Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lazy Saturday snoozing? (for Vivian)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lazy Saturday snoozing? (for Vivian) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazy Saturday snoozing? (for Vivian)

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Not hearing the yells of her big Oppa, Cath was already relaxed in the hot bath water, her head above as her petite body was tingling with relaxation. Little Cath was never one to go places naked, but warm bath's, she was a cute sucker for the temptation. "Sunny day, Sunday...." Cath thought, opening her eyelids to the soft sounds of bubbles popping, "big Oppa is always smart...but his training Sunday's? the last time I got a shiner to the eye!" she continued, knowing that she would have to box with Lee, despite all the punches she took to the face last time.

She looked to ceiling smiling, the bathroom door creaking open as time itself was ticking away, "if big Oppa be meanie today...I might....sock it to him! t then say sorry..." she giggled, daydreaming of seeing that happen.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lazy Saturday snoozing? (for Vivian) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazy Saturday snoozing? (for Vivian)

Post by Vivian Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Still looking at his G-Shock watch ,Lee would count every minute in the 5 minutes given to her little sister to finish her bath but it's past 5 minutes already and the man of the house loses his patience. He steps up ,moving to the bathroom and eventually ended up banging the door repeatedly with some angry grins on his face.

"Oiii!! oiii!! Oiiii!! little princess ,we're late already ,no more time for bath right now ,dress up!!!" He commands fiercely and he won't stop until her little sister finish her little peaceful Sunday bath.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Still daydreaming, Cathy was quickly interrupted by the sound of the door thudding loudly enough to wake her, from the warm aroma of the bath. "Mmmmm coming! just gotta rinse off my hair!" she shouted to him, pouring a jug of water over her soapy pink hair, while getting a shiver of warm senses. Finishing her quick wash in the bath, she hopped out and snuck on her blue jeans and whiteish pink t-shirt, quite casual for Cath, but she didn't want to have any trouble with perverted boys cooing at her uniform.

Ready with a smile, she sneaked up on the tallness of her brother and hugged around his waist adorably, "were you worried of me big bro?" she giggled, staring up at him with her chin kneeling on his stomach. "Look! I'm a kitty, hear me purr! purrrrrrr~" Cath said, nuzzling her big brother as she was never the serious, unsocial type, but more of the cute fangirl at heart.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:13 pm

An angry expression from Lee is enough to scare off her sister when she comes out but instead of getting scared of him as he expected ,his little sister hugs him around his waist and gives that guy a slight blush on his cheek before raising an eyebrow as the first respond to her sister's playful personality.

"Worried about you?? and ohhh you're a kitty huh?? Guess i'll be the evil master" He grit his teeth and pinches both of her sister's soft cheeks ,yanking her cheeks back and forth as a payback for making him to wait. "How 'bout that?? purrr purrr purr" The guy even mimicked Cathy's previous cat purring sounds before letting the cheeks go and printing very well red marks on both sides of her face.

"Now we go...we use the subway today ,my vespa broke down" He said coldly ,picking up his jacket and start walking to the door ,waiting for Cathy there.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:43 pm

"E evil? n nyewwww-noooo! ssssstop!" Cath moaned cutely as Lee grabbed hold of her quite chubby cheeks, messing them around until they turned red and rosy. Highly embarrassed, whilst giggling knowing her big brother was still playful, despite his tough sportsman mood, Cath pulled away and grabbed her buttoned bag from the side next to the, fairground picture of both Cath and Lee.

"But Lee, the Vespa was always noisy when we go to market, i it even scared of the pretty sparrow's every morning remember?" Cath said, keeping close to his side as they walked out of the house, and to the path beside the busy main road. "A and the subway trains are usually more faster into town!" Cath continued walking, doing a little pretty twirl in the gust of wind, before stopping at the edge of the path.

"Knock knock, knockdown!" Cath jeered joyfully, doing a little punching motion with her tiny fists, visioning of her brother being knocked out by her, sisterly.

Last edited by 1 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Lee wanted to ride the Vespa but it broke down and thinking it might be the best time to change it into bigger bike but he needs the money for something else and his sister so subway provides the best alternative for transport for now. "You were right ,i wanted to change it into bigger bikes but i don't have any money right now and besides ,club that i'm fighting in doesn't offer me enough money to buy a new bike. You just have to be patient sis kay?" He smiled to him ,convincing his sis that one day he will buy it for themselves.

"Anyway knockdown?? heh ,you're dreaming for it. With the way of your fighting right now ,you couldn't even knock a little girl down" He sticks out his tongue ,mocking his little sister while waiting for the subway train's arrival.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 pm

[quote="Vivian":28rbb0b5]Lee wanted to ride the Vespa but it broke down and thinking it might be the best time to change it into bigger bike but he needs the money for something else and his sister so subway provides the best alternative for transport for now. "You were right ,i wanted to change it into bigger bikes but i don't have any money right now and besides ,club that i'm fighting in doesn't offer me enough money to buy a new bike. You just have to be patient sis kay?" He smiled to him ,convincing his sis that one day he will buy it for themselves.

"Anyway knockdown?? heh ,you're dreaming for it. With the way of your fighting right now ,you couldn't even knock a little girl down" He sticks out his tongue ,mocking his little sister while waiting for the subway train's arrival.

"B but I am a little girl! y you just watch when you start seeing stars from my punchy's!" Cathy pouted, cutely, but knew her brother was just playing with her, something she liked to do too, so no one was to blame here. But despite the broken Vespa troubles, Cathy actually did enjoy her gym lessons with Lee, whether it was a December jog around the frozen Kyoto lakes, or just punching at the bags at the gym, Cath loved the exercise now and again, for sometimes she did get lazy...and just needed a pinch on the butt. Which was today!

"Remember that time you lost to that bigger boxer boy big Oppa?, you was asleep like a baby for hours dangling from the ropes! r remember?!" Cathy said, trying to pass the time of boringly waiting for the train, with bubbly conversation, finding it kind of cute when she saw him knocked out cold for the first time. Often kissing his bruised face just to wake him up from his losses, it was also a way to poke fun at him to lead up to her new boxing skills, something she would sure show him when they spared, despite her little posture to him.

Kicking her feet in and out the yellow warning line above the tracks, teasing Lee, as she looked up at him with cutesy smiles now and again. Getting thirsty, bored of waiting already...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Lazy Saturday snoozing? (for Vivian) - Page 2 CxD01fY
Lazy Saturday snoozing? (for Vivian) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Waiting for the subway ,one of the most boring things to do on earth but Lee is lucky to have a little sister on his side that cure his boredom although she is kind of annoying sometimes and for this case ,reminding his defeat against that tall and strong british boxer in the underground fighting club who almost got himself killed aftermath. He was severely injured everywhere and almost couldn't do anything on his own.

"What?? that tall brit?? he was like 2 times bigger and stronger than myself!! He was in a lot different weight class than mine so if i guess it'll be natural if i lost in that match and besides ,i was fighting for you so stop complaining grrrrrr!!" He pinches Cathy's cheeks again ,harder this time ,angry about Cathy's reminder of his defeat before he lets go when the subway train arrives.

"Hop in ,let's see how well you do in the gym today" said Lee ,pulling her sister into the subway train with him and jostling among the crowds inside the train. "Unnnghh....couldn't breathe" complained Lee as he pushes through with his sister in an attempt to find a seat.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 pm

[quote="Vivian":14at6krg]Waiting for the subway ,one of the most boring things to do on earth but Lee is lucky to have a little sister on his side that cure his boredom although she is kind of annoying sometimes and for this case ,reminding his defeat against that tall and strong british boxer in the underground fighting club who almost got himself killed aftermath. He was severely injured everywhere and almost couldn't do anything on his own.

"What?? that tall brit?? he was like 2 times bigger and stronger than myself!! He was in a lot different weight class than mine so if i guess it'll be natural if i lost in that match and besides ,i was fighting for you so stop complaining grrrrrr!!" He pinches Cathy's cheeks again ,harder this time ,angry about Cathy's reminder of his defeat before he lets go when the subway train arrives.

"Hop in ,let's see how well you do in the gym today" said Lee ,pulling her sister into the subway train with him and jostling among the crowds inside the train. "Unnnghh....couldn't breathe" complained Lee as he pushes through with his sister in an attempt to find a seat.

Cathy smiled, jumping up and hugging at his waist with a warm look of care on her cute face, he knew too well she was just teasing him, and she loved him very much for that. "Hehe, I h heard somewhere Brit's are good at boxing, s sure showed you big Op..." she giggled, holding onto her brothers hand tightly as they proceeded through the busy train carriage, business people and mother's with they're screaming kids, causing Cath to lose her attention quickly to look at the "cute" toddlers. "Awwh, soooo cute..." she stopped to tap the toddlers button nose, being dragged herself by her annoyed brother, "n nhnn, big Oppa slow down! I want us a seat next to the window if there is one here..." Cathy said, scattering to her brothers side, with her little backpack flopping as it was awfully crowded.

Kinda like the matches she and Lee would go watch at the arena, big, loud scary places, but teeming with excitement...

Then her gut kicked in, breakfast, was strict with Lee...no cereal, no toast, only healthy vitamin's for his weekly training session's, something of a bore to Cath since it was just another day in the city. But craftily sneaking one hand into her pack, Cath, deviously, had sneaked out some chocolate before heading on out. "Perfect...wafer thin and decorated in hard choc..." she said, gleaming with delight about to take a bite into the delicacy as the train FINALLY got going, advancing they're journey to the Kawashi's wrestling and boxing sports gym. AFW funded of course, but normally full of sweaty skinny boys and prinny girls, well, that's what her brother told her.

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Lazy Saturday snoozing? (for Vivian) - Page 2 CxD01fY
Lazy Saturday snoozing? (for Vivian) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:22 pm

"Stop messing around with someone's kids!!" Lee drags his little sister away from the cute toddlers ,afraid that their parents might thinking bad about them. "Well...you shouldn't tap on any kid's nose that way. Their parents might be thinking us as child kidnappers! got that ?? so silly" Lee turned his body around and quickly looking for a seat for himself and his sister. "Yeah...i'm kinda hope there's two seat for us next to the window" *after searching for some time* "There it is but only one available ,go on...sit there before anyone takes it" Lee is just being a man ,allowing his sister to seat while he stands ,holding the pole in front of his sister's seat then notices his sisters pulled out a chocolate bar ,about to eat it before he snatched it from her.

"Ohhh...this chocolate is bad for you haha but since i'm a good brother ,i'll split it for ya" *splits and give it to Cathy* "Eat that ,you'll need some energy for the guys at the gym"He ate the chocolate bar himself and the train starts to move ,straight forward to Kawashi's gym where they'll spend their entire day at. The gym is not actually focusing on boxing training but it does provide some boxing equipment ,probably for decorations to help the gym look alive. Many skinny guys and girls trained there but for girls in this case ,some of them are very hot.

It only took them about 20 minutes before the train stopped at their destination. Both of them quickly exited the train and take a walk to the gym which located only a few blocks away from the subway train station. They both enter the gym and spot some skinny guys and girls they were talking about during the journey. They're a couple of pretty girls around but Lee immediately search for a bench to put his stuff at and immediately peeling his shirt off to begin training.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next