Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, AliceBun, Cicilia, Harrier, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for action

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:33 pm by skip-stop

Hi hi

The past few months have been rather sad, and the future has been very foggy. But now I can say that I'm alive again. In this regard, I would like to find a few new threads. My roster is here and here. Current preferences of matches:
for Karen - hardcore and everything related to it or special conditions with elements of hardcore
for Charlotte - standard or maybe standard in tension
for Margarita - standard or hentai
for Astrid - standard and hardcore or maybe special conditions
Although …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Match Search

Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:41 am by GrandAkumaShogun

With two of my three boys open for something I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a match with either Takeshi or Takeichi. If you're interested hit me up on here or send me a message. Or if you want to plan not a match per say but some other kind of interaction that'd be fine as well. Thank you in advance.

Comments: 0

My current situation and an update about Eliza

Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:23 pm by Deus001

Hello everyone

Its Deus here, some of you might not even remember or know me if you joined this year. And to be honest I won't blame you, I've been juggled about IRL this year. I went from two part time jobs to a full time and then back to part time and in between, I had totally forgotten about this site in the process and didn't work with people like I should have.

Recently has been the final nail for me due to parental mental health issues, the hard part of the storm is over now thankfully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Warm Welcome in the Locker Room

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Warm Welcome in the Locker Room - Page 2 Empty Re: A Warm Welcome in the Locker Room

Post by Tarantulust on Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:47 am

These two predators hunted together constantly, knew each other’s moves and strategies. From the way they acted in combat, to which side they attacked with when throwing a strike, Maxene and Elektra were always on a similar wave length. If one began to lose hold of their prey, the other would step in and reassert their hold, tearing a few chunks out of their victim before eventually letting it fall. Individually, they were strong, cruel warriors. Together, they were a force of immeasurable potential! It only took them a few minutes before their rhythm began to click with each other, and their moves became more in synch. It was only a matter of time before they would tear Cicilia down!

A race against the clock, one which was already deadset against Cicilia. The close quarters made her blows more likely to land, but wind up on said blows would be difficult with an enemy at her back and preoccupying her attention. Cicilia could only throw a punch in one direction after all. While one took the brunt of her fury, the other slipped in and slid the blade right in between her shoulders!

Luckily for Cicilia, Maxene and Elektra were both inexperienced when it came to fighting a true professional. They had tells and signs that usually gave them away. Elektra was a totally unashamed punk that would use her strength without question, but her pokerface was near nonexistent. As soon as she thought she had the advantage, she smiled at her foe, eager for the two’s twisted retribution to befall her. Even Maxene had the habit of giving Cicilia a brief moment to realize what would happen next.

But it was only a brief moment the boxer would need to avoid the deadly trap! Without hesitation, the raven-haired woman shoved Elektra into the nearby lockers, her body CRASHING into the thin metal just as Maxene’s foot swung over the now crouching boxer’s head. The close quarters served the two thugs well, but it also limited their own maneuverability. There were benches and towls lying all over the floor, and while normally Maxene would have made a short and quick retreat, she found there was very little room to actually go anywhere.

The next thing she knew, the boxer was giving her a taste of her own medicine! Cicilia’s heavy foot came and SLAMMED into Maxene, sending her crashing into the nearby lockers as she grunted in pain! The preppy punk clung to her sore jaw, her head in a daze thanks to the unexpected blow to the head.

“God damn whore! That fucking hurt!”

When Cicilia turned, she would be just in time to see Elektra approaching like a rocket, looking to spear the juggernaut to the ground in a painful crash landing against the cold, solid floor!

“Eat floor you damn bitch!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

A Warm Welcome in the Locker Room - Page 2 Empty Re: A Warm Welcome in the Locker Room

Post by Cicilia on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:15 pm

The moment Cicilia turned back around to deal with Elektra once again, the woman was ALREADY upon her, her body tucked in low, shoulders brought up, her entire form positioned into a battering-ram that SLAMMED into the boxer's abs with a BRUTAL spear attack! The Juggernaut let out a loud gag as she was SLAMMED down into the floor! Cicilia was left stunned, her body not responding fast enough as the girl brutally took control of her, attacking her from behind like a good little bully and using every advantage she could to get out of this fight as painlessly as possible!

On the descent downwards, Cicilia must've cracked the back of her head upon the floor because... well... everything was suddenly spinning... The world tilted downward at a slight angle and spun in slow, uneven rotations, the German's sanguine eyes staring up at the ceiling... confused as to why everything was suddenly moving! Ceilings weren't supposed to do that... Actually, the floor wasn't supposed to be spinning either... So... Why was everything so off...?

