Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame - Page 9 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Ayame cringed as her arm was contorted but, it wasn't so bad she was flexible fighter and shatter's ackward poition played a big role in that too. Ayame loosened one of the strands of bandages on her arm with her free arm and slipped her entire arm out of shatter's clutches. The girl leaned forward to give Shatter another kiss but, in the process she dodged his legs, "ZOMG!"

Ayame released Shatter from the pin out of instinct. Ayame slid her legs down and grapevined the boy's legs with her still ontop. Ayame blushed as they were face to face, it caught her by suprise. She hesitated for a while before attempting to pin his arms to the mat.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame - Page 9 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Shatter Fist started to chuckle when Ayame impressively evaded his attack and start to turn the tables on him. It's not only that, but she's hesitating to pin his arms, so he would hold her hands gently and start to smooth them with his thumbs. "Am I really your type, Ms. Ayame or are you just wanting to play me for a sucker? 'Cause to me, you're kinda cute." He gazed at her with affection as he would also stroke her cheek.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Ayame's cheeks burned red before she cleared her throat, "W-well you are awefully cute as well a-and ANOTHER THING! Why did you call me Miss Ayame? First Ai Hsai, then Becca Williams and now you! How old do you think I am!"

Ayame pouted for alittle while trying to make the boy feel guilty before burying her face into his chest. She found the warmth of his body comforting and snuggled against it.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:19 am

Shatter smiled as Ayame snuggled against his chest and he would wrap his arms around her as she did so. "I thank you for the compliment, and as a matter of fact, it's a sign of respect. I may be 19, but I don't want to forget my manners as a gentleman to a woman." He would then slowly use his left hand to stroke her hair as he would kiss her softly on her head as he un-grapevined his legs from hers.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Ayame succumbed to the kiss and felt woosy, she let shattter easily out of her grapevine. Ayame let out a groan into shatter's chest and laid there, she didn't want to move out of this position but, of course this was a match. Ayame would simply enjoy the moment for now.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 am

Shatter smiled as Ayame continued snuggling against his chest. He whispered to her, "Que ton visage est doux entouré️ par la lumié️re de la lune..." He would then face her and kiss her little nose.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:00 pm

"Oh...." Ayame blushed deeply, "Merci..."
Ayame blushed deeply as she was kissed on the nose. She rested her forehead against Shatter's and put herhands on the boy's cheeks. Ayame gave Shatter a competitive smile,
"So, are you ready to lose Shatter-kun?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:09 am

Shatter smiled back and said, "Well, if only you can manage my next move." With that, he would wrap her legs around Ayame and would roll backwards to deliver her forward to the mat. If this works, then he would try a single leg boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Ayame wasn't too great at grapling and was flipped on to her stomach without too much resistence. The Taekwondo girl struggled viguorously to escape Shatter's hold but, to no avail. Then Ayame would attempt to do a push up but, failed to do so due to Shatter's weight and fell back down to the mat in a heartbeat. Ayame sighed, as she laid underneath Shatter, "Well this sucks..." Ayame rested her head chin against the palm of her hand as if she were laying in bed reading a book. It's not as if the hold hurt or anything,

"ohh... Shatter you're hurting me!" Ayame said, with a hint of sarcasm. She looked at her nails, maybe she needed a manicure. but, then again they would get ruined right away any how being a martial artist.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Shatter rolled his eyes after hearing Ayame, he already knew the difference between sarcasm and actuality. "I thought you were a tough girl, Ayame. Well, I guess my own mind failed me again." With that, he would insert the toes of her left foot into the back of her right knee and would pull that right leg to sandwich them together. Then, he would grab the toes of her right foot and bend them backwards real hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next