by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Recruitment! (For Kelsea)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Recruitment! (For Kelsea) Empty Recruitment! (For Kelsea)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Kai groaned as he walked across the grassy area of the campus grounds, looking at the assignment that was stuck in his locker, telling him he had to recruit a new member into Byakko, either from another group or a free agent. He decided to stay on the grounds for now, as venturing into the other dorms was a bit too risky for this job.

"Man....this might be difficult..."

He pondered to himself, a cool wind picking up, making him shiver a bit, it was a cloudy day, and he hadnt dressed for it, the blue haired male only wearing a white dress shirt with blue jeans, comfy yes, sexy yes, but not exactly built for warmth.

"Alright....lets see....I suppose I could go....That way!"

He decided, turning left to wander around the grounds more, as they were very large and contained many areas within themselves.

Back to top Go down

Recruitment! (For Kelsea) Empty Re: Recruitment! (For Kelsea)

Post by Kelsea Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:29 am

Tonya had arrived on the scene a few minutes before Kai came even went to the locker room, despite the cold she really felt like sit outside and so had found a spot on a weirdly place foot high wall right besides some hedges and ferns. She closed her eyes and relaxed, breathing in the fresh air... Although she wasn't so deep in meditation that she didn't hear someone opening the door to the lockers and changing rooms, a few minutes later the door opened again and there was some movement.

Tonya opened her eyes to see Kai walk out; because of where she was sat with the ferns right beside her, he didn't seem to notice her as he walked maybe 10 feet in front of her and then stopped... She thought that mildly amusing, her exotic purple blue two toned hair didn't usually make the grade of ninja school, but she remained still...

[quote="TaiKamiya":qchmp5zk]
"Man....this might be difficult..."

"Alright....lets see....I suppose I could go....That way!"

It really did strike her as an odd thing to say to oneself.. Intrigued, she leaned forwards slightly.

"Well it can't be that hard..." She spoke up, allowing his eyes to catch a glimpse of her sat down. She was dressed in a black and white checkered dungaree dress and a black shirt on underneath. A set of adorable white framed glassed on the bridge of her nose

"First you decide what location you want to end up.. Then you head towards that location.. Much better then just arbitrarily picking a direction to walk in." She said with a grin

Spotlight
characters:
Recruitment! (For Kelsea) ELZuoMvRecruitment! (For Kelsea) OG5hnuaRecruitment! (For Kelsea) Cg3CzYmRecruitment! (For Kelsea) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:47 am

Kai was not expecting anyone around, thinking he was alone....until he heard a voice....and jumped about 4 feet in the air.

"AHHHHH! A NINJA! GET AWAY! AHHHHHohhhh.......Um....Hi.....Im Kai...Kai Kamiya.....who are you? Are you in Heights as well?"

He asked, the blue haired male' shock not lasting long as he started looking the girl over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Tonya wasn't quite sure whether her predominate feelings from Kai's emphatic response was surprise or amusement... she moved her index finger to the side of her glasses, smiling inwardly to herself a bit

"Hi 'Kai-Kai Kamiya'... Do you usually introduce yourself to ninjas?"

Spotlight
characters:
Recruitment! (For Kelsea) ELZuoMvRecruitment! (For Kelsea) OG5hnuaRecruitment! (For Kelsea) Cg3CzYmRecruitment! (For Kelsea) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Kai blushed in response and rubbed the back of his head.

"Just one Kai....and sorry about that, You completly surprised me, I wasnt expecting anyone here.....are you a ninja? Because.....ninja's kinda scare me...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:28 pm

[quote="TaiKamiya":2s1gosmw]are you a ninja? Because.....ninja's kinda scare me....

"So I noticed... Unless a high pitched scream is your usual response when confronted by cute girls." She said with a wink and then finally got up. She certainly didn't seem intimidating at all.. a small bundle at only about 5"3, she also had an extremely cute button nose and adorable beauty spot to the lower corner of her lips. The way in which her hair had been dyed made it look almost like it was magically and mystically changing colours as a few strands fell in front of her face slightly with her upwards movement. She brushed the hair to one side with her hand and then stretched out the same hand to Kai.

"Tonya Silverston... And you'll be pleased to hear that I am not a ninja."

Last edited by 2 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:20 am

Kai nodded and accepted the girls hand, shaking it while looking impressed at her hair, always a fan of hair coloring, considering his own blue hair.

"Nice to meet you Tonya....and no, I dont usually do that, I was just surprised is all."

He took a step back, looking over the attractive girl, noting that she was almost his height, before smiling.

"Well, Ninja's are rarely attractive, so that alone proves your not a ninja......are you a member of Tension Heights perchance?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 pm

"Maybe thats what they want you to think.... so that when they send an attractive girl ninja, you'd never suspect it...

Anyway.. Maybe I am part of Tension Heights, orrrr...." She drew out the "or" in a melodic tone, her hands tucked playfully behind the small of her back as she tilted forwards as if to whisper a secret to Kai.. She was dressed conservatively, however the few buttons open at the top of her black shirt allowed Kai to get a brief peak down into her cleavage as she leaned forwards "..Maybe I am a ninja... ..." Then she moved back shaprly

"That or I'm the janitor... take your pick."

Last edited by 2 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Kai blinked as she leaned into whisper the possibility of her being a ninja into his ear, casually taking a glance down her cleavage as she did so, while he wasnt anywhere near as bad as his brother, he was still a guy after all.

When she suddenly sprang back, Kai's ninja fearing instinct made him get his arms up...before realizing it was a joke and bringing them down.

"Ah.....so.....your a sexy janitor ninja then.....fair enough, I can deal with that....Im a member of Heights myself....what brings you around this area anyway? Just hanging out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 am

"A friend of mine just happened across this AFW organizations and we had a right old laugh over it when we rented out some of the old DVDs... It was mainly Friction and the old Sex Wars stuff. But, everyone should do something each year that is different or wild and I just happened to decide on this.

This 'house' ideas been taken from English school, particularly boarding schools... looks interesting, although I'm not in any house yet. What house are you in?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next