by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha - Page 3 Empty Re: SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:31 am

Janet was mentally berating herself for submitting to Natasha’️s ravishing like this, but it couldn’️t really be helped. Natasha was an absolutely gorgeous woman, and being stimulated by her like that was something that drove a sex addict like Janet absolutely nuts. She tried to focus, tried to get her arms to do something constructive. They had pulled on Natasha’️s arm, but it hadn’️t forced the blue-haired girl to ease up on the headlock. They flailed about now, unwilling or unable to do anything to interfere with Natasha’️s plans.

Then, the blue-haired girl slowed her pace again, and Janet moaned as she felt her clit teased at a not-quite-fast-enough pace. This situation was getting very bad for her. Gathering all of her will, she would lift one arm up and grab at Natasha’️s face, trying to slip a finger into the girl’️s mouth to fish hook her. “Mmm…faster! G-go faster!” Janet demanded, swinging her arm and trying to swing Natasha’️s head back and forth along with it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha - Page 3 Empty Re: SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

Post by daemongirl Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:16 am

Natasha knew that Janet was quite the sex addict, as was she herself, but she hadn't known quite how deep her obsession was until just then as the woman slipped a finger into Natasha's mouth and yanked her head from side to side, yelling for her to speed up her pleasuring of the native american woman. While the fish hook was mildly painful Natasha managed to giggle in amusement at the scene and obeyed the demand, her hand tripling its pace almost immediately, driving her fingers deep into Janet's pussy while making sure she gave the woman's clit the attention it rightfully deserved.

But she couldn't just let Janet get away with fish hooking her like that and so Natasha tightened her arm around the neck of the woman, aiming now to actually deprive the woman of air. If she could just time this right Natasha felt confident she could make Janet pass out at the same time she reached an orgasm.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:24 am

If she had been in her right mind, Janet almost certainly could have turned this around and gotten the better of Natasha. She certainly could have done better than a simple, solitary fish hook. But she was just a little bit crazy right now. The blue-haired girl was an incredibly sexy person to be fingered by, and Janet just couldn’️t stand being brought so close to orgasm, only to be deprived of it. She needed this release before she could even think about focusing and winning this match.

Janet smiled when she heard Natasha’️s giggle. It seemed like the other girl was in a good mood, which hopefully meant a quicker climax for her. And, indeed, it did; Natasha would speed up the pace, plunging her fingers harder and faster into Janet’️s wet pussy, giving special attention to her clit. The Lakota girl’️s eyes rolled as she came closer and closer to going over the edge.

But then she began to feel Natasha’️s arm tighten around her neck. It became hard to breathe. At the same time she was inching closer and closer to orgasm, Janet began to feel a little panicked. “A-ack!” she spluttered, her hand going to her neck, trying in vain to free herself from this choke hold. But it would do her no good; just as she began to run out of air, Janet felt herself lose control, and she came with a loud cry. The energy expenditure was too great, and the Lakota girl passed out on the sand, totally helpless, for the time being.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:37 am

Natasha knew enough about Janet from watching the woman's matches with their mutual friend Azami to know if she had put her mind to it escape was not an impossibility, but like so many other woman in the AFW, including herself on occasion, the desire to experience the sensational bliss that accompanied an orgasm at the hands of a skilled opponent was simply too great to deny. As close as Natasha knew the native american beauty had to be to her climax she wasn't surprised in the slightest when she practically commanded her to make her cum, Natasha as always feeling generous as she gave Janet exactly what her body craved, a delicious and very messy orgasm.

Janet had seemingly noticed the increased pressure upon her neck a little too late to keep herself from experiencing her first orgasm of the match, the toll it had upon the woman leaving her able to scream out in orgasmic bliss just once before she passed out on top of her. Natasha released Janet from the headlock and body scissors after a few more thrusts of her fingers, rolling the unconscious babe off of her and onto her back before Natasha rose up onto her knees between the woman's legs.

"Lets give our fans a good look at you Janet." Natasha said in a whisper before she would run her right hand along the woman's slit, scooping up as much of Janet's juices as she could before spreading them over the front of Natasha's own body. Moaning softly as she smeared the girl's cum over her tits and stomach Natasha's other hand would be busy trying to remove what was left of Janet's swimsuit before she would rise to her feet and head to the shovel and pales.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:52 am

With the benefit of hindsight, Janet realized how stupid she had been to just let that happen. She gave Natasha a considerable advantage there, by allowing the girl to bring her to orgasm and make her pass out. She just couldn’️t help it, though. She was pretty horny pretty much all the time, and, well…something about Natasha was just so alluring, Janet couldn’️t help but hand herself over to her opponent as a plaything, to be toyed with. She didn’️t get that feeling with other girls very often. Only her girlfriend was able to get that sort of a reaction out of the Lakota woman consistently.

Janet’️s head rolled from side to side as she began the slow process of waking up again. She could feel Natasha collect her juices and spread them across her breasts, and could feel her swimsuit being removed, leaving her buck naked, but the sensations were far off, as if they were part of some dream realm. Things became more tangible, more real, as she began to wake up more, but she was still nowhere close to fully conscious even as her blue-haired foe waltzed over to the shovels and pails to begin the process of digging Janet’️s sandy “tomb.”

Lady Lakota could do nothing to stop her opponent from beginning that process. But she was awake enough, now, to think. And she would begin to work out a plan of action.

