the dramatic levels to eleven, standing in her own wrestling attire. "Now that's out of the way... Yukina, I have seen what you have done. Especially with this belt right there. I have heard your dreams for that title belt. And as the Hammer of Justice, your aspirations are something I can join in agreement with!" The crowd cheering in applause. "You have shown love, patience, diligence, forbearance and determination, even with what you have gone through, you continued to strive and become great, to achieve something and to make history as the inaugural Rising Star Champion. And with the amount of effort you have put into it, it will be as precious as diamonds! As valuable as the very best title belt in AFW! And I do believe that in future, you'll be able to watch the fruits of your labor bring a bountiful harvest of young, aspiring rookies, rising up to become the next bright star in AFW!" The twin-tailed wonder looked round to the applauding fans clapping and giving a massive reception. She let the crowd calm down a bit before continuing on.

"Which brings to why I am here. Yukina, I also share the same beliefs as you do and see this belt as precious. However, while passing on the torch, this belt must not fall into the hands of those that don't care to elevate it's status. It's worth. This is not some "kiddie title". This...this is a belt that is worth fighting for. This is a symbol, to show the very best rising talent, the next breakout star that is here to stay! Only the most worthy should hold this title. Those like Aphrodite will not bring the title to greatness, they merely care about themselves and not thinking of elevating it to the next level! And for that reason, they cannot hope to have that title, which should mean something...but I...Mika Kaminashi... Justice's Hammer...am worthy of stepping up to the task! And ready to take on the mantle as the Rising Star!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Rising Star - Into Avalanche (closed) Empty Re: Rising Star - Into Avalanche (closed)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:35 pm

Sure enough, there was a challenger as soon as Yukina finished with her speech. The challenger made an entrance filled with pomp and theatrics before she made her presence known. It actually impressed the inaugural Rising Star champion, in all honesty, and she could tell that this one would be much more different than the last one when she issued the open challenge for the title.

The challenger, Mika Kaminashi, then began to speak with grand gestures and pageantry, and Yukina would listen to her patiently, taking note of her points. She knew from there that this Mika was a lot better than the last challenger, and she couldn't help but look forward for the title match.

"...Very well," Yukina said after Mika was done. "So you've come to see if you're worthy of taking the title from me?" The Snowmaker asked her as she kept her gaze on the challenger. "Then come! It is my desire to elevate this title to greatness, as well as to make us stand tall alongside the great names here in AFW. So, if you think you are worthy of accomplishing that, then..." Yukina stared at Mika for a good while before she smiled.

"Why don't we have a good talk for a bit?" Yukina suggested, beckoning Mika to come so that they could converse and exchange points. She wished to learn more about this new challenger to see if she was a worthy one of inheriting the title in case if she was ever forced to relinquish this title later.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:09 pm

Although Yukina seemed very impressed, Mika knew that is was going to take a light show to make up Yukina’s mind that she is the right candidate for the Rising Star title. Still, she wished that this was something different. That Yukina wasn’t facing the usual foe. This belt was special, and as such, deserved special attention.

Her grand gesture began, and for a moment during the bombastic speech, Mika inwardly wondered if this is enough for the Snowmaker, a simple yes would have sufficed. However, she wanted to make her case for that title belt and show that she is indeed thinking along the same lines of Yukina, in terms of where this title belt can go. And it wasn’t empty words; the Lightbringer believed that it should be carried on by those who care about the belt. The Rising Star title is to be different from those that don’t care about the belt and hold it like it’s a garbage bag. This belt deserved better, and its legacy will shine brighter than the upcoming stars in AFW.

So after Mika had said her peace, Yukina would give her verdict. She seemed to understand Mika’s intentions for the belt and looked like she was pumped to have someone worthy of taking the title away from her. Mika kept her gaze locked in on Yukina, just as the Snowmaker did to the Lightbringer, agreeing that their desires match in elevating the title to greatness. What’s more interesting is Yukina wanting to talk more about it. Awesome! She caught her attention!

Though what exactly did she want to speak to her?

Well, there was only one way to find out. “Alright then! A good conversation to see where my heart truly lines in with yours is something I couldn’t pass on!” She smiled as she stepped in closer to the Snowmaker. “So. What’s on your mind?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Truthfully, Yukina wasn't used to talking this much, and while she might have been improving compared to last time, she was still worried that she might stumble over her words. Thankfully, it hadn't happened yet, and she wanted to make sure that it would stay that way until the end. She needed to talk to Mika in order to ascertain whether she was fitting to fight for the title, and if possible, to take it from her in case if she lost in the upcoming title match.

