Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, BritBrat, Harrier, Kelsea, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Nelv, Sebastian, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

New segment for the AFW magazine, need lovely ladies of friction!

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:29 am by daemongirl

So Natasha is going to begin hosting a monthly segment for the magazine, title isn't set in the stone yet but the idea is "Babe of the Month" where its a photoshoot plus a small interview with the chosen lady for that month. Need someone for January onward so if interested post here or shoot me a message, this can be just for fun with Natasha who will be her usual flirty self or to push a character or talk about what you're doing story wise with them, ending with a spot in the magazine with a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

Where is that stupid Spider?

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:00 am by Tarantulust

Where is that stupid Spider? Sojqtwc
Greeting's Flesh Bags!

My name is Tarantulust! I have been gone for a while...and to be honest I won't return for some time either. Megatron has been busting my rear, and Energon is scarce here. A close pal of mine left the site recently, and it put some things in perspective for me. I play a bunch of cartoonish villains because thats all I am ever any good at. Each character based of a colleague of mine ranging from the famous Starscream to the rampant …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Tension Showdown 2019 Start Date

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:40 am by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo all of AFW!

Due to personal issues in my life, I have been a bit slow in setting up the latest Showdown PPV. But, matches are planned, and I know everyone is working hard to build their matches for the show.

To that end, I will be pushing back the original start date of the show.

Showdown 2019 will start November 20th.

Comments: 0

Where is that stupid Spider?

Go down

Where is that stupid Spider? Empty Where is that stupid Spider?

Post by Tarantulust on Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:00 am

Where is that stupid Spider? Sojqtwc
Greeting's Flesh Bags!

My name is Tarantulust! I have been gone for a while...and to be honest I won't return for some time either. Megatron has been busting my rear, and Energon is scarce here. A close pal of mine left the site recently, and it put some things in perspective for me. I play a bunch of cartoonish villains because thats all I am ever any good at. Each character based of a colleague of mine ranging from the famous Starscream to the rampant Inferno. Primus, I am even doing it now.

Point is all my favorite characters I made are written like cartoon villains more then anything else. They are cheesy, goofy, and rarely do anything that makes any actual sense in the plot. They just aren't wrestlers, and that comes across in the fact that they rarely even appear in the ring. I tried to pull of an event to sort of normalize it, but that sort of went to the wayside, which y'know...was kind of expected.

I thought it was just your human holiday blues, but then I talked it over with a couple friends, and I guess I am just feeling Creatively unfulfilled. I'm not really writing the stuff I enjoy, and as the Beast Wars rage on, I find Megatron has more and more schemes he needs to pull off.

Am I leaving? No, I wouldn't say that. I will pop in and occasionally respond to some threads as consistently as I can.

Will I be on as often as before? Well, at this moment in time, no. I am not yet ready to return.

This is simply to let all of those I am writing with know what is going on. If anyone needs me I will be around discord every so often...just send me a message.

Thank you all for your patience. Hopefully this break is what I need to light me own darkest hour~

Where is that stupid Spider? Cut5W1V
Heheheheheheheheheh hoo hoo Ha Ha hah haaaaaaa~~~~

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Where is that stupid Spider? Empty Re: Where is that stupid Spider?

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:19 pm

😟😟

...but...but...

...I liked you...Crying or Very sad

😫😫

tears tears tears tears tears 😭😭

Ok...I'm calm. Lust, I totally get what your saying
You gotta do what's best for you buddy. I hope you'll be able the fulfillment you need. Your work here is deeply appreciated, and many hold you in high regard, myself included.

The door is always open should you decide to return, and you will always be welcome here.

*Salutes*

Now if you excuse me...something in my eye...

😭 *runs away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:18 am

Well now. Why didn't I notice this sooner?

Really sorry to hear you're going through a bit of the ol' creative blues. Equally sorry to hear your event had taken a turn down the off road. It seemed to have a lot of potential and some good momentum going for it.

That momentum I think is a direct result of your passion. I've admired the amount of character and charisma you put into every one of your creations and it's been a reliable source of inspiration for me personally. The time and effort you put into these things clearly shows and that's why its all the more important you feel fulfilled and motivated to keep pursing those ideas.

But ultimately if you aren't enjoying yourself, it defeats the point of being here. The last thing I would ever want is for you to think of this as work or a commitment. I'm glad you can recognize that be open about it. Especially so courteously. Feel free to take all the time you need. It's always helpful to step back and reflect and is the sign of a true creative at heart. Whatever you decide to do, I can't be thankful enough for all the fun you've brought into AFW throughout your stay.

Best, our eight-legged friend.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar on Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:28 pm

Well, I certainly hope that you take your time, and decide to return one day!

Even though we've only exchanged some thoughts and not had any threads together (yet), I do really adore many of your characters and would have loved to have various characters of mine in threads with them. Maybe that will still happen one day. Smile

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum