» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

FAQs

Go down

FAQs Empty FAQs

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:48 pm

FAQ

Q. I have finished my bio: What next?
A. Post your profile in the appropriate roster section: HERE. Friction for f/f stuff. Friction Kawaii if your girl is smaller than normal and/or has less or little to no wrestling experience and are more interested in softer matches. Tension for males or females who want to wrestle in a mixed league, etc. If you have found this and have NOT made a profile yet and are not sure how or what should be on it, please check the second post in this thread for a template.

Q. Do I have to find a pic for my character?
A. Not really, but I strongly advise you do... even if you have to play her or him for a while both finding a good pic. People like visual aid and this is an anime wrestling league anyway (But that is not to say that other style pictures are not welcome for your character)

Q. Do I have to make a bio for my character?
A. Yes, this gives others a better idea of what your character is like and will in the long run help you enjoy your experience here

Q. Can I have more then one character?
A. Yes, in fact I encourage you to do so.. This makes the wrestling league much bigger and gives you a lot of variety to play with, normally some characters don't fit the style of match or storyline you want to try out.. Multiple characters helps this.

Q. So is there any limit to the amount of characters I can make?
A. Nope, obviously don't go overboard with too many though. I would suggest you only create one or two characters at a time and play them for a while before making new characters. Don't just make generic characters with generic personalities, try to put some effort into the character idea... Also you should keep playing all your characters unless you have retired them.

Q. How should I handle injuries my character might incur?
A. If your character gets injured you might want to RP them trying to get over their injury, or simply take them out of action for a little while. As long as they don't just appear right away in the next match as if nothing happened

Q. Why can't I play any single character in more then one match, yet I am allowed to play her in a spar with another character even if she's already in a match?
A. To prevent paradox situations. For example, if your character was in two matches at the same time and she inured bad injuries in both.. Which match was she in first? Which ever match she was in first will have effect over the second, similar paradoxes can occur in storyline like this... However spars in the gym is for purely to enjoy playing your girl in a match, no injuries should occur and only minor storyline issues. It can be assumed that spar matches take place before what ever match you have going at the same time.

Q. What is Friction and Tension... and is there any difference?
A. Think of Friction and Tension as being separate shows both under AFW (like WWE has Smackdown and Raw). Friction has female wrestlers only where as Tension pits male and female against one another.

Q. Can I use characters on both Friction and Tension
A. Although I don't really like it myself, yes you can... As long as they are female, but remember a couple of things while doing this: 1. Your character is working both shows (Staying on Tension campus through out the week and maybe traveling to Friction arena only on weekends), things that happen on Friction should effect them in Tension and vice versa... 2. Please place a duplicate bio in both Friction and Tension (or some kind of shadow to the bio) so that we know if a character is registered in both shows or not

Q. How should I go about getting a title opportunity?
A. First port of call should always be to contact the holder of the belt you are interested in (PM is usually the best way). Bare in mind that they may already have other plans so don't get too upset if they refuse. If you struggle to set something up directly with the champs, you can always contact a mod to state your interest in a title match.. Please remember that no one is entitled a belt, if you feel this way then you probably shouldn't get one. At the end of the day, a title belt is just a macguffin for a particular storyline/s that your character can play off of for sometime... It is not an acknowledgement of your RPing skills or a statement of your characters prowess.

Q. When can my character go for a title belt?
A. Everyone is different. If you are uncertain whether you should be going for a belt or not, feel free to ask a mod for their opinion... But as a guideline, maybe you should wait until you have about 500 posts and 6 months worth of activity on the board... Again, it is only a rough guide and not in anyway set in stone for each person.

Q. I am a guy in real life and only want to play with people that are girl's in real life cause to play with people who are guys in real life is gay OR I am a girl in real life and only want to play with people that are girl's in real life cause 1. guys can't play girl characters well 2. guys are jerks
A. Yeah that wasn't a question, but I've heard this enough time for it to warrant a place on the FAQ... For people who role play (play the role of someone else) and cyberwrestle (wrestle in a world that is not real), I would have thought you'd be a little more open minded then this... But yet I've still seen a couple of people saying these things...
Guys: Your afraid that playing with someone who in real life who is a guy too means your gay, here's a couple of head scratchers for you; 1. While your playing online, can you ALWAYS be sure your not playing with a guy who lied about their gender? And if you can't be sure, can you truly ever enjoy intimate or sexual acts online with the possibility that you might be doing it with a guy? 2. If you, as a guy, don't want to do this stuff with another guy playing a female character... What makes you think that all girls are gonna want to do this stuff with YOU, a guy playing a female or male character if they are lesbian?
Girls: Simply put, there's a word for this... Sexism

Last edited by Kelsea on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:06 pm; edited 5 times in total

Spotlight
characters:
FAQs ELZuoMvFAQs OG5hnuaFAQs Cg3CzYmFAQs 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

FAQs Empty Character creation

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:04 am

Special characters: special characters are non original characters from popular games or animes (such as for example Rumble Roses or Street Fighter). I know that quite a few people have vested interests in some of these already non original characters and so I am allowing members either 1-3 (depending on the member and my personal decision) of these special characters each, however to play as this character you must understand the character well and play them to the best of your ability the way they act in whatever original platform you took them from.

