by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

weeks after his match

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

weeks after his match Empty weeks after his match

Post by kiranar Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 pm

It has been several weeks since Xerxan left the medical area from the inital treatment of his injuries from his first boxing match. He checked in with the doctors even though they really made him nervious due to the how different they do things over what he is use to. They cleared him to allow training as long as he doesnt try and push himself too hard. He enters the boxing gym nerviously hoping to avoid any possible challengers due to the fact he still wasn't at his full strength and a perfect target for someone looking for a easy victory. He goes to a locker room changes to his boxing gear heading out to the bags procceeding to start light strikes at the bag to see if his body will react in pain. He starts to hit the bag alittle harder backing off only when it starts to get painful till he finds the best balance for now till he fully recovers.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

weeks after his match Empty Re: weeks after his match

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:14 pm

It felt like 14 weeks for Erza being in her slumber for the 7 weeks. Erza was greeted by her army as they awaited for her to awake, She look at her self and then say Alright men we need to start building the tower that leads to my thrown room to get to it!" Erza then remembers her fight with Xerxan "hmmmmm wonder how that weakling recovering." She take as a look at a energy ball she made. Seeing the man being near complete recovery she walks to the top of her tower and changes to her true from. She send out a pulse of dark energy 5 times stronger that the last one she made to this man. "I guess that he has live through the match."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Xerxan working on the heavy bag suddenly feeling the magic pulse from his former slaming him hard against the bag causing him to visibly wince before he covers up the pain. He stops and looks around for her not realizing she can send the pulses from anywhere it suited her as he stops and moves to a bench siting down breathing hard as he picks up the bag he filled with water taking a drink of it as he rests there still looking around for her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:01 am

Erza saw that Xerxan was doing good yet she was stoped in the middle of it when one of her firends. It was rocket girl Minava who was also looking for Xerxan and Erza told her everything. The rocket girl sent out a pulse of robot energy that could shatter anyone ears. She also include a room of stinky gas as they both choose to toy with him.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Xerxan follows everyone else out of the gym as high pitched attack then the gym fills with a massive stink cloud from the two friends mischief against him. He moves away and just says knowing you both can hear him"Erza if you want to torment me at least do it right in my fac and not where people think you are a ghost.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Erza would send a plus back saying "But why" She also add a little punch back with that when the pulse got to Xerxan the triger would be activated and a punch to the nut sack would happen.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 am

Luckily Xerxan resisted the pulse with the nutshot while saying "why do I fight you again your choice of locations?" When the words leave his mouth he realized what he just said even though he knows he is still recovering from their last match which will make the new one more in her favor if she accepts. He just hopes she lets him recover his full strength before fighting him.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:48 am

Erza would send out another pulse but this time she sent a little healing spell with it. "Why should I fight you I almost killed you last time witch I intended to due... You do know about the war that your little clan as fought holding my dark amy back due you? Because if you do I should tell you as I made your mother very ill and she probably die in about 3 days."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:26 pm

He says it isn't my war I was more of a toy for them and they gambled me away now I am free of them with no plans of rejoining them at all. He tries to resist the pulse not realizing it has healing magic even though it pierced him fully healing the remaining injuries. If you let me train up I will try and make sure our next meeting will end up differently than last time.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:39 pm

"Alright then Ill let you train up but I dont it going to help you beat me. Erza would also send a weak wave of troops to test Xerxan.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next