by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Reignite The Flame (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Reignite The Flame (Closed) Empty Reignite The Flame (Closed)

Post by BritBrat Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:27 am

It might not seem as much when it came to the Tension arena in Kyoto; the seats are packed, drinks and food held in hand and lap, it provided a scene in which many were familiar. However, the new year brought much hope and happiness as the world enters into a new decade, especially in the first month after New Year’s Eve. With the return of Showdown, Tension’s own highly anticipated Pay-Per-View, there was much to look forward to. Famous Friction stars that jumped the ship into Tension, the exhilarating matches that both standard and hentai bring, lots of interesting prospects that swirled in mind with the expected showing of debauchery, debasement, sin and avarice that many fans hope to be seen in 2020.  Which meant that existing stars in the intergender brand have to make a splash, lest they get lost in the many new things that are about to be seen.

One, in particular, had that hope in mind.

With all the clamour and excitement that followed the night, many fans of Tension were looking forward to a slot which had been shrouded in mystery. The ring was empty at the moment, followed by the very diverse array of competitors that appeared to do battles of various sorts, men and women alike. But the crowd sensed that something was about to happen, having been a few moments since anyone had arrived in the ring. That would soon change. As the famous saying goes: “the show must go on.”

The lights around the arena suddenly faded the crowd cheering; as a result, wondering what could be occurring next. They have been around the block to know this meant a match or a promo or anything involving that squared circle was about to happen.

炎から起こります:

The flute played out, the drums followed and gave a punchy bass from the speakers before the song brought a clever mix of the Eastern Orient and the Western style of electronic to get the crowd pumped, yet puzzled as to who this music belonged to. Soon a figure would appear behind the curtain, the shadow showing a form of what looks to be a woman. Large fans would appear with the flick of a wrist, arms outstretched horizontally the silhouette began to dance behind the curtain with elegance and beauty. The mystified audience watched the spectacle in awe while some were piecing parts of the puzzle in their minds. A moment passed and the woman disappeared with the spotlight before reappearing on top of the ramp, appearing and disappearing in a flickering red spotlight. The crowd could only make out that it was a woman, the kimono made in silk black with red trimmings, ornate and decadent, details of roses shown all over the dress. Any luck to see the face of the woman would be dashed as a parasol would cover the face of the mysterious person. The lights didn’t help much either to get a good look of her, only a lock of blonde hair would be all that they are getting. Despite the parasol covering the audience’s gaze, her eyes were affixed on that very ring. One foot in front of the over, covered in what looks to be stockings. All of a sudden, the lights went off and it would take a moment for the lights to come back on, the whole arena shining in a red hue, the woman still hiding her face with the parasol. Only when she moved it away did the lights come back to normal and the music faded, the crowd began to give a raucous cheer unlike never before when they found out who that person is.

Eliza Harrenwood.

To say that they were surprised would be an understatement but they were happy to see one of Tension’s most esteemed figures, the normal sight of her black and red corset and long blonde hair notwithstanding, the latter being that her hair has been braided up short instead. They seem very happy from the sounds of the crowd who gave her a lovely welcome into 2020, knowing it has been time since the famed Dancing Passion had been in attendance, but her absence made the Tension’s audience hearts grow fonder as she stood in the middle of the ring, only then they see the microphone in hand.

“Good Evening Kyoto!! I missed you all!!”

A roar of applause would be given straight after, giving a welcome reception to Eliza. the aristocrat would wait for a beat before continuing. “I must say, I am quite pleased and flattered that you all missed me so well, considering I’ve only been able to grace you in Tension last year. And when I had to be carried out of the ring. It wasn’t the best look, but I have come through much worse before. And I have heard all the rumblings ever since. ‘She must be done’, ‘she hit her peak already’, ‘she cannot handle the best competition in AFW’…” Eliza sighed. It was a loss, but one that she fought her very best in against a woman that fought with the same style as Eliza. Both had fought till the very end and it all came down to one kick. It could have gone either way but the Dancing Passion would lose the final exchange and soon after the match. Most expected Eliza to quit, that she had been surpassed, that this was a sign of the change of times, having had a long absence and then being rewarded with such a loss.

Though as she stood in the middle of the ring, Eliza didn’t want to believe that she was surpassed, outright refused to believe so. And from that day, she vowed to be stronger, better. “Well. Here’s my answer. No, I am not done. While yes, I lost, I’m not through yet. I had gone through much worse when I first came here. I am sure you all remember my first time being here. My run was varied, and I lost quite a bit. But I improved and have performed well in the past. And I believe that I will do so again, back in my beloved home in Tension!!”

“So tonight, I make my return here proper. I know my appearances have been lacking. However, tonight, I shall correct that. And what better way to do that than a ‘special’ callout…” A smile appeared on her face as she spun on her heels to face the entrance ramp. “I am issuing an open challenge to anyone back there in the locker room. Man or woman, I care not. This is your chance to come and challenge Tension’s Most Graceful Woman. The floor is open, and I prefer to dance with a partner. So, step forth and face me here and now. I. Dare. You.

