by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Battle of the sexes: Koji Vs. Eiruferu (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Battle of the sexes: Koji Vs. Eiruferu (complete) Empty Battle of the sexes: Koji Vs. Eiruferu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Koji had entered the battle area were several smug-looking female fighters were training.

The young male had travelled to this realm to find his friend/rival Ryu originally, but since when he had arruved things had turned weird.
Female empowerment seemed to improve every day and not only figuratively, to the point that Queen Eiruferu had openly invited the strongest fighters to a special tournement to be held in her castle, willing to show off the power of her all-female royal guards. And more generally, to enforce her belief that the fairer sex had become the stronger sex too.

Koji had defeated a young girl in the eliminations match, going easy on her too, so when his turn to start a new match in the main arena came he climbed on the ring but refused to fight, not wanting to waste his time.

"Your Majesty Eiruferu...!", he yelled, "I have come here to find strong challengers, not to respond to arrogant feminists and even less to fight the small fries. So I demand to a match against your best hand-to-hand fighting champion now. Let's see your female supremacy bluff, your high majesty!".

Koji would finish his speech with a smug challenging grin, certain that Queen Eiruferu would have no other choice now but to send her best fighter.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Battle of the sexes: Koji Vs. Eiruferu (complete) Empty Re: Battle of the sexes: Koji Vs. Eiruferu (complete)

Post by USLMAN Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:59 pm

“You curd! You dare make such demands when you’ve only won a single round!” One of the guards spoke out. “You are not worthy to face even the likes of Millis, I will teach you for your-!”

“Stand down Leticia.” Eiruferu would order from her throne, her legs crossed as she looked down to the ring and Koji. The guard obeyed the order immediately, remaining at her post while the Queen stared to the boy. “So, you desire to face our most capable fighter? And pray tell, why would I allow this?”

The Queen would then switch her legs, half way in the motion flashing her magenta panties to the boy before crossing them again. “I wouldn’t wish to waste their time with something as simple as a single match. What makes you worthy of taking on the champion of Luciana?”

Queen Eiruferu:
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Battle of the sexes: Koji Vs. Eiruferu (complete) Empty Re: Battle of the sexes: Koji Vs. Eiruferu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:23 pm

Koji looked up at the proud busty queen as she teasingly uncrossed and recrossed her legs.
Admittedly, Queen Eiruferu had a strong womanly aura to herself that tended to undermine Koji's usual obnoxious confidence.
But the young male did not show him keeping his smug grin as he looked up at the royal beauty.

Koji:

Ignoring the uncomfortable feeling at his guts, the young fighter responded:

"What makes me think I'm worthy? Well the value of a fighter is defined by their achievements not their claim. Your Grrace certainly must have heard about the quartet of heroes who defeated the Demon King.
Well, their leader Ryu has been my main opponent in many fighting tournements back in the Eastern Realm where we come from. And I bested him most of the times, but he won our latest challenge and left for his big quest before I could get a rematch. So, I basically came to your realm to find my great rival.
Honestly, YOU women should demonstrate that you're worthy a fight against me, and not viceversa."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:51 pm

“Fufufu, a rival? How... quaint.” Eiruferu would laugh at the prospect, keeping her c9mpsure as she would stand up, walking towards the ring with gracefulness as she did. “A better catch would’ve been one of the four heroes themselves, not a mere side character looking to get his 15 minutes of fame. And you claim that we must prove our abilities?”

The busty queen would then climb herself into the ring, standing across from the boy as she regarded him. “So you believe yourself worthy of combating Luciana’s champion? Suppose I allow this, are you willing to take the risks of what would come of such a challenge?”

She’d then cross her arms under her bust, emphasizing her curves to off set the boy. “To challenge the greatest of us is to play a game of ultimate risk and reward, many have tried and many have failed. Should you truly wish to make this challenge, you will be risking your freedom. Should Luciana’s champion defeat you, you will become one of my servants, you will obey my orders and any of my officers that stand over you.”

“However, by some miracle you prove victorious, by the rules put in place by my family you shall gain the rightful position of king. My people will become your people, and I and the rest of us of the fairer sex will be yours to command in any way you deem.” The Queen would then smirk mischievously, laying down the ground works for the outcomes. “How does that sound?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:08 pm

"Did you just call me. A. Side. Character???".
Koji's fuming could almost condensate into a literally stormy cloud over his head as he fumed and grimaced at Eiruferu's words.