I might as well stay down. Might as well keep my eyes closed, too—make her think that I’️m still out, Janet reasoned to herself. I mean, she’️ll be able to dig the hole…but, hey, no one says that I have to dig the hole I throw her into. If I can surprise her when she comes back over here, maybe I can use her work to my advantage…

The Lakota girl turned her head just a little, one eye opening only slightly so that she could observe her opponent’️s progress. Of course, if it takes her a while, I could just jump up, run over there, and push her in…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:45 am

There was just something about Janet that brought out the sexual predator in Natasha, while the native American woman was indeed quite the beauty it was more her incredibly sexual personality that had her entranced. Janet seemed to desire nothing more than exhilarating sex and the woman had quite the insatiable appetite for it, but even so Natasha was quite confident she could give the woman everything she could handle and much, much more.

With Janet out of the picture for the time being Natasha decided that was the best time to begin what was sure to be the long process of digging the hole poor Lady Lakota was going to be buried in soon enough. While there were shovels at hand she ignored these and instead went right to work using the pails instead, scooping up as much sand as she could with the bucket before tossing it over her shoulder in Janet's direction. It would take way too long to dig straight down so instead Natasha was digging a sort of trench so all she would have to do is roll the woman over into it and bury her to pick up the win.

As she dug deeper Natasha glanced back over her shoulder to find that Janet was still sun bathing peacefully after passing out from her hold, the french woman watching her for a few seconds to make sure she wasn't stirring quite yet before returning to her digging. Now though with every scoop of sand she threw it backwards over her shoulder right towards where Janet was sleeping.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:04 am

Unfortunately for her, from her vantage point Janet was unable to see how Natasha was progressing on digging that hole. Based simply on the amount of time she had been at work, Janet figured that she would probably already have a significant portion of it excavated; of course, there was no way to be sure.

But Natasha was not making it easy on Lady Lakota to lie there and quietly observe, though the blue-haired girl probably didn’️t even know it. With every scoop, Natasha would toss the sand backwards towards where Janet was still supposedly unconscious, hitting the Native American wrestler in the face with the sand more than once. Janet did her best to keep still, but she couldn’️t help but wipe at her eye here and there, and more than once spluttered as some of it got into her mouth. And now, she knew she would have to act, even if the hole wasn’️t deep enough to push her delicious foe into. At least a few members of the crowd had seen her react to the sand, and, if she didn’️t act now, one of Natasha’️s fans would almost certainly call out and alert her to Janet’️s consciousness. And then the Lakota would have lost the element of surprise entirely.

Janet took a deep breath and counted to three in her head. Then, from an absolutely still start, she would roll over and leap to her feet, rushing at Natasha and trying to push her into the sand, trying to wrap her arms around the blue-haired girl’️s neck to initiate a choke hold as she came down on top of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:32 am

Natasha was about halfway done with digging her little hole when an odd sound caught her attention, the blue haired woman glancing back towards Janet to find her still out cold on the sand, her eyes staying on her for a few seconds as she could have sworn what she had heard was her spitting out the sand. She returned to her digging a moment or so later but it wasn't long before she realized the woman's face had been clear of sand while her neck and chest hadn't been, meaning she had brushed sand from her face while she was supposed to be unconscious.

She didn't do anything to give away her hand however, Natasha simply continued to dig while waiting for the inevitable attempt from Janet to attack her from behind, not looking back but listening for any sound that would give the girl away. When she ceased to hear the woman's soft breathing she knew what was coming and before she even heard the hurried footsteps Natasha rose up to her feet with a bucket full of sand and tossed it all right into her face!

Using the bucket as a weapon was against the rules but throwing sand wasn't, and since she hadn't actually hit Janet with the bucket there was nothing illegal about it, though she did toss the bucket behind her to make sure Janet didn't get hit by it on accident. Looking to take advantage of any opening she might have created Natasha would launch herself up into the air in an attempt to deliver a drop kick to Janet's chest.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:57 am

Evidently, Natasha had figured her out well before she made her desperate attack. As Janet ran up behind the blue-haired beauty, trying to get her in a choke hold and take advantage of the match, the beauty turned around with a bucket full of sand and tossed it right in Janet’️s face. The Lakota girl shrieked as the sand got in her eyes and mouth, and pawed despondently at her face as she tried to clear the sand away.

Before she could get very far in that effort, Natasha ran at her and launched herself through the air, drop-kicking the Native American girl in the chest. The naked wrestler tumbled backwards, rolling head-over-heels across the beach before coming to a stop with her butt planted firmly in the sand. She leaned back on one hand and rubbed at her eyes with the other, trying to clear both the gritty particles of sand and the dizziness caused by the kick and the fall. “Uoh…” she groaned, trying to refocus herself on the fight and get ready for whatever her opponent might try next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:37 am

Natasha felt her feet smash into the soft mounds that were Janet's ample mounds, flattening the lovely breasts with her drop kick which sent the native american woman tumbling backwards across the beach closer to the where the fans were gathered. The crowd had gone silent during the rapid exchange between the two but they returned to being loud after Lady Lakota ceased her rolling, cheering both woman on with chants of each of the wrestler's names coming from the excited audience. It wasn't everyday that people in the states got to see such a spectacle but thanks to the management likely bribing local officials they were getting to see such a incredible show on this hot day.

She did feel a little bad about throwing the sand into Janet's face but as always her guilt was not as strong as her instinct to take advantage of any opening she was given, a trait most martial artists and wrestlers shared. With Janet flat on her firm butt and rubbing the sand out of her eyes Natasha scrambled back to her feet and decided to press the attack instead of resuming her work on digging the hole which would seal her victory, moving quickly to get back in close with Lady Lakota so that she could lean down and grab onto the ankles of the woman. Once in her grasp Natasha would try to lift Janet's legs up into the air while she slid her right foot forward to step down upon the woman's sex, pressing down as she would slide the bottom of her foot back and forth along Janet's dripping pussy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next