A bold challenge. Yet one that the Tension audience seemed to approve of. Anxious, they looked towards the curtain, waiting to see who would answer the call…

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Reignite The Flame (Closed) Empty Re: Reignite The Flame (Closed)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:09 pm

The returning dancer, in her lingerie and lace, didn't have to wait long for a response to her challenge. Gai Tendo, the former Biriki-One King, or "Burger King" as the crowd had taken to chanting since his previous match with the annoying schoolgirl Natsu, had been getting dressed into his ring gear in the common locker room, having planned on making an open challenge this night, when he saw Eliza's own challenge.

With a sneer, he got up, finished putting on his gloves, and made his way from the back to the ring, shoving aside some cute girl who was also looking to accept the challenge.

With a few choice words yelled at the production workers to play his music, he made his way down the ramp towards the ring, having grabbed a microphone from production.

"Well look at this...some half naked, washed up trollope from Tensions past, coming back to hog spotlight away from real stars. You should join the hentai league, you'd fit right in with the speedo morons there with your little underwear and lace get up."

H
e said, sounding as arrogant as ever...and ignoring the various chants of "Bur-Ger King" that were starting up in the crowd, continuing to speak.

"As a former Biriki fighter, one of the best ever seen, I will accept your open challenge, and since its your big shiny return, I'll even be nice enough to go easy on you!" He said, tossing the mic aside and starting to stretch, waiting for a referee to show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:29 pm

The Dancing Passion has been through this song and dance before that she knew all the steps required. Despite coming in with a new look, Eliza was no stranger when it came to the open challenge, something to freshen things up, add something new and give other people a chance to those that need it. Though stepping in the ring with the Darling of Tension may not come with the results that they seek, the folly of fame is always in the minds of newcomers. Nary a moment where Eliza would ever get away with such people, but if they wanted their fifteen minutes of fame, then she will give it to them. Just not in a way that they like. Having done this for a long time, Eliza was much acquainted with the risks that came with open challenges, and anyone could step up against the Dancing Passion and stake their claim to fame. Ms Harenwood knew her popularity came everyone could take a shot against her, but Eliza was confident in her abilities. She was far from how she was when she first arrived in Tension; after all, Eliza clashed with many competitors in Tension and proved herself among the best of Kyoto. This would be a case of whoever dared to enter the ring against her, merely offering themselves as a sacrifice as Eliza waited for her opponent.

One of the other things that the Dancing Passion was accustomed to is waiting. Typically, there would be a minute or two waiting while whoever was coning made their way out. It wasn’t as if there was a line of wrestlers in the guerrilla position at all time, ready to go as challengers at any time. However, to her surprise, Eliza didn’t have to wait long at all this time as the music began to play on the speakers, though not one that she could put a name to. Even as the Bikiri-One King came out, Eliza wasn’t too accustomed to him. She had only seen a little bit of him in action here and there, especially as he has now gotten some notoriety as of late. Loud, boastful, clearly disdained and mocked by the fans in attendance while the crowd so often adorned Eliza as its proverbial darling. Instantly, the moment Gai began to spoke, Eliza frowned. Already not liking this challenger, but she remained even-tempered as she stared him down. Eliza is known to be modest, not allowing herself to be liked with the seedier aspects of Tension, especially the hentai league. There were women much skimpier and she liked how some modesty and elegance. Eliza knew what he was talking about, but the Bikiri-One King is in for a surprise.

“Mr Gai, I believe? While I do respect that you came to accept my challenge, I shall warn you that earning my ire will do you no good. Since you have already done so, I will show no mercy in this match. Even with the “speedo boys”, you pale in comparison.” The Dancing Passion would say, staring Gai down. “Not only that, you come in with such a gross misconception about me that I cannot allow. However, you have come in the best time possible as I have come with something other than the “underwear and lace” that you mock…” With that, she unclasped her sash, pulling the kimono undone to expose something that the crowd was not ready for…

https://i.imgur.com/SAt5Wvz.jpg

“How do I look now?” Eliza smirked, standing with a different attire unlike the usual that the crowd is used to seeing. It wasn’t the kimono that she came with that is different, not even her entrance. But she was wearing a gi. Well, half a gi. She still stood with her flawless legs covered only in her sheer thigh-high stockings, a welcome sight to some stuff that is still new. “It appears you require a lesson in decency and I will happily administer it to you and make you more famous than you ever wished. I bring many things to the table that you are incapable of performing with your build and will cause major damage to you the likes of which you have never seen before.”

Her leg traced a line between them, still looking as elegant as ever as it trailed behind her. “Now then, I will show you that my skill set is more than enough to defeat you. In short, you shall eat your words and learn first hand why my reputation in Tension is so well established.” Eliza tossed the microphone out of the ring and settled into her stance.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:09 am

Gai crossed his arms, as the blonde woman made a big grand speech, before stripping off her robe and revealing a new outfit. He rolled his eyes, not impressed with her display.

"So now you got a nice outfit and show some more leg. That's great for you. Once again, I suggest the speedo boy. He'd probably drool over you. I on the other hand, am done with speeches. I don't care about your come back, I don't care about your "redemption" or any of that. I came out here because you made a challenge, I'm accepting that challenge...and when I'm done, your going back to to wherever you left too with your tail between your legs."

He crowed, tossing his microphone away and stretching his arms, waiting for a referee to come out so he could put this woman in her place!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down