Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) Empty Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Mixed Tag Match
Win by Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

Master of Puppets by Metallica played and the Crowd of the Sex Wars Arena went into a frenzy as Lobo and Kelly Conway made their way to the ring. Kelly with an angry look on her face wanted nothing more than revenge for her loss against Ayame 1 week ago. Lobo on the otherhand carried a smile on his face knowing that he was going to wrestle with a Cute Girl like Ayame and Fight a worthy opponent named Yu-shin.

Kelly: "Why do we have to enter to YOUR music?" questioned Kelly.

Lobo: "Cause I hate your theme song, and Metallica Kicks Ass..." Mummered Lobo while clinching his fist before sliding into the ring. Kelly followed him in the ring as well and went into their corner waiting on their opponents.

Lobo: "Man im gonna enjoy this..."

Kelly: "Im here for revenge!"

Lobo: "And im here for a good time..." Retorted Lobo without a look of care on his face

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) Empty Re: Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Ain't No rest for The Wicked by Cage The Elepehant began to play as Ayame made her appearance. Yu-Shin made his own appearance behind her. He was in casual clothing a pair of ripped jeans and a dark hoodie that hid his face.

"Couldn't you have worn something more... appropriate" said Ayame

Yu-Shin smiled, "A warrior is not judged by his appearance but his skill."

Ayame slid into the ring and greted her audience. Yu-Shin stood outside of the ring leaning against the turnbucle and cracked open a new book. Yu-Shin didn't even bother looking at his opponents while Ayame starred them down.

"Yu-Shin!" said Ayame, "You ARE GOING TO HELP ME right?"

Yu Shin didn't answer, he was still angry that Ayame dragged him into this mess.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) Empty Re: Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Lobo eagarly left Kelly at her corner to go greet their opponents, or rather just Ayame.

Lobo: "Hello Senorita... My name is Lobo... But im sure you know who am I judging by the interview you gave last week." Said Lobo trying to be a smooth talking gentleman as he lightly grabbed Ayame's hand and kissed it wanting to see the girl blush as she did on the interview he watched last week when his name was brought up. If it was one thing a guy like Lobo and his Ego loved it was girls who blushed over him, and Ayame was no execption. Kelly on the otherhand was not amused.

Kelly: "Lobo What The Hell!??!?!?! Don't Flirt with the enemy!!!" Yelled Kelly who couldnt stand the fact her only friend in AFW was flirting with someone she absolutely hated.

Lobo: 'Shaddap Kelly!!!" Yelling back to Kelly before he looked back at Ayame and smiled only to spot Yu-Shin outside the ring.

"You must be Yu-shin! I've heard alot about you... Jump in the ring man! I wanna see how strong you really are for myself!" Challenged Lobo itiching for an opponent like Yu-shin to put his skills to the ultimate test.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Ayame blushed and lit up as soon as Lobo kissed her hand.
"nice to meet you....umm... Lobo was it?" she said not able to look him directly in the face.
Yu-Shin smiled at lobo's challenge, "Huh,"
Yu-Shin jumped from outside of the ring and managed to land on the turn buckle. He removed his hood and revealed his dark hair and his gray eyes.
"Forgive me, I mean no disrespect to you as an opponent but, you see thanks to Ayame i'm dragged into a match against my will. I'm afraid I'm not as strong as Ayame claimed me to be. I don't posses any wrestling skill what so ever... But, I do have a few tricks i have picked on my travels..." (well maybe more than just a few.)
"Yu-Shin look... i'm sorry...." said Ayame
Yu-Shin smiled , "it's no problem... You don't really need my help. Well, maybe you did" looking at Lobo
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:15 pm

"What!? Aren't you a master at Hwa Rang Do or something!?!?" Lobo yelled to the man on the turnbuckle as he let Ayame go.

"Look Man, I got dragged in here too and I was still gonna fight! If you can't wrestle thats fine at least Fight! Im not just gonna sit here and double team a girl!" Lobo was extremely dissapointed, he hated handicap matches and didn't want to be in one for the sake of Kelly's Pride.

Kelly on the otherhand had no problem with Yu-shin backing out.

"Lobo If the man wants out let him out, besides Ayame is strong enough right?" said Kelly as she waltzed between Lobo and Ayame before Shoving Lobo out of the way to face Ayame.

"Whats the matter...? You scared that you can't handle us both? Dont worry... Lobo won't bite... But will..." Kelly taunted in Ayame's face intending to scare her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Ayame was indeed intimidated by lobo. He was such a well built opponent and it seemed he had quite the reputation to back it up.

"Oh, don't worry! I won't let that happen to Ayame... " said Yu-Shin and then a low whisper he said, "you see she's very important to me.... I wouldn't have came here otherwise"

"What was that?" said Ayame

"My point is... I have alot of faith in Ayame... she may be cute on the surface but, she's more than a handful when.... well you'll find out soon enough" said Yu-Shin, "i'm just her.... safety net"

"Oh and another thing... although she may have... exagerated my abilities ... and although i have no wrestling skills ... I highly doubt you can even touch me...." he said as he turned around, "but, granted you might not even need to touch me to actually beat me"

"Hey where do you think you're going?" said Ayame as Yu-Shin went back to his spot.

"this is a tag team... and...ladies first!" said Yu-Shin as he turned back to his book.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Lobo being irritated by the fact that Yu-shin seemed to think he knew everything "You Highly think I can touch you!?!?!?" Come down here and put your money where your mouth is, so I can hit it!" Growled an angry Lobo.

"Forget him! He can watch his girl get pummled to a pulp!" said Kelly while holding Lobo back and forcing him to his corner. "Just do your job!" she yelled to him before turning to face Ayame.

"We are gonna Tear you up..." Kelly whispered to her opponent as the bell rang. Kelly circled around the waiting for Ayame to strike first.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Yu-Shin smiled, "Sorry, you're right... I don't know how strong you are or how skiled you are it would be both a mistake and an insult to underestimate you."

"Let's see how much you've improved.... Ayame Kurosagi!" he said

Ayame nodded and took one look at Yu-Shin and then at Kelly. Kelly Conway, she isn't an easy opponent either. When the bell rang, Ayame got into her tae Kwon Do Stance and started off slow by throwing a few punches at kelly's mid section.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 pm

"Damn, Right Man!" Roared Lobo from his corner standing on the ropes and shaking his fist.

Kelly took the punches to her gut after tightening her abs and resonded with a right hook to Ayame's Jaw. "Im alot tougher last than the last time we fought!" She said proudly while in a boxing stance.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:33 pm

"I can see that..." Ayame said rubbing her jaw,
Ayame shifted into her sport Tae kwon Do stance. It is normally used in competitions. She shifted her weight back and fourth. She sent a quick snap kick followed by a low roundhouse to trip kelly up.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next