by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Pussy vs Roxanne

Post by anegge Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Pussy narrowed her eyes as she withstood the pain of the surfboard. It might actually prove to her advantage to stay in this hold given that Roxanne was much more difficult to deal with on her feet. The tension built on the cat's arms as Roxanne's powerful thighs closed in on them, but Pussy didn't allow herself to be distracted. She spread her legs to the side like a frog. Then she wiggled her hind quarters as subtly as she could to shift Roxanne a little further up on her back, a process which resulted in her fake cat tail swaying in the air behind the idol.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 5 1BElGMIPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:55 am

Roxanne didn't pay attention to Pussy's slow movements beneath her. She wasn't much of a submissionist and didn't pay much attention to the technical aspects of submission moves, so she thought she was doing a good job. She pressed further and locked her ankles behind Pussy's head, adding more pressure to the hold and forcing Pussy's arms to bend backwards at a sharper angle.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Pussy slid her legs up suddenly so that the toes of her feet could grip on the canvas. Then she kicked off hard to send Roxanne nose down on the mat. As soon as she did she tucked her head to the side using her momentum to roll over onto the girl's back, her arms carefully catching under the girl's ankles.

Pussy ended sitting on the girl's back with her ankles locked beneath the cat's armpits in a sort of reverse Boston Crab. Pussy began to slide her legs under Roxanne's in a Lotus Lock of her own. Naturally without the use of her hands it wouldn't be very tight, more of a leg nelson actually, but it would keep the girl from reaching the nearby rope.

(This is one of Pussy's improvised holds. If it's confusing, I can try to elaborate on the position she has Roxy in.)

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 5 1BElGMIPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:52 pm

((I get it, thanks.))

Quite confident with how things were going, Roxanne let out a yelp of surprise when she was suddenly driven forward. Her submission was undone, and she landed face-first on the mat as her body left Pussy's back completely.

It all happened very fast. In a moment, Pussy mounted her back, inverting their positions. Roxanne had barely any idea of what Roxanne was doing with her exactly; th only things she knew is that she was the one on the ground now, that all her limbs were being pulled back, and that it was starting to hurt. The dancer panicked a bit because of the unknown move, but recollected herself quickly and started to squirm under Pussy, trying to free a leg or arm, or even topple the cat over. She found quickly that moving was a great deal harder with no limbs to prop herself up, but maybe she could do it before Pussy started really increasing the tension.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Pussy clasped her hands together on her lower chest. She had Roxanne pretty tight this time. The girl seemed to be trying to wiggle free under her, but neither of the two holds were the type to be easily broken by that sort of movement. For now she had the girl pretty well stuck. Pussy crossed her legs over the back of the dancer's head tightening her nelson a little bit to ensure it would be secure for her next move. "Get ready." she informed her entwined foe as she began to rock slowly forward and back alternately stretching at the girl's arms and legs.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Roxanne's attempts of freeing herself from the hold were thoroughly frustrated. Nevertheless, she still moved under Pussy, keeping to try something that would not work. She heard Pussy tell her to get ready, but for what? Her doubt was quickly answered, and her face started moving away from the mat, then towards it, then away again. The rocking hurt her arms and legs in turns, and constantly hurt her front and back; she could do little more than endure it. Worse, now that she had lost her rhythm, the pain from the earlier holds was coming back to haunt her legs.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 am

Pussy's thighs were just as well toned and powerful as Roxanne's. Of course, the veteran wrestler specialized in holds rather than kicks. As she tensed of her lock like a vice it put more and more pressure on the tendons in Roxanne's shoulders. The primary point of the whole thing wasn't to hurt her arms though, tightening her legs gave Pussy's body more support in her sitting position so that she could add a left and right twist to her rolls, wrenching at the trapped girl's thighs. Pussy narrowed her eyes mercilessly as she concentrated on amping up the brutal leg torture with each rotation working the dancer as if she was actually trying to pull the legs from a crab.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:43 am

"Ngh! AAh! AAAH!" With each torturous motion Roxanne had her legs pulled even stronger, and with that and the building pressure on her shoulders, she could no longer contain her screams. Her thighs and, even more, her knees wer flaring up with pain, making Pussy's submission almost unbearable. she couldn't stay like this! Her chances of escape were slim, so she would put everything on a last try. Stopping to squirm for a moment, she mustered up her remaining strength, biting her lips; then, at the moment where Pussy was the farthest back on her rotations, she would buckle with all her might and musclepower, trying to get free with this exploding motion.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:49 am

Pussy was rocketed back, reversing her original somersault into the position. She ended up flat on the canvas on her stomach with a big thud. Pussy laughed under her breath as she felt the soreness in her legs from the impact. That was a very impressive escape Roxanne had pulled off. Pussy rested herself only spending the energy to look forward and make sure her opponent wasn't getting up yet, if she could get up at all.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Roxanne got out of the crippling hold, but at a cost. Having spent a large amount of energy at once, she wouldn't be able to start dancing around right away. Plus, this time her injuries were more serious and couldn't be so easily ignored. The idol tried getting up, but was only able to make it to her hands and knees for the time being. She tried to crawl closer to the ropes, intending to use them as support once she got to them.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next