by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

vrado meet jordan

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

vrado meet jordan - Page 9 Empty Re: vrado meet jordan

Post by jadeitehx Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 am

"WHA..." he exclaimed loud voice before cutting it off , his body tensed a bit , but his rear did not oppose much resistance as her dick slided in. Sat on her lap he try act like nothing strange was happening , "hey ..you little liar brat ..you said nothing ..hnn would happen..." he reproached her real low voice as the front of his towel was raising.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:29 am

"I lied!" Jordan said, moving her hips up and down, fucking his ass while she teased him, whispering to him. "If moan then people will know silly! Now, who's a good girl?" Jordan said, thrusting even faster and harder, hoping that he would really get embarressed.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:10 am

Jordan was right and the thought to be discovered like that made him blush and forced him to do his best to keep contro ,at least of his mouth. Still horny from the dressroom happening , Vrado sudden pounding had the effect to cause the halfdemon a hard on that was liftling the towel like a pole under a tent , he groan as he was made bump up and down and try at least control the speed using his bigger frame , not thinking Jordan would be that strong to lift his weight. "m... me?" he whispered back saying the minimal answer he could , not sure to be able to control his voice in this situation.

Last edited by 127 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 am

"Yes....yes.....YES!" Jordan whispered as she shot her load into Vrado, retracting her cock. "So, sit next to me Vrado!" Jordan said, smiling. "And that's why we should by a share here!" Jordan would comment, trying to conseal the fact that they just fucked at the pool. "Right honey?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:01 am

Vrado was having hard time in controlling himself at the sitting ramming , the bumping motion was making it even worse and when Jordan shooted her load in his rear , he just let out a real soft 'oh' wetting the towel he had placed around his waist. The halfdemon had just the time to move aside the succubus when the maid entered bringing their orders . "uh? ye... yes i suppose so!" he whispered to jordan. "you are even naughtyer than you look" he add then after sipping his orange juice. "thanks" said the maid , but Vrado was meaning to say it to Jordan , so he looked at her like to excuse the maid reply , at this point he saw that some of the succubus juices were forming little drops on one of her leg and blushing he covered it with his palm. "oh you are together" smiled the maid "i'll leave you alone then". Vrado nodded fast and then looked back at Jordan "are you going have sex all over with me?".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 am

"Yep yep! Now, where should we go next sweety?" Jordan would ask, teasingly snugling her head against his cheek. "We are going to have so much fun!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 pm

"for some reason i do not feel too reassured with this" Vrado add raising an eyebrow and then standing up , still keeping the towel on his crotch with a hand and cleaning the other sticky with some goo on it , "well.. do you have any interest ... other than f*cking?"he teased , avoiding the 'me' at the end of it's phrase. "well.. i am a gentleman after all ... i let you choose" he took it's red juices and sipped it while using the other hand to clean a little himself before heading toward the steam room exit. "after all it's just late morning , we can pass the time at pool or making a walking in the nature , we could otherwise go at some show or to dance" Vrado smiled knowing that any place would be filled with people and that maybe that would cool Jordan thoughts about sex. "geez i never thought there could exist a girl that like sex so much" he thought at low voice , concentrated in Jordan soft curves.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9