by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima (Complete) Empty "Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima (Complete)

Post by Clyton Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Standard Match: Victory Via Pin, Submission or K.O

"Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima (Complete) Thunder_ryuko1.jpg

A thunderous roar was heard throughout the ring, before the arena dimmed and the gentle song, "With..." by Jyukai, starting playing on the speakers. "Thunder" Ryuko then appeared on the ramp, in her usual wrestling attire, and the spotlight shone on her as she walked down the ramp. Tonight, she is facing one of the girls who transfered here from the WA league. Although she doesn't have high hopes that it will be a challenging opponent, since the reason she moved to the AFW anyways is because there was a lack of challenging opponents in the WA league. 'Heh... An easy win for me.' She thought as she rolled into the ring under the ropes and went into her corner, waiting for her opponent to come out.

Last edited by 553 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

"Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima (Complete) Empty Re: "Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:50 pm

"Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima (Complete) Satomib.jpg

"Here you go, Mr. Drake," Satomi said, handing Thomas Drake a piping hot coffee. She stood by him for a moment, holding her tray at her waist. Drake took a sip of the coffee before setting it down and looking at Satomi with a smile.

"Kojima-san," he said, "Do you know why I decided to buy your contract?"

Satomi turned her head away for second, looking down. "Umm... because you needed a waitress?" she said, looking back at Drake with a hopeful look.

Drake laughed. "Well, that is a reason," he said, "But I want you to be a wrestler here as well." He looked up with a smirk on his face. "And your first match, should you accept, will be tonight. Of course, if you don't accept, I won't fire you. I'll just have to cut your salary quite a bit..."

Satomi blanched at the thought. She needed the money after all. "I-I..." Satomi said, "I'll do it." She set the tray down on the table, giving Drake a little bow, before heading outside where a stagehand took her over to the ring.

As Satomi walked out onto the ramp, a new song played over the large speakers. "Promise" by Tia played as the waitress walked out onto the ramp. The crowd was a bit stunned to see her entering the ring. They had become rather familiar with her over the past few days, as she was always bustling around the VIP box serving drinks to the people there. The crowd gave her appreciative cheers, as it wasn't every day that they got to see a beautiful, busty waitress fight it out in the ring.

Satomi crawled into the ring underneath the bottom ropes, standing up and giving the crowd a wave, before turning to see her opponent. That gave her a nasty surprise.

"Thunder Ryuko!?" Satomi said. She took a step back, her face showing a surprised and worried expression.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

"Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima (Complete) Empty Re: "Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima

Post by Clyton Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:04 pm

"Ahh... I remember you." Ryuko said as she took a step forward. "You're that waitress that once served me in a VIP lounge at the WA league. However, I doubt you can defeat me." She said, full of brash cockiness and arrogance in her voice as she held her right hand out, and showed a thumbs down.

"Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima (Complete) Ryuuko.jpg

"It's over." The bell would then ring, and Ryuko would slowly get into her wrestling stance. "Come on, I'll let you have a go at me." She said with a sinister smirk.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Satomi narrowed her eyes in anger at Ryuko. She always disliked how Ryuko was always so arrogant; so what if she was exceptionally strong? With Ryuko's attitude, it wasn't any wonder that the girl had tons of enemies. Those overconfident words even made Satomi angry.

"You think I won't put up a fight?" Satomi said, "I'll show you!" Satomi raised her hands to a fighting stance, one hand in front of the other. As the bell rang, Satomi would run forwards and try to tackle Ryuko in the gut to knock her down.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:54 pm

As Satomi came near, Ryuko braced herself. And then, as she came into striking range, Ryuko would suddenly do a palm strike on Satomi's solar plexus to stun her and knock the wind out of her.

Last edited by 553 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Satomi saw Ryuko's counter a second too late. "Guh!" she gasped as the palm strike drove into her gut, knocking her backwards and winding her completely. She doubled over, staggering backwards, gasping weakly. One hand covered her stomach where Ryuko's hit struck her. Satomi looked up at Ryuko with tears in the corner of her eyes.

"R-ryuko," Satomi said, "You..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Ignoring Satomi's words, Ryuko would immediately follow up and go up to the girl, putting her in a front headlock before jumping off, lifting the girl up in the process and planting her in a lifting DDT.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Ryuko grabbed Satomi's head and prepared her attack, but Satomi wasn't about to get put down this easily. Her arms suddenly grabbed around Ryuko's waist and Satomi pushed forward as hard as she could just before Ryuko could slam the DDT down on her. She hoped to use the sudden burst of strength to push Ryuko off balance and bring her down instead.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 pm

"Woah!" Ryuko shouted as she was pushed off while in mid-air and landed on her butt. But that only served to anger Ryuko, as evident on her facial expression, before she quickly got up and aimed to clothesline Satomi down onto the mat with a roar.

Last edited by 553 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Satomi didn't fare too well with the fall either, hitting her head rather hard on Ryuko's body. But still, she wasn't the one surprised and hurt. She quickly got up, trying to take advantage of this position and hopefully keep Ryuko down on the mat in a grappling contest, which Satomi might be able to maintain an advantage. But as she got up, Ryuko counterattacked. Satomi wasn't prepared for Ryuko to strike this quickly. She barely brought her arms up in time to block the clothesline, and though she blocked it,the force of the blow knocked her down onto her butt.

"Gah! Owie..." Satomi moaned, "So strong..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

"Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima (Complete) Empty Re: "Thunder" Ryuko Vs Satomi Kojima (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next