"Well, I've been wondering about what your aspiration is..." Yukina began. "Call me old-fashioned, but I wish to learn more about what kind of person you are, Mika-san." It was also to ascertain Mika's resolve in trying to fight for the title. Depending on the outcome of the match, she might end up losing the belt, so she wanted to make sure that either outcome would be beneficial for herself and the title. She did promise to elevate its value, after all.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:25 am

To be called into speaking more about it, that is something Mika could take. She gotten Yukina's attention, got her foot in the door and now is working to get her whole body through it. This was a big opportunity and she had to treat it as such. Though the question is what is it that Yukina wished to talk about. Far as she is concerned, most open challenges tend to be simple affairs but the Snowmaker wanted to screen the Lightbringer, wherever she really was the right choice for this belt or not.

And so she asked about her aspirations. Interesting. Old-fashioned, yes, though there's a reason to be asking as such. The Avatar of Justice took a moment to answer, mostly because of how to answer it. Either to answer as Mika Kaminashi...or just Mika Kingsley. Such aspirations rub deeper than the hammer up character that she plays in the ring. The Snowmaker seemed genuine enough for her to let it slip a bit. Show her more than the character.

"Well...Anyone could say that they aspire to be the greatest. But many don't have the drive to strive for such a thing. And even if they don't, they use... underhanded methods just to get to the top. Cheat, lie, steal, bribe...anything can be used but that's not the road I wish to go through. I know haven't been through the exact situation that you went through in your time as a rookie, but like you, I wish to show what hard work, dutifulness and perseverance will get you. I suppose I wish to make my own legacy, not to aspire for something shallow like fame. I wish to make a legacy that people will look back on and see that they too can get there. To be a shining example to everyone. That's what I want."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:24 am

Yukina listened to what her challenger was saying, nodding as she digested every bit of information from her. She couldn't help but agree with every point that Mika brought up, and once she was done, the champion would stare at the challenger for a few seconds before she cracked a smile.

"I understand now. You are the type of person who is fitting to carry the weight of this title..." Yukina said. "Still, I can't simply just hand it over to you. Your aspiration is admirable, but aspiration alone won't bring you anywhere here. If you wish to take this from me, you have to fight for it." She got herself in front of Mika as she lifted up the title, showing it to the challenger, much to the crowd's rejoice.

"In the upcoming Avalanche, you and I will fight for this title." Yukina placed the belt back onto her shoulder. "And it's not just a normal match either. It will be... a ladder match!!" Yukina announced. "Show it to me that you're worthy of being called the Rising Star by taking this away from me! Do you have strength for that? Do you?!" Yukina asked, her crimson eyes intensely looking into Mika's as she asked her that.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:20 am

Mika felt that honesty would work with this, Yukina was perhaps testing her to see if she's the right candidate for that title belt and she gave a good response that had her impressed and accepted as the right person to carry such a title. A sense of relief came upon the Lightbringer, even through there wasn't any doubt, it was still nice to feel that she has indeed been vetted and confirmed.

Of course, the real test comes physically, the assessment to the interview. It would have been dumb just to give Mika the title belt. She has to fight for it. And Mika came with the intention of earning it.

Standing her ground as Yukina stepped in, the belt hoisted above them, responding with a look of steely determination, the crowd cheering on around them. The stipulations have been placed: a ladder match. If it meant beating the Snowmaker in her own match choice, then she will do so.

A beat passed by before Mika raised the microphone up towards her lips, taking a deep breath before saying those two words...

"I DO!!"

The crowd gave an even bigger pop for the two women, the Avatar of Justice still giving that stare at Yukina. "And come Avalanche, you shall see such strength as I climb up the very heavens and take that belt! Then, I shall prove to be worthy of holding this title and become the next Rising Star!!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:20 am

Yukina smiled as she listened to Mika's declaration. She would continue staring into her challenger's eyes for a few solid seconds before she lowered the belt even as the crowd continued popping for the two of them. "Very well. We will see the result when the time comes. Please remember that I'm not planning to lose to you." While she had ensured that both outcomes would be favorable, Yukina still preferred to win that match, and she would fight with everything she got.

Placing the Rising Star title belt over her shoulder again, she then held out her hand, as if offering the challenger a handshake. She wanted to display the spirit of sportsmanship even though the two of them had already established themselves as rivals for the title. "May the best woman win..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down