by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The hunt for Tia

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The hunt for Tia - Page 3 Empty Re: The hunt for Tia

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Tia wasn't prepared for Scarlet to just punch her while she was being charged and Scarlet's fist collided with Tia's face causing Tia to fly out of the water and land on the cave floor with a loud thud. Tia then just laid on the ground holding her face in pain as she tried to get farther away from the water so Scarlet couldn't attack her again. Tia was now quite afraid of Scarlet as she was just punched out of the water and let weakened on the cave ground. "I have to get away. She is going to kill me." Tia said as she slowly got to her feet while holding her injured face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:15 am

Scarlet quickly swam up towards the surface and would then move her head above it to take deep deep breaths of air as she was finally able to breath.The witch soon would look over towards Tia as she saw the girl at the cave floor and couldn't help but start to swim over towards the floor surface again, attempting to move up only to see the dragon girl move up to her feet. Scarlet would shape her two arcane missiles once again and would then fire one of them off to attempt and hit the dragonkin girl in the back hard with a strong impact arcane bolt of energy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:22 am

As Tia got to her feet and began to move towards the cave entrance when Scarlet's attack slammed right into her back which sent Tia right back down to the cave floor. "Ugh, Leave me alone." Tia said as she tried to crawl towards the exit to escape Scarlet as Tia was now extremely scared of her attacker and she just wanted to get away. "I don't want to die." Tia said as she slowly crawled away from Scarlet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Scarlet would start and walk after Tia, looking on at the mighty dragonkin as she ran away from her and then found the girl crawling, Sacrelt would simply keep walking towards the girl with her hands ready to attack but when she heard what the girl said there wasn't much she could do. She soon made her missiles dissipate into the air and would then look on at the girl. "I'm not gonna kill you! You do know that you have a bounty on your head right ? That usually means that someone wants you or that you have done something bad, because of that I am here to bring you in and collect that money." Scarlet let out as she would look down at the dragon girl, not looking to attack her at all at the moment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Tia heard Scarlet approach her and she tried to crawl away faster from her attacker "No, you are like the rest. You are going to try and kill me" Tia said as she tried to get away from Scarlet. Tia stretched her wings to try and getting away but she didn't have any energy to take flight. "Please don't kill me. I haven't done anything wrong." Tia said as she started to cry as she was completely terrified.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:13 am

Scarlet would shake her head a little, she wasn't really sure why she was doing this, there was the possibility that this was only a ploy of the dragongirl's to try and lower her guard but it wasn't like Scarlet was heartless in anyway, in most cases she had had to break or ruin more than a few places after getting a bounty that had proven to have been completely false, but now the girl she was gonna bring in was actually pleading for her life it seemed. Scarlet really couldn't just take her in now. " I don't...I mean...I was never planning on killing you, I was planning to bring you in alive...but what do you mean by not doing anything ? You must have done something or there must be some kind of reason as to why they want you....so help me out here a bit." Scarlet said as she would fold her arms under her chest, her mind flaring off every now and then as she really wasn't sure that what she was doing was the ring thing to do right now, surely it was risky off her to lower her guard like this...but....she didn't know what else to do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:50 am

Tia was still rather afraid of Scarlet and she was still whimpering as the girl asked her why people wanted her captured "I don't know why people want me dead. Every now and then someone sends hunters to try to kill me." Tia said as she still continued to try and crawl away from Scarlet as she still believed that the girl wanted to kill her. "Please leave me alone. I don't want to die." Tia said as her tears fell to the ground and immediately froze.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 am

Scarlet would shake her head a little as she looked down upon the dragon girl, she placed her hands on her hips and would let out a little sigh before she took a deep breath and then finally spoke again. " Well I wasn't ever going to kill you, All I am here to do is take you back there alive, it's for them to decide what they want to do." Scarlet let out as she would then tilt her head a bit as she saw the girl starting to cry like she did, the action caused the red headed witch to place her hands behind her head and start to scratch the back of her head. " Ahhh....I-I It's not like I can do anything now is it.." Scarlet let out as she would then try and move down towards Tia and place her hand on the girl's shoulder. " I guess...I can skip this one bounty." Scarlet would say as she looked away from Tia as she said it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 04, 2013 9:26 am

Tia was shivering as Scarlet talked to her and when she felt Scarlet's hand on her shoulder Tia froze up as she was extremely scared of Scarlet a the moment. Tia listened to Scarlet's words and she turned towards Scarlet with teary eyes. "What are you going to do with me?" Tia asked as she shivered beneath Scarlet's gaze as she wondered what her attacker was going to do to her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 10, 2013 7:34 am

Scarlet might seem cold at times but in fact she was quite a soft, most of the time, especially in situations now that Scarlet seemed so scared and frightened by her, also with the girl crying as she did there was no way that she could really do anything. Even though this Dragonkin had tried to drown her not to long ago...." Ah...well I don't really know, I think I am not gonna do a thing. But you should really not stay here." Scarlet let out as she would move up towards her feet, " I won't be the last Bounty hunter that comes for you if you stay." Scarlet let out as she would then take a step back and shake her head a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next