Taking a few deep breaths to gather his composture, theyoung male listened intently to the Queen's conditions.
Having heard the rumores about girls turning into strong curvy amazons in this land, Koji was a bit worried at the idea of becoming a slave in a matriarchal regime of superwomen. But come on, he was not going to lose to a girl no matter what!

"Alright then your grace, I accept your conditions. Not because I care about your crown, but because you deserve a good spanking!", Koji said with a cheeky grin.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:17 pm

“Very well then, the challenge has been accepted. And you shall now face the strongest women of all of Luciana.” Eiruferu would announce, reaching behind her shoulder and tak8ng her translucent cape off and holding it over the ring side. “Sefina, if you would.”

“Of course, Your Majesty.” One of the women among the group would say, walking up and carefully accepting the article of clothing before stepping away, an entertained smile on her face as she stared towards the ring.

“Well then, Koji if I’m not mistaken?” Eiruferu would say, taking up a fluid stance as she smirked confidently at the boy. “I will come at you with the experience and power I have developed in my time training. Let us see if the so called rival of one of the “heroes” who defeated the Demon Lord has what it takes to compete with me. Oh, and I should inform you that this match will be unlike the one you had with our recruiting cadet. This will be determined purely on effective combat, no moves will be barred from this battle. Understood?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:31 pm

Koji was honestly shocked and surprised at realizing that the most powerful warrior of Luciana Castle was the Queen herself!.

"Y-Yes my Name is Koji Takeda, here to serve you. But not in the way you would like-!".
He still fell confident in his chances. Eiruferu was a Queen, so she probably thought herself better than she was because none of her subjects had the guts to tell her she was not.

"Alright warrior queen, show me your skills", he gestured her assuming his own fighting stance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:39 pm

“Oh believe me, I intend to.” The Queen would say, an ominous aura coating her words as she stared at the boy, noting his stance immediately and seeing the potential ways to break it. It would serve as easy given her experience, however the Queen would want to give her loyal subjects a show. It wasn’t every day someone was foolish enough to challenge a Queen of a warrior queendom.

Starting off simple, Eiruferu would move to close the gap, spinning before sending her leg forward for a high kick towards his head. The Queen expected some level of competence given his boasting, so she imagined the blow would be easy to block. But the moment he did, she’d attempt to more kicks with the same leg, seeing how quick he could react before showing her agility and flipping back a small distance, going back to her stance as she looked to him.

“Now, let me see a bit of what you have.” She’d say, returning his initial gesture to taunt him towards her. “I wish to know how much I must exert myself to demonstrate to my people what I expect of them in the future.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:07 pm

A slight grin curled Koji's mouth as he saw the high kick coming coming from miles, but when he blocked with both forearms, he had to admit it was much stronger than expected. Moreover, a flurry a swift kicks followed, forcing the young brawler a few steps backwards.

"Unff... I've seen worse... o///o", he said half-admittedly, but his left forearm was definitely sore from the strong blocked kicks.

"Alright here I come now!".
Koji sprinted forward trowing a couple jabs followed by a low kick to Eiruferu's leg, kind of expecting the Queen to dodge or block as he then tried to grab her wrist and pull her in, aiming at a shoulder-bump right into her chest.
"Hiiiyah!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:37 am

In sight of his current reactions, Eiruferu could almost tell exactly how much effort she’d need to put in in order to completely dominate the boy. However, the Busty Queen wished to give him the single fleeting hope that he would stand a chance for a moment. And as such she would play into his little move.

Dodging his low kick, she would allow him to grab at her wrist and deliver his blow onto her chest. While it wasn’t the most damaging of moves, Koji’s offensive abilities had at the least gotten a grunt from the Queen, having willingly taken the hit. However after it, Eiruferu would then free herself from her hold and kick out, attempting to use her next kick aimed at his torso to push back and gain some distance.

“So tell me, how much strength was that?” She would ask, her face still beaming with confidence after the hit. “Because I’ll admit, I at least felt it. Like a breeze in a calm afternoon.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next