Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero Empty LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero

Post by Kelsea Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:48 pm

League Match [Second Round]
Condtions for Victory: Pin or Submission (Bonus for being the first to force opponents climax)

Leo walked into the communal shower and changing rooms wearing his khaki's, and a silk dark green short sleeve shirt with some kind of flowery emblem all around it, about three of the buttons were undone from the neck down. He had a look around the place, seemed like he got here before his opponent.

He sighed and threw the jacket he had slung over one should down across one of the benches and started fully undoing his shirt. He didn't want to get it ripped after all.

Spotlight
characters:
LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero ELZuoMvLEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero OG5hnuaLEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero Cg3CzYmLEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero Empty Re: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero

Post by valen311 Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:02 am

"Well, well. Leo I take it." Tiffany called as she sauntered in. The Texan cowgirl was clad in a white tanktop and a pair of blue jean shorts.
She looked around frowning at the scenery.
"Really, they expect us to fight in this?" she shook her head. "Listen I don't mind violence at all, but we could get hurt permanently on this tile floor. I have a suggestion. You, me, naked in the shower room, hentai style encounter. Whoever can force the most climaxes within....hmm thirty minutes takes the match point. Of course, the point for first climax is still the same."

valen311

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero Empty Re: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:32 am

Leo smirked

"The forward type... I like that." But then the ref girl cut in.

"Unfortunately the rules state that this must be a single fall competition, we can not change the match set up. However if you are really worried about the tiled floor, because it is intended rather for hardcore matches, we might be able to bring in some of the padded mats from the gym to line the floor"

If Tiffany agreed, the ref girl would get some of the officials to go into the gym and bring back the blue padded mats which they would line inside the shower room and changing rooms

Spotlight
characters:
LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero ELZuoMvLEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero OG5hnuaLEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero Cg3CzYmLEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:59 pm

"Much better. Ok then, that works for me." Tiffany nodded.
She then stepped back to let the workers start lining the floors.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:49 pm

Leo stood back also as they came and quickly set up the mats, he eyed Tiffany's figure from the corner of his eye. She was big, but she was also curvy.

"I guess its lucky the ref came up with that suggestion, otherwise I might have had no choice to accept your offer and make you cum four times.." He sarcastically and sighed. "But I'm just as happy to grapple with you under normal circumstances." They finished setting up the area and Leo stepped into the now matted showered room. Turning to look at Tiffany with a seductive smile as he turn on the hot water tap..

"Care to join me Southern belle?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:47 pm

"Just four times?" Tiffany shook her head. "The things I would do to you would leave you unable to get it up for a week."
She stepped into the shower room.
"Well, come on Leo. Anytime you're ready." she taunted.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:04 am

Leo watched as the warm clear water splattered and trickled down Tiffany's large body, moistening his lips.

"No foreplay?" He said raising his eyebrow slightly "No worries, I like getting straight to the 'up close and personal' part of the match just as much" With that he moved quickly forwards on the wet mats, reaching his hands for her shoulders and trying to push his body up against her moist form in a grapple

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero Empty Re: LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero

Post by valen311 Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Tiffany raised her hands as if she were going to lock up with Leo, but will quickly move to a drop toe hold, looking to put the man face down on the mat. If that works, she'll spring onto Leo's back, trying secure a sleeper hold as the water cascades down around them.

valen311

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero Empty Re: LEAGUE: Tiffany Laurence vs Leo Fandero

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Leo fell for the drop toe hold, falling onto his front on the wet mat with an "Ugh!" However upon dropping down, he quickly flipped over onto his back just as Tiffany's busty body came down against him in her attempt for the sleeper hold which she now couldn't get because Leo was on his back.

"And it seems so do you.." He commented in reference to what he said about enjoying getting to the up close and personal part of the match as she was now laying with her bust against his chest face to face on top of him.

Leo will try to move his legs up around her waist to get her trapped against his body in a body scissors, his crotch pressing intimately against her belly

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:53 pm

"Darlin, up close is what I like."
Tiffany grunted as she felt Leo's legs around her waist, but quickly responded by seizing Leo's head and pulling it down into her breasts, going for a breast smother.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next