by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the battle in the dream world

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the battle in the dream world Empty the battle in the dream world

Post by kiranar Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 am

Somewhere an unknown distance from the FNF branch connected to Japan deep underground one of the families who lived in the same city Xerxan was born in that was following his progress in the federation through magical scrying. The daughters walk up to their mother saying the ritual circle is prepared perfectly along with a possible target to use in the forcing Xerxan to believe he doesn't belong there. The Matron mother rises walking with her daughters to the chamber smiling as she finds the spell circle just as her children told her. She looks over the images they magically collected of Lisa saying " She is perfect about his age that her mind will go along with the spell." They wait till it would be late in the evening for both of them before they move into position then begins the spell to pull Lisa and Xerxan into a special dream world where Lisa was a young, but skilled amazon warrior whos tribe was constantly harrassed by a drow city Xerxan was from. When Xerxan feel into the restful state the spell drags him to the dream world as he wakes up in his home remebering nothing about the AFW just that he was a tool for his mothers amusement.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

the battle in the dream world Empty Re: the battle in the dream world

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:59 am

A curious thing about dreams is that sometimes, you assume a role of a different person, and act consciently as another being. As if we were in another life...

This happed in a mysterious night with the AFW wrestler, Lisa Giordanni. Some people use to call her "The Amazon", but the tall Italian wasn't quite aware of the meaning of that. Until one night, after a rough boxing training at the Masako Gym, the brunette searched about the amazons on the Internet, and got amused...

So amused that, in that night, she dreamed that she was one of those female warriors. A young, 18 years old woman of a tribe which sent her in a test: to capture a drow o ly wi her physical strenght... The amazon walked over a forest, searching for a hint of the drow...

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:31 am

Unknown to Lisa the magic of the spell merged with her dream forcing her to participate in their plot without her knowledge. Peshun forces her little brother Xerxan through the tunnels knowing their mission is an important one especially for her. She was told to take her little brother to the surface to capture one of the amazon warriors for a special ritual, slave, or sacrifice for the house. She remebered the grand ceramony her older sister participated in after they captured 2 of the amazon warriors. When they finally arrived at a surface cave staying put till the evening was upon them before the pair exited the cave taking advantage of the limited light to hide their presence till they could spring their ambush. She spots Lisa's tracks stalking her slowly till they reached a glade before circling infront of her steping out infront of her as she says to Lisa" so a little girl came out to play where real warriors play" as she crosses her arms under breasts pushing them out to intimidate her by proving she was more gifted even though she didn't plan to fight unless needed. Xerxan followed her without any fear as he sizes Lisa up wearing just a pair of leather shorts, boots, and gloves showing his toned body even though you can easily tell by comparing him to the female with him that he is close to your age. Peshun says" if you wonder how you can understand me is this" as she moves a magic necklace out of her cleavage seting it out infront. She then says" if you want to fight me you must go through my brother which I doubt I will have to break do more than chain you up" as she smirks at you.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Lisa walked around the forest, not knowing for sure where she was but, in her instincts, it should be close. In her amazon tribe, the girls were trained to be warriors since the age of 10, fighting wild animals and each other, as well as hunting and scouting practices. Years in the jungle have rendered the brunette amazon a natural perception of the surroudings, and even if the prey was cunning as the drows she could feel their presence, nearer and nearer.

Her clothing was composed of skimpy leather parts: a ragged leather top, a leather belt with a dagger on each side, tight leather thongs and ankle-high strappings sandals, as well as leather waistband and a crocodile-tooth chain around her neck. Lisa's skin was tanned and her hair was brunette straight and shoulder-lenght. On her right hand, the amazon carried a sharp stone spear.

"Come on, let's walk a little away from your people..." Lisa tought, feeling her heartbeats quickening as she realized that she was being watched, if not followed. As she was still a young amazon, she wasn't experienced enough to be able to locate the exact position of her stalker ( she didn't even know if there was more than one ), but she could clearly hear the air trembling as they swiftly moved, their footsteps making a deaf noise but still dislodging air and that was caught by Lisa's instincts. Altough she was excitedm in that situation she knew what to do. Even nervous as it was her first solo hunt for a magical creature, the tall young woman knew that it was wise to take it away from the territory, so she could at least hope for a fair fight. And finally, as she reached a glade, the pursuer showed himself... wait, there were TWO drows!

"Oh, damn..." Lisa said to herself. She widened her eyes as she scooped the mystic creatures in front of her. It was a couple, their skin was dark as the night sky, their hair, pale as the silver moon. They were short but she could see that they were fairly muscular. And, mysteriously Lisa was able to understand the female's words. As they finished, the amazon said:

'I am the amazon Lisandra, and I accept your challenge. Adding one more condition: if I win, I'll take him as my prisioner." she said, pointing her spear at Xerxan. Then, she threw it on the ground, and said: "This will be a contest between us two, drow. No magics, no tricks, no sorcery of yours, and I won't crave my spear and daggers through your chests... Do you accept it?"

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:54 pm

(words in parentsis are just translations so you can see what is said in the drow language, but you character probbly wouldn't understand)
Xerxan looks at her confused not understanding a word you said noticing you remove your weapons he gets into a odd stance as Peshun says to him" Xuat kku ilta tir ichl qee lotha dalninuk morfeth ilta zah'har."(translation is Don't finish her off too fast little brother make her suffer.) He turns snaping at her saying" Usstan zhaun nindel jal'yur p'wal a mzulst Usstan payed ptau'al ilharen lessons i'dol alur taga usbyr dos xor ussta byr dalninil mzilt ulu ilta delight while dos tu' ph' ichl lazy ulu morfeth ilta vhaid saph Usstan tlus izil ichl."(I know that already because at least I payed attention to mothers lessons way better than either you or my other sister much to her delight while you both are too lazy to make her proud like I been able too.) She says to him" Dont noa xor Usstan orn kus dos ulu kyorl udossta ciiholtryui usstan p'los Usstan ori'gato nindol nek plynn dos tarthe dal udossta fuma." (Dont lose or I will send you to see our godess myself before I let this slut take you away from our family.) Peshun says to you so you understand" He knows the stakes so be really to lose to the lowest ranked member of my family who never carried a weapon due to the fact our family specialize in hand to hand combat" she smirks as she prepares to enjoy the show ready to kill him if he loses.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Lisa watched as both elves seemed to have entered in an argument of sorts. She noticed that the female was probably older than the drow boy, and would have some kind of authority over him, by the harsh and impositive way she spoke to the dark humanoid. But that was all Lisandra could get, because she was not familiar to drow language.

As her opponent got into what seemed to be a brawling fighting stance, Lisa lowered her body and got into her grappling/powerhouse amazon fighting style, that looked much like the wrestling on Earth. She grinned her teeth, and began to growl slowly to boost her confidence and dimish her opponent's. The amazon began to move towards the boy, her size was much bigger than his, and probably she was physically stronger as well. "This is it, I'm going to beat and capture you...and don't even think on interfering, as I got my weapons really close from here!" Lisa threatened the female in her amazon language.

The woman was now close to the dark elf. At first, she waited to see how he would move, and then rush to collide against him, locking the drow into a collar-elbow tie-up, and follow with a swift knee to his midsection.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:27 am

Xerxan not intimated by you growl or your sure size and visible power as is still sizing you up as if he has fought foes dwarfed him in size alot. Before you stop your approach to watch him he rushes forward as if to lock up in a collar and elbow, but he drops down to slam himself hard into your stomach to try and knock you onto the ground. If it works he will straddle your stomach to slam his knee into your stomach to try and keep your lungs starved of oxygen as he leans forward to try and start punching you in the face. If the move fails Xerxan will be traped in the collar elbow lock up showing you surprising strength hoping he can use his legs to defend against any kicks you throw at me.

Last edited by 10727 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Lisandra walked over her foe with the guard raised, ready to seize him and take him down to the ground, but the small dark elf was surprisingly agile, caughting Lisa as he rushed and propeled himself against her. It was quite dark and his movements were fast, so Lisa had only time to brace herself and groan after receiving the impact.

"Ghh!" she grinned her teeth, holding her ground against Xerxan's tackle. It was stronger than she tought, and the move even knocked some air out of the brunette's lungs but still it would take more than that to knock the tall Amazon to the ground.

And now she was really close to Xerxan. Putting both her hands together, Lisa hammered her fists at the dark elf's naked back with a war growl. "Ayeeeh!!"

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:28 pm

He winces as he feels your fists crash into his back as he focuses his mind to ignore your hard hit knowing he has to either get away or bring you to the ground fast before you are able punish him further. He tries to back up to ram into your stomach once again, but he then tries to lift you over him to fall backwards to slam you onto the ground as he lays there on top of you to recover alittle energy if it works. If it doesn't work he prepares himself to feel more hits from your fists, knees, or what ever other surprise you have for me in this possition.

Last edited by 10727 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Lisandra grunted as she fired her hands to hammer at the drow's back, and even drew a pained reaction from him... but the boy was sturdier than she tought!

The amazon expected the small elf to fall on the ground with her attack, but what happened was the opposite: with a surprising strenght, he began to lift the brunette up, who widened her eyes, shocked.

"W..what?!" she mumbled, before being slammed on her back down to the ground. "Ahh!" the woman groaned, feeling some air being knocked out of her lungs with the impact of the rough fall... and ended under the drow.

"Ghah...you gonna..pay!" she said, panting, and then after a moment of recovery Lisa fires a fist right at the dark elf boy's chin.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next