Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Grudge Match: Princess Nocturnal vs The Princesses of Priss

2 posters

Go down

Grudge Match: Princess Nocturnal vs The Princesses of Priss Empty Grudge Match: Princess Nocturnal vs The Princesses of Priss

Post by Kelsea Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Princess Nocturnal stood in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips in the best authoritative pose she could muster... infact she had been standing like that for a couple of minutes seems she came out to this match early... See as the saying goes, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..." Well she'd been fooled twice, and she'd be damned if she got fooled a third time.

She'd gone to Ms. Sellers office and demanded: "I don't care if I'm facing Marie or Mimette first, but which ever of them two curs I am not facing should be banned from ring side... I don't want stunt like before." Strangely enough Ms. Sellers had specifically said that she agreed with them terms how Princess Nocturnal had stated them... The grin on the GMs face told Princess Nocturnal something was up, also she didn't expect her to just agree like that... Hence she came out here early to check under the ring and make sure the two hadn't planned any funny business, Nocturnal had found nothing more then the usual tables and chairs..

Now she just waited on her opponent. She was prepared to face Marie or Mimette first, either one would face justice finally. She'd almost forgotten that they had agreed a stipulation that they could put on this match

Spotlight
characters:
Grudge Match: Princess Nocturnal vs The Princesses of Priss ELZuoMvGrudge Match: Princess Nocturnal vs The Princesses of Priss OG5hnuaGrudge Match: Princess Nocturnal vs The Princesses of Priss Cg3CzYmGrudge Match: Princess Nocturnal vs The Princesses of Priss 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Princess Nocturnal vs The Princesses of Priss Empty Re: Grudge Match: Princess Nocturnal vs The Princesses of Priss

Post by Harukasan Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:38 am

Mimete stood in front of the mirror brushing her orange hair. She sported a parted grey mini blouse tonight and black shoes.

"Well, well Marie, it seems tonight we put that little girl scout in her place. Are you ready to head out there my dear?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down