Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, BritBrat, Harrier, Kelsea, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Sebastian, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

New segment for the AFW magazine, need lovely ladies of friction!

Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:29 pm by daemongirl

So Natasha is going to begin hosting a monthly segment for the magazine, title isn't set in the stone yet but the idea is "Babe of the Month" where its a photoshoot plus a small interview with the chosen lady for that month. Need someone for January onward so if interested post here or shoot me a message, this can be just for fun with Natasha who will be her usual flirty self or to push a character or talk about what you're doing story wise with them, ending with a spot in the magazine with a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

Where is that stupid Spider?

Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:00 pm by Tarantulust

So much for a regular workout day Sojqtwc
Greeting's Flesh Bags!

My name is Tarantulust! I have been gone for a while...and to be honest I won't return for some time either. Megatron has been busting my rear, and Energon is scarce here. A close pal of mine left the site recently, and it put some things in perspective for me. I play a bunch of cartoonish villains because thats all I am ever any good at. Each character based of a colleague of mine ranging from the famous Starscream to the rampant …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Tension Showdown 2019 Start Date

Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:40 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo all of AFW!

Due to personal issues in my life, I have been a bit slow in setting up the latest Showdown PPV. But, matches are planned, and I know everyone is working hard to build their matches for the show.

To that end, I will be pushing back the original start date of the show.

Showdown 2019 will start November 20th.

Comments: 0

So much for a regular workout day

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Go down

So much for a regular workout day Empty So much for a regular workout day

Post by Iceman on Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:25 am

The AFW Tension Gym was filled to the brim that evening. Looked like everyone was in for some late workout before going to bed and Evelyn Evans was no less, of course not! The redhead got changed into her red yoga pants and T-shirt in the locker rooms where some random girl just winked an eye to her. She had heard crazy stuff about the AFW Gyms and sometimes happened in the more private areas of them including showers, saunas and private rooms for training, and even if she felt flattered by the offer she decided to pass as she really wanted to work out some time. After all, she had left Kotaro completely spent at home, she was quite satiated for now. Who am I trying to fool? She wasn’t satiated at all.

After getting all her gear on she stepped out of the lockers trotting through the corridors in a lively way. She then entered a room that was used as spar training room with a couple of mats and lots of punching bags and dummies to train some moves. The room was not as full as the rest of the gym but still had some activity: on one of the mats two guys grappled in several submission moves, a man and a woman took turns in teaching each other some strikes and a couple of more people were bashing the punching bags. Yep, this place will do!

She walked on a mat close to a wall, taking some attention from some of the people somehow surprised about the cheerful way the girl moved. She giggled at them as the thing that was going to happen was going to attract even more gazes. When she was ready she started with her usual warmup, consisting in many different stretches that put her legs in crazy positions even for some flexible wrestlers! Not so many were able to do such gymnast moves so it was shocking at least. Evelyn would go for a complete split before going against a wall and lifting one of her legs to the point she could touch her ear with her thigh. For a lot of time she had loved the sensation of stretching her body, specially her legs, to the limit and even some time after leaving her gymnastics competitions she liked to keep her body flexible. After all flexibility could be useful in lots of ways…

After some time stretching Evelyn would move to a punching bag and would start practicing her strikes. It was part of her routine to go over every basic of wrestling as much as she could. Even with her playful childish looking attitude she was quite dedicated to her craft and knew that indulging laziness was the first step before downfall, and she wanted to put up a really good show.
The atmosphere in the room was spirited. A good groovy theme resonated through the speakers but not too loud so some conversations could be heard about moves, strikes or just banter, but that suddenly changed. Evelyn didn’t realize because she was so focused on her punching bag but every conversation in the room faded in an instant. When this fact got the attention of the redhead she gazed at the door to see what, or who, caused this. A big, though-looking woman just arrived in. She had dark and blond dyed hair and Evelyn could scoop what looked like a big tattoo on her right side of her body. Wait. WAIT. Black and blond hair, a tattoo on her right breast and arm… Oh daaaamn! Evelyn had to hide her smile of excitement when she recognized Mako Adachi. Even someone new at the AFW Tension division like her had heard of The Shark, the current division champion. She had a stern look on her face and a well-toned body. She looked as amazing as the British could ever imagine, even more. Oh my god ohmygodohmygod the Champ is here! She did her best to focus on her training while scooping in the Champion’s direction now and then, trying to get a glimpse of the powerful woman.

Back to top Go down

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum