by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

LEAGUE: Felicia Espinoza vs Ricky Charles

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LEAGUE: Felicia Espinoza vs Ricky Charles Empty LEAGUE: Felicia Espinoza vs Ricky Charles

Post by Underdog21 Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:02 am

League match
conditions for victory: pin or submission (bonus point for getting hentai with your opponent first)

Felicia was busy doing stretches in her apartment, her lean, slender body bending to the greatest extent of its natural curves. Her long hair was braided in a ponytail, and she was clad in her usual wrestling attire. Around her, her room had been prepared for the visitor she would no doubt be recieving. She'd already taken the opportunity light a few incense candles...you know, just to improve the mood.

Completing her stretches, Felicia stood upright and took a breather.The guy she would be fighting...whatever his name was...Richie, or something like that? Anyway, he wasn't here right yet, and she wanted to be ready for when he arrived. She smiled to herself. Did she ever have a few surprises in store for him...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Felicia Espinoza vs Ricky Charles Empty Re: LEAGUE: Felicia Espinoza vs Ricky Charles

Post by RickyC Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:17 am

Ricky enters the girls building with a smirk on his face and a swagger in his step. Despite his last match resulting in a tie, he had been able to get his opponent to climax before the referee came and told them that the match was over. This time around he would get both. Reading off his hand the instructions he had written down to get to his opponents room he looked up an realized that he was almost at the door. "Let's make nice, and make a good impression on this one..." He straightened up, tucked his white t-shirt into his 80' Chicago Bull's basketball shorts. He then gave a gentle rap on the door that would be barely audiable before he attempted to twist the doorknob and waltz in with a nice, "Yo!"

RickyC

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Felicia Espinoza vs Ricky Charles Empty Re: LEAGUE: Felicia Espinoza vs Ricky Charles

Post by Underdog21 Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:21 am

The moment Ricky waltzed in, however, something hard slammed into his face as Felicia, in a single motion, threw an empty incense candle box at him.

"You know, in my country, it's customary for guests to wait until the host opens the door for them," Felicia said, crossing her arms in a frown. "I swear, you people have no manners whatsoever." With a sigh, she sat down, cross-legged, and wiped herself off with a towel. "Who are you, anyway? Can I help you?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:15 am

Ricky gripped his face and hunched over, letting loose a few choice words before eventually calming down and slowly wiping his face as if wiping away the pain. He then turns to face the woman, "Yeah babe, where I'm from the host should count themselves lucky if they even get a knock..."

He crosses his arms, a nice smirk on his face as he looked the woman up and down, "But as a matter of fact you can help me. You see, I'm Ricky, your opponent for round two of the Sex Wars? Mabye you know of me?" He pauses breifly before continuing, "No. Alright then, that's cool, I can dig it. But anyway..." He claps his hands, the pain a rapidly fading memory, "Ready to start?"

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 am

Felicia frowned, and cross her arms over her ample breasts. "What, dressed like that?" she said, eying his simple attire. She gave him a wry smile. "You know, you could have at least dressed for the occasion," she said as she slowly stood up.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:11 am

He smirks and give a shurg not missing a beat, "Yeah, I would have, but if I learnt anything from that last match. Keeping your shorts on for as long as possible is a pretty good idea, that is unless, your opponent is already in the nude, and is more than willing to continue along those lines..." As she rises he begins to walk forward, gesturing to her body with a grin, "I mean, you've got the body and all, but unless I'm gonna start seeing a-lot more sking, then you're not getting a peak past my waistband without a struggle..."

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:47 am

"Aww, what a spoilsport," Felicia said with a smirk as she started to circle Ricky. She suddenly had a predatory look to her, as though she were stalking Ricky in her own private jungle. "Ding ding ding!" She said.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:52 am

"Spoilsport maybe, but can you blame me if I'm looking to have a good game?" Ricky smirked back, Felicia was in her home jungle, but Ricky was playing on an away court. As she circled he would continiously try to move towards her and close the distance between the two of them, trying to engage her as fast s possible. "Ding ding it is then, let's do this!" With a sudden vigor he would lunge towards the girl, looking to tackle her to the floor.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 am

Seeing Ricky lunging at her in a crude, expectable and typically male way, Felicia spun to the side to avoid his blow, sending the slightest of kicks his way as he shot past her. "Is falling onto your face your idea of a good game?" she teased.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:33 am

Ricky misses his target wonderfully, but he's too pumped to care. The glancing kick that managed to hit his side only seems to fuel him further as he picks himself up with a bound. "Sure, you give me a reason why not." Now that the distance had been closed, he would make for another lunge towards her, this time more along the lines of an American football tackle to bring her to the floor and wind her some.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next