» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 10:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 9:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Akane Yamazaki

3 posters

Go down

Akane Yamazaki Empty Akane Yamazaki

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:19 am

Name: Akane Yamazaki
Eyes: red
Hair: blond
Height: 6,1
Weight: 35kg
Nationality: Japanese
Entrance Music and fight music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VQ9Z0qkdaY

Outfit: http://white-pile-man.deviantart.com/art/Akane-Yamazaki-355193097
Akane Yamazaki _remake__akane_yamazaki_by_white_pile_man-d5zrdgs.jpg

When downed once or K.O: http://white-pile-man.deviantart.com/art/DOWN-355381586
Akane Yamazaki Down_by_white_pile_man-d5vl26q.jpg

When downed twice or T.K.O: http://white-pile-man.deviantart.com/art/DOWN2-355381662
Akane Yamazaki _remake__black_phoenix_vs_lightning_dragon_by_white_pile_man-d5z4hm9.jpg

Her grandma in her glory days: http://anbx.deviantart.com/art/Nanoha-Boxing-91674571

Fighting info

-Strategy: DEF: Block and counter her enemy.
OFF: Attacks weak points on the body,/attacks the enemy head on.
DEF/OFF: Doges enemy punches and sends a punch back each time they attack.

Type: Balanced
-Preferred Attacks: jabs
-Preferred Matches: any (She does wrestling as she know's a decent amount and is willing to learn from anyone)
-Difficulty level: very hard

-Stat spread:
4/5 Endurance: ****
4/5 Strength: ****
4/5 Speed: ****
4/5 Defense: ****
4/5 Technique: ****

-Finishing Moves:

Light speed: A flurry of punch when seen in real time look like her arms have vanished in slow-mo you just see blur of all the punches.

-Attitude: Erza is a strong woman who always gives it her all when she's in a match, her olny goal is to have fun in her fights and to make her grandma proud.

History: Akane was born in a wealthy family who did despised sports thinking that they were her no good people who have a brains the size of peanut. But Akane saw them as big strong people when she first saw them. When she was 8 years old she developed I liking for boxing a sport and fighting style to hated the most, her parents try to keep her away from boxing and her grandma who was a female boxing champion after they found out about it. But at the age of 10 Akane was sick of her parents wanting her to be like them so she had a very hard choice leave her wealthy life style or stay with it and just live with the fact the she be just like her parents. She chose to leave her family to go find her Grandma, so that night she packed her bags and filled them with a 2 week's worth of food and clothes, she also took her credit card witch had about 10,234$ from all the money she saved up from her parents allowance. She walk down to the main floor and out the front door being careful on to set off any security systems until she got to the front gate. When she got their it was closed but two guards her their on duty so she take out a nerf gun out of her bag and shoot to lazer sensor causing the alarm to go off. The guards opened to the gate a ran to the house with guns drawn ready to shoot down the burglar not even noticing Akane leaving. After the found out what really happen her parents didn't want to see her again but they also didn't want her to give out info about their company so they made a reward for anyone who could bring back the head of Akane. To Akane this told her she needed to have a low profile so she avoid be on the streets and just take a bus to her check points that she had on a map that she stole from her parents showing her to way to her grandma. It took her 3 weeks but she made it barely spending over 500. When she reached her grandma she was so glade to see her and told her the entire story. When her grandma heard this she knew that Akane was in danger being in the city so she took her to her old house found in the forest that was know as the dark valley. From their she trained with her grandma from the next 10 years of her life until her worst nightmare came true her grandma passed away. As she died in Akane hand she said her last wish to her, witch was to go continue her legacy by joining the AFW, and so Akane did and now she hear to reach this height that her Grandma did.

dislikes: parents, haters, hentai

AFW recored

-Losses:
-Draws:
-Accomplishments:
-Friends:
-Enemies:
-Rival(s):

Last edited by 10269 on Fri May 31, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 14 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Akane Yamazaki Empty Re: The Angel Of Death

Post by anegge Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:14 am

I have moved this character to the appropriate forum. I consider this to be a hassle as it is your responsibility to locate your own characters in the appropriate forum.

For your future reference, you are not going to want me to find your actions to be "a hassle" you would prefer me to continue finding your actions "terrible but easily ignored".

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Akane Yamazaki GXChUKwAkane Yamazaki 1BElGMIAkane Yamazaki UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Akane Yamazaki Empty Re: Akane Yamazaki

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 am

Updated!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoobky Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:21 pm

hey Sumo may i have a spar or match with Akane? since i think my girl and her is new to AFW?

Scoobky

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:48 am

Scoobky wrote:hey Sumo may i have a spar or match with Akane? since i think my girl and her is new to AFW?

Tatyina wrote:RULES
•Don't post on other people's profiles. If you have a question or comment about someone's character talk to them via PM. Moderators post there for Administration purposes only.

First warning.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Akane Yamazaki GXChUKwAkane Yamazaki 1BElGMIAkane Yamazaki UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down