by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brandons Recovery

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brandons Recovery Empty Brandons Recovery

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:50 pm

Brandon sighed as he walked to the pool his head having been stiched up after his last match,. He was still feeling a little slow so he decided to go for a swim to get back in the groove. HE jumped in on the deep end and began to swim laps through the pool. The water didn't disturbe his cut which made him happy meaning that it was healing up nicely..

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Brandons Recovery Empty Re: Brandons Recovery

Post by MakeHerTapOut Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:01 am

Johnny, slinging his workout bag and wheeling his cooler along, pushed open the door to the swimming pool area. "Amazing. The first signs of life..." he thought to himself as he caught sight of someone swimming laps. The swimmer was a young man, couldn't be 21 yet, with dark hair and some kind of bandage around his head. Johnny set his gear down, stripped down to his swim trunks and headed around to the deep end of the pool before sitting himself down on the end of the diving board and waiting for the swimmer to finish his lap before getting his attention. "Hey..."

::Does Brandon have his cut bandaged? I wasn't sure. If not, let me know and I'll edit.::

MakeHerTapOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:18 am

Brandon stopped looking at the guy suprised that someone was here but he smiled being the friendly guy he was. "Hey nice to meet you the names Brandon and you are?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by MakeHerTapOut Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:30 am

"Johnny," the newcomer replied, swinging his legs around so he lay belly down on the board and offering his hand to Brandon for a handshake. "Guess I'm the new kid on campus. Hope the hazing isn't too brutal." Johnny smirked. Once Johnny got a clearer look at Brandon's bandage and bruised head, he added "Ouch. Hope you didn't get that during your's..." as he tapped his own forehead with two fingers.

MakeHerTapOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:16 pm

"Happened in my first match my opponent caught me off gaurd by throwing a sword at me and just wailed on me after that." He chuckeled as he shook the guys hand like it was no big deal which to him it wasn't "so when I finally get a rematch with her i'm going to show her that cheaters pay for what they do."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by MakeHerTapOut Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:05 am

Johnny blinked incredulously for a moment, "...A sword...? Seriously? I guess you're happy you only got that small cut then." Johnny swung his legs over the side of the diving board and lowered himself into the pool, chin-up style. "Mind if I hop in? I worked up a sweat on the heavy bag." After releasing the board, and dunking himself quickly, he continued: "So tell me more about this sword-flinging cheater. More importantly," Johnny smirked, "tell me how you're planning to get her back for cheating."

MakeHerTapOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:37 am

Brandon just chuckled "dude it wasn't a real sword but I appreciate the concern." He then just sighed as the guy askedhim the questions "well she is as tall as I am has long purple hair and wears a one piece swimsuit, honestly she isn't hard to miss. AS for getting her back thats just for me to know at the moment and the rest of you to see."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by MakeHerTapOut Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:41 am

"Awww, leaving the new guy hanging?" Johnny asked, feigning disappointment. "That's alright. That's alright. Keep your secret. Just make sure I hear all about it after it happens." Johnny climbed up the pool's ladder and out onto the tiled floor, grabbed a towel and cracked open his cooler. "So, any advice for the new kid about finding opponents around here? Care for a drink, by the way?" Johnny grabbed a beer for himself and took a swig. "And what's a guy do for fun around here?"

MakeHerTapOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:23 am

"All I can tell you is get in a match thats all you can do though maybe try to have a little midnigh meet if you can." He chuckled shaking his head "no thanks I don't drink beer and by the way trust me I'll tell you all about it man don't worry about that."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by MakeHerTapOut Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:12 am

"Thanks for the advice. Hope your head feels better." Johnny said raising his beer in a salute, before packing his things back up. "I'm gonna go check out my dorm room, then maybe check out the girls dorms..." Johnny pushed open the exit door, smirking to himself and continuing softly "I feel like raising some hell."

MakeHerTapOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next