by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 13 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:16 am

Brandon chuckled "yes a girl I don't straddle that fence like you do Yatori-san" he said chuckling a little bit while A:ex shook his head sighing "god you two." Maya chuckled as she sat up front shaking her friend "seems like everybody is getting along wonderfully."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 13 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:20 am

Momoko blushed at the comment about Yatori's sexual preferences. Her best friend only laughed, able to appreciate a good dig.

"The grass is greener on the other side, you know!"

"Haii," Momoko agreed with Maya, now smiling despite a brief shake of her pretty head at their companions' antics.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:31 am

"Only if you make sure to pour water on it" Brandon said with a laugh as he looked over at Alex who was just shaking his head sighing. Maya smiled at Momoko before looking at Damian whose expression hadn't seemed to change at all.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:40 am

"Oh, I use enough water," Yatori teased. "Obviously, you don't, since Alex-kun got Maya-chan while you have-"

Her fingers wiggled suggestively.

Damian indeed seemed unflappable, driving quietly and expertly to their destination, his eyes on the road and their surroundings, seemingly blind and deaf to the small racket in the back.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:47 am

Brandon chuckled "yes well if I did that my friend then that would be quite nicely put." Alex chuckled also "yes and as a little side note Brandon was with Maya at one point but thats a long story that has long since past" Brandon nodded in agreement. Maya turned around looking at the boys "hey no need to tell my life story here, though Alex you better be glad because without Brandon I wouldn't of have even met you." Alex sighed looking down "yeah I know." Brandon laughed putting an arm around his friend "its not your fault my friend you know she loves you."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:55 am

"Really?" Yatori was curious for more, but since Maya scolded them and Alex seemed down, she didn't press the issue. "At least you met your one true love normally," she did tell Alex. "Me? Well..."

"I don't think I can ever trust you again in our spars, Yatori-san." Momoko pretended to be arch. "Not after what you did to Mia-san when you got her where you wanted it..."

"Hey, so it was love at first hentai submission. There are worse ways to meet your soul mate."

Damian's brows twitched.

"Besides," Yatori sneakily posed, "I'm not into cousins."

Momoko blushed like she had never blushed before, having the image of her hulking cousin Hanayama Kaoru (a man who made Damian look like a weakling) inside her head all of a sudden. "Y-Yatori-san!" she protested.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:00 am

Brandon, Alex and MAya all looked at Momoko wondering what Yatori was talking about was it possible that there was something going on between Momoko and her cousin. "Please do tell Ya-San we would all like to know about this a little bit more" Brandon said chuckling a little bit waiting to hear more about this.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:22 am

"Oh, you didn't know?" Yatori beamed. "Momo-chan has a Daddy Longlegs cousin. He's-"

Quick as a cobra, red-faced Momoko clapped her hand over Yatori's mouth. Yatori writhed to free herself even as Momoko struggled to keep her mum. The two girls' sudden rumble pressed Yatori against Alex, in turn squishing Brandon against the door.

"Mmmhhhpphhh!"

"Mou, Yatori, how can you embarrass me like that!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:25 am

Brandon sighed as he was pressed against the door while Alex did enjoy his situation better as the barley clad Yatori pressed against him which was a lot more comfortable than the door. Though they both pushed back anyway in turn pressing Yatori in to Momoko and Momoko in to the door. "Um Momoko-san would you stop please this is slightly uncomfortable" Brandon said chuckling.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:29 am

Momoko startled at Brandon's request. Her hand immediately slipped from Yatori's mouth.

"Ah! G-gomennasai, Grandon-san! I mean, Brandon-san!"

"Whew! For a moment, I thought I couldn't breathe! Momo-chan, you've got quite the grip, there, I keep telling you to get yourself a submission move..."

As Momoko bowed frantically to the boys and Yatori pretended to huff, Damian announced, "We're here."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next