Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Showering off after a loss (open thread)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Showering off after a loss (open thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Showering off after a loss (open thread)

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:33 pm

He looked over grinning as she finished her sentence "I couldn't agree more" he said his starting to shine he was ready to go more than ever at the moment he hoped that girl understood that. "SO now all I have to find is a willing opponent who would want to go with me."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Showering off after a loss (open thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Showering off after a loss (open thread)

Post by Thecoward Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:21 pm

She gave a sly look at him. "An opponent, huh... I think I have - someone - in mind for you." With a swift movement, she took of her striped ref shirt, revealing a small black sports top. "That someone would be me, in fact. What do you think?" Her pants were also removed, and underneath there were matching black shorts; she was always prepared for a challenge. "I'm not trying to brag, but I am the only referee around here that's also a competitor. "why don't we have a match, Mr. Itzal? I'm sure it would do good for us both."

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:03 pm

Itzal looked the girl up and down he could only grin he truly knew how to pick his opponents though he already figured this girl was a competitor. "Sounds good to me though I must throw this out here I'm still pretty wore from my last match so I'll have to ask for a softer type of match unfortunately."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:44 pm

Heidi nodded. She reached for a towel and offered it to him so that he could wipe the water out of him. "Be at ease. I will agree to whatever type of match you pick, so feel free to choose." She smiled at him. "I know that we're supposed to be from opposing factions, but it wouldn't be fair to take advantage. I don't like being unfair."

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:48 pm

He took the towel nodding to the girl it seemed like he actually met a normal one here something that seemed hard to come by as it was. He wiped himself down as he mulled over the matches that he could do. "How about a submission match no strikes allowed. Though if you have something in mind to please do tell."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:07 pm

"Okay, submission match then. That's fine." But she made a pause, looking around her for a while. "Though... for a submission match, I think this floor's not really nice. All slippery, y'know." She put her hand on the back of the head, thinking a bit. "I guess we could pick a mat at the gym. How about going there?"

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:11 pm

Itzal looked around thinking about it for a second then nodded "yea sounds fine to me I have no problem with just let me get some pants on." He said chuckling before he went over to his locker slipping on a pair of boxers and black running pants. "alright lead the way."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:14 pm

"Okay." She went out of the showers and headed to the gym, with Itzal close to her.

((We're moving to the gym, see "Itzal vs Heidi"))

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2