To request a special character, please pm or email me stating which character you would like. We will then discuss terms (usually I am more likely to agree if you have seen lots of the anime/have the game that they are from, also the characters relevance to wrestling or fighting comes in as a big factor)

I'd suggest you write and save your character's in a word document first, saving it to your computer... then:
-Post up a new topic with the bio details in the correct category under the Roster forum. Friction roster for female v female combat only, Sex Wars roster for possible male v female combat (The Archive rosters are for inactive or retired characters)
-Use a new thread for each character (exception only if the character is part of a tag team or faction, these may be put togeather if you wish)
-Title the topic with the name of the character (or name of what ever team/faction the characters belong to)

Here is a draft of a basic character bio sheet should you wish to use it (using it makes it easier to search through everyones bio's later), you can add additional fields if you like:

Name:
Sex:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:  
Nationality:
Favoured moves:
Finishing move/s:
Entrance music:

Apperance: (required only if you have no pic)
Personality:
Past:
Attire: (pic can help)

---------

Below is a more detailed character bio skeleton, should you wish to copy and paste while creating characters. Please note that this amount of detail is not a requirement:

Name:
Sex:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Nationality:
Alignment: Face/Heel
Entrance music:

Wrestling Information

Strategy:
Style:
Type:

Preferred Attacks:

Preferred Matches:

Endurance:
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:
Technique:

Favored moves:

Finishing moves:

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:

Physical Appearance:

Personality:

Past/History:

Wrestling Attire:

Fun Facts:

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

FAQs Empty Looking for a match! How to use the Notice Board, etc.

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:29 am

So, you have your character and want to jump into your first rp or match? Here's some tips to help you get what you're looking for as quickly as possible.

First, there's some simple things you can do to "Maximize Visibility" and increase the chances of getting noticed even before you start.

• A picture is worth a thousand words. If you do NOT have a picture, it is highly recommended that you get one. This will be what people are looking for when they glance your profile. If they like the pic, then they will most likely take the time to read the rest of the profile and if they like that, then they may even contact YOU for a match or rp! A plce to search for pics can be found in the RULES section.

•Put your characters bios in your signature. If you have too many to fit, then create a blog with the links on their page and put that in your signature. The easier it is for someone to find your characters' profiles, the better chance you will have to get the match you're looking for. The members' blog page can be found HERE

• Make your profile the best it can be! The better your profile is and the better it looks, the more people will be drawn to rp with you. They will appreciate the time and effort of a well crafted profile!

Now that you have a perfect profile, you have some options when seeking out a new match or rp:

The Notice Board

The best place to try and generate some interest for a new match or rp is the Notice Board. It can be found HERE. Just post a new thread asking for the type f match or rp you want. Name the thread topic accordingly. List the brand you want a match or rp in (Friction/Tension/Momentum/FnF or Alternative) and the match or rp type (Standard, Hentai, Hardcore, etc) (Backstage, gym spar, etc)

"Looking for a Friction Match"

"Looking for a Tension Hentai Match"

"Want a Friction Spar RP"

In the actual description, get more specific. The more details you have about the match, the better!

"I'm looking for a hentai match against a girl of similar size to mine. I'd like it to be a back and forth match. We can discuss winners and losers via PM but I would like to be able to build off the match and do an rp afterwards. Please respond here to send me a PM!"

The above example will let people know that you want a hentai match. That you want someone who is similar in size and that you're looking for more than just a one off match. Now anyone who isn't interested need not apply.

The other benefit to the notice board is that if you have put your profile in your signature, then anyone who checks your notice board post will also see the link to your profile. Even if someone isn't interested or doesn't have what you're looking for, more eyes on the profile is more of a chance that someone might be interested for something else or may have an idea of their own to bounce off you.

You will see that our message board is separated into Friction and Sex Wars, but match sets work the same in both. Once you have the match agreed upon with your opponent, one of you has to start the match thread. Where ever it might be, it makes things a lot less confusing if we title matches in a similar way.

“________ vs. ________”

Everyone would automatically be able to see that it is a match thread and who is facing who.
If you intend to do a non match storyline thread between yourselves, you can title it what ever you like, however try to make it descriptive

At the top of the first post in a match thread write in bold:
-What type of match it is
-How victory will be obtained
-Style guideline (if necessary)

And at the end of the match, on the last post of the thread write in bold who won and how.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

FAQs Empty Re: FAQs

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content