by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

LEAGUE: Cherise Campbell vs Nathan Weed (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

LEAGUE: Cherise Campbell vs Nathan Weed (complete) Empty LEAGUE: Cherise Campbell vs Nathan Weed (complete)

Post by Talimaya Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:00 pm

League Match Second Round
Condtions for Victory: Pin or Submission (Bonus for being the first to force opponents climax)

After having lost her first match in the League, Cherise was more than determined to make up for it. The location was a bit...different. She was more used to wrestling indoors. But she would wait patiently in the field for her opponent to show. She would do some stretches, aiming to get herself better prepared. For this match, she was wearing a navy blue tank top, and a pair of black shorts that hugged tight to her skin. Since they were to wrestle outside, she'd already taken her shoes and socks off, enjoying the feeling of the grass under her feet.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Cherise Campbell vs Nathan Weed (complete) Empty Re: LEAGUE: Cherise Campbell vs Nathan Weed

Post by snappleR Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Fuck, it's cold. Nathan shivered, despite being bundled up in several layers of clothing. Nathan didn't like the cold. When it snowed in El Paso, he'd curl up on the couch by the fireplace with a good book. To be forced to wrestle outside in this weather was a severe shock to his system. And on grass no less. Win or lose, he'd be itchy for the rest of the day. He'd never fought in a sweatshirt and sweatpants before, but today they felt necessary.

Nathan shuffled on to the field, shoulders hunched and arms crossed. He saw a figure standing alone on the grassy sports field wearing a tank top and shorts. "Goddamnit," he muttered under his breath. He was going to suggest that they secretly move indoors, but she looked completely unfazed at the low temperature. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying the Japanese winter.

Nathan walked closer. "H-hi," he said, teeth chattering. Get a hold of yourself, Nathan thought. If she can take it, so can you. Nathan uncrossed his arms uncertainly and held out his right hand, trying to smile. "I'm N-nathan. Nice to m-meet you."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Cherise Campbell vs Nathan Weed (complete) Empty Re: LEAGUE: Cherise Campbell vs Nathan Weed

Post by Talimaya Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Cherise would look to Natha, smiling at him. It was cold out. But once you got pumped up, the cold didn't bother you so much. "I'm Cherise." She would walk over to Nathan, taking ahold of his hand in a firm handshake. "You know, if you do some stretches and get your blood pumping, you might not be so cold."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Nathan smiled wistfully at Cherise and crossed his arms again. "M-maybe." Nathan started to jog in place. "N-nice to meet you Cherise. I hope we have a g-good match." It seemed to be working, but Nathan stopped to look around. "Was I supposed to bring a r-ref? I don't see one anywhere."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:43 am

Cherise would glance around, frowning a bit. "I think we're both a bit early... But thats ok. It will give you the chance to warm up." She'd smile at Nathan, resuming her stretches. They weren't very provocative, but if Nathan was easily flustered, he might think they were.

"I'm sure we will. Though I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to wrestle outside. Just so you know, I won't hold back. I want to get the most out of this match as I can."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:22 am

Nathan watched as Cherise resumed her stretching, then started to warm up himself. He started doing high knees. "I'm the s-same. I think I'm a little late to really have a shot at winning overall, so I'm in it to have a good time." He hesitated, then said unconvincingly, "I won't hold back either. Good luck."

The ref girl approached from behind the two contenders. "Are you two ready?" she asked professionally.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:26 am

Cherise would nod her head to the ref. "I'm ready." She'd move back a bit from Nathan, getting ready for the match to start. "You should still at least try to win. Who knows? You might be able to pull off an upset." She'd smile, doing a few more stretches while she watched Nathan. She wasn't going to rush in as soon as the match started. Instead, she'd wait for him to start them off.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:53 am

Nathan stood uncertainly on the grass, unwilling to make the first move. Noticing that she was barefoot, he asked nervously, "Are you going to put your shoes back on?" Nathan shuffled his feet, intending to remove his shoes if Cherise declined to put her shoes on, despite his extreme dislike of the cold.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:32 am

Cherise would look down, shrugging a bit. "Its fine. I like the feeling of grass under my feet. Even if it is cold." She'd smile at him. It seemed like he was stalling. So she'd just have to start the match herself.

She didn't give him any time to remove his shoes, suddenly rushing forward at him. She'd aim a tackle for his stomach, hoping to take him down to the ground. She had to ground him to get him into the submission holds that she was so good at.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:01 am

Cherise shrugged and declined to take off her shoes. Nathan, though still cold, loosened the laces of his left trainer.

At that moment, Cherise rushed at him, aiming to tackle his gut. They narrowly missed crashing heads and she brought Nathan down to his back. Nathan reflexively grabbed Cherise's arms and held them tight under his armpits, bringing them face to face on the ground, with Cherise on top.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Cherise Campbell vs Nathan Weed (complete) Empty Re: LEAGUE: Cherise Campbell vs Nathan Weed (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next