No sooner did she ask this question of herself did the rattled gears in her head began to turn once more, Cicilia blinking the disorientation out of her eyes as she GLARED down at the woman who had brought her to this level! The German let out a low, angered snarl as she lifted an arm to wrap around the Elektra's neck and trap her head within her armpit, the Cicilia lifting her other arm.. AND SLAMMING her elbow over and over along the bully's back!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

"Get... OFF... ME!" Cicilia demanded, HAMMERING her elbow into her harder and harder with each attack!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust on Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:13 am

Elektra’s spike attack did the trick! It finally took the annoying juggernaut down off her feet, reaffirming that this rage fueled war machine was in fact human. A small comfort, considering the red riot wanted little more to do with Cicilia other then break what she could and burn the rest! Maxene was still recovering from the roundhouse kick, the poor thing trying to clear her head of any fog that came with the blow to the head. That left Cicilia all to Elektra. That was fine, she would avenge her partner in as brutal a fashion as possible while she was down.

The two women wrestled on the floor, Cicilia quickly regaining her senses while Elektra got ahold of her bearings. Just as the red riot was about to start throwing some fists, the punishing pugilist managed to wrap her arm around the neck of her attacker and seize hold of her. She didn’t bother being gentle, Elektra grimacing as her neck was squeezed.

“God damnit! Get your fucking man-hands off of me, you fucking gorilla!”

No sooner would those venomous words spit from her mouth then Cicilia would start to stab Elektra with her elbow. The punk gasped in pain as each pointed blow either hit muscle or ribs.

It hurt, it hurt so much! It was difficult to focus, not helped by the fact she couldn’t breath all that well! Cicilia just kept stabbing her like a hero would a mythical monster.

One of Elektra’s hands moved to grab onto the attacking arm, looking to restrain it and keep any further damage from being done. With her other hand, she began to drive her knuckles right in between Cicilia’s ribs! She pushed her knuckle further and further into one specific rib, pushing the bone to the limit and grinding it in to ensure the burning, searing pain would be an excruciating agony that would hopefully make this woman think twice before stepping into something involving the deadly duo!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia on Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 am

"Shut... the FUCK UP!" Cicilia roared, BEATING down on Elektra like she were some kind of drum! The Juggernaut was relentless, brutal, DIGGING her elbow into the woman's back more and more with each strike, intent on SEVERING it from her neck at the base with one of these blows! Her slams tenderized muscle threatened the integrity of bone, disrupted electrical signals to the point of utter disorientation... to the imperceptive, it might seem as if the Juggernaut was trying to BEHEAD her entrapped foe with sheer strength and the sharpness of her elbow alone with how relentless and accurate her blows were! Cicilia beat on Elektra... until something got in the way of that oh-so-vulnerable neck, like extra padding... that was trying to close around it! Paying it no mind was likely the worst mistake the German could have made, her mind so full of the burning, thought-muting sand of RAGE, her blood BOILING with impulse-enhancing adrenaline, a BOMB could have gone off behind her and she wouldn't have noticed! She was so determined to bring this girl down for what she did... she'd pay the price for such tunnel-visioned actions.

That 'extra padding' Cicilia had noticed before turned out to be Elektra's hand, a a hand that would GRAB onto the Juggernaut's arm, HOLDING it still, preventing her from bringing it back up to SLAM onto her target once more!

"What the-... G....AHHGH!" Cicilia gagged as Elektra's other hand SLAMMED into her ribs, her knuckles CUTTING into them like bladed knives through chinks of armor! It was as if her fist was specifically crafted to cut through the gaps between ribs, each knuckle slotted perfectly around each one, transferring the maximum amount of force! Spittle sprayed out from the German's lips, forced out with a HUGE gust of air from her lungs, Cicilia left trembling slightly, saliva rolling down her chin, her lips curled back in an agonized, enraged SNARL as Elektra SLAMMED her fist into her again!

God... Why did it hurt so MUCH!? Nobody hurt her this much with one attack! NOBODY! What in the....

"GH....UHGH!"
She groaned, Elektra PUNCHING her SQUARELY in the ribs again! Even the unstoppable Juggernaut couldn't do this all day... Not even she could hold this ground! Releasing her grip on Elektra's neck, Cicilia would pull BOTH her arms back... only to GRAB Elekra by her NECK with one as she no doubt pulled back herself... Cicilia SHOOTING up and SLAMMING her free hand across Elektra's jaw in a face-shattering PUNCH! If her blow connected, the sound could've been heard from ALL around outside, the sound of bone cracking against bone.. catching the attention of a few other girls outside!

Cicilia would then, if all this came to pass, THROW Elektra off her... slowly rising up herself, one of her hands clutching her wounded side... the other hanging limply in front of her... The Juggernaut huffed and puffed heavily, spittle dripping down from her chin but she did not waver.... this fight wasn't over.... not... YET!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum