Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha - Page 7 Empty Re: SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:26 am

Janet couldn’️t help but chuckle softly when Natasha loudly proclaimed that her breasts were bigger. Most of the audience could probably surmise what she was talking about, but how the conversation between the two women had progressed to that point, they could only guess. “Maybe,” Janet replied, keeping her own voice down, “but then only just. And, besides, mine are definitely firmer.” She would try to prove that in this tighter clinch that Natasha was pulling them into, as she would roll her shoulders, thrusting her breasts hard into those of the blue beauty as she attempted to batter Natasha’️s orbs into submission.

That battle, incredibly arousing as it was, was only a sideshow to what was going on a couple of feet further down. Their pussies, wet with both water and their sexual juices, made loud, sloppy smacking sounds each time they came into contact—louder, in fact, than their conversation had been. Certainly more audible to the assembled fans. Janet couldn’️t help but let out little moans with each simultaneous thrust of their hips, when their womanhoods made brief, yet incredible contact. Things would only be made more difficult for her when Natasha grabbed her ass with one hand and began pulling the Native American girl into her, adding more force to each impact.

Not wanting to be put at a disadvantage—and caring, as her lovely opponent seemed to, about keeping their tribbing pure—Janet would grab Natasha’️s ass in turn, and would pull the blue-haired girl towards her synchronously with each thrust of her hips. “It’️s a level playing field,” she muttered, with a small smile. “Let the best woman win.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha - Page 7 Empty Re: SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:10 am

"Uahhhh!" Natasha loudly groaned as Janet proved her point about the difference in their breasts by thrusting her smaller but perkier tits violently into the french woman's own softer pair, the fiery sensation she felt as her own swollen nipples were pierced by the diamond hard nips of Janet equal parts ecstasy and agony. It forced Natasha to bite down upon her lower lip for a moment to keep herself from letting slip any more pained cries, but even so she forced herself to not only continue mashing her tits against Janet's but to also thrust out her breasts with even more force to prove her breasts were indeed superior.

"Well its only....uhh natural for smaller tits to be firmer, not everyone can have breasts as large as mine after all." Natasha whispered while doing her best to keep her voice from trembling as the pleasure continued to grow more intense.

She had let herself focus however too much upon the little duel between their not so little breasts, but the obscene and loud wet sounds emanating from every meeting of their sopping wet pussies forced Natasha to return her attention where it was most needed. A long, low moan, escaped her lips as Janet took advantage of her lapse in focus to grab her ass just as she had hers, both women throwing themselves into the tribbing while holding nothing back from one another.

"No hard feelings whoever wins then." Natasha replied, her fingers teasing the entrance into Janet's ass all the while. This was a distraction however as Natasha would release her grip on Janet's luscious rear end so that she could reach in between their legs, but not to interfere with their tirbbing but instead to wrap her arm around the woman's leg lifting it up into the air to create even greater contact between their pussies. "There, much better..."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:52 am

“Hmmph. I never actually admitted that mine were smaller,” Janet said, blushing a little brighter after hearing Natasha’️s excuse for why her breasts were clearly—in Janet’️s mind, at least—losing ground as their battle wore on. “But if they are, then yours are only bigger by a little bit.” She paused and tittered a little, her light, airy laughs puffing air across Natasha’️s flawless face, before continuing: “Not big enough to explain the difference in firmness, sweetie. You just have soft, floppy breasts!”

Janet would press her breasts harder into Natasha’️s challengingly, wincing a little as the blue-haired wrestler’️s hard nipples stabbed into her own. But she knew full well that she was inflicting some damage of her own on Natasha’️s gorgeous rack. At the same time, she would continue to pull Natasha forward by her ass, as she was pulled forward herself, the two thrusting their hips together with a rhythm that drove Janet wild.

She was content to battle it out like this, the two of them on their sides in the sand, thrusting against each other, but Natasha, evidently, had other plans. Janet suddenly found her leg being pulled up into the air, exposing her pussy to greater contact while Natasha’️s pussy was (relatively) shielded from the same. “Mmnnh!” Janet sputtered as her limb was stretched skyward. The next impact between their sexes did more than all that had come before it in leading her down the road to another orgasm. In this new position, she would not last very long, and Natasha would win almost for sure.

“Gggrh…so much…for a level playing field!” Janet hissed, breaking their upper body contact and moving her battered breasts away from Natasha’️s equally bruised pair. She would flip over onto her back, trying to lessen the effect of Natasha’️s hold on her leg—hopefully, she could readjust into a position that would force Natasha onto her back, as well, not to mention expose her pussy more. “Instead of just superficial bumping contact—or trying to put me in the submissive position—why don’️t we try some scissoring, sweetie?” she asked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:16 am

The very fact that even in the midst of such an intensely sexual and hard fought match Natasha and Janet could have this flirty war of words, without either of them becoming upset, proved just how similar the two women really were. "Its not if Janet, theres no doubt in anyone's mind that my breasts are quite a bit larger than your own." Natasha replied with a light laugh, followed by a drawn out moan as she thrust her tits against Janet's smaller yet firmer pair with greater force than she had thus far.

The silly grin upon Natasha's lips would soon turn into quite the devious look as her eyes narrowed upon hearing Lady Lakota calling her breasts floppy of all things, Natasha parting her lips as if to speak only for her reply to be delayed as Janet paid her back for a moment ago with her own powerful push. It felt as if Janet was pushing her back with just her breasts, Natasha holding on for the moment but she was sure if this continued Janet would push her down onto her back, a dangerous position to be in when locked in a duel such as theirs.

"Well if they're just floppy breasts to you then why do you seem so obsessed with them Janet?" She whispered playfully in reply just as she thrust her chest forward, using the arm keeping her propped up on her side to practically throw her breasts as hard as she could against Janet's perfectly round orbs. "Actually, I think you need a little punishment for using such mean words Janet!" She laughed out before reaching down to hook her arm underneath Janet's leg, spreading the woman's legs apart as she lifted it up into the air, her hip thrusts coming much faster for several seconds as she sought to show Janet just how much more intense their tribbing would be now.

Natasha wouldn't resist the native american woman as she changed up her position, understanding what Janet had in mind long before the girl had to say anything Natasha moved to lay on her back as well mirroring Janet. "Way ahead of you gorgeous, hope you're ready to have the most intense orgasm of your life Janet." She exclaimed once the two were lined up, flat on their backs with their legs arranged in such a way as to allow Janet and Natasha the greatest access to each others sex. Grabbing onto each of Janet's legs Natasha wouldn't wait for any sort of signal that Janet was ready, pulling hard upon the girl's legs to drive her pussy against hers, starting out at a rapid pace with their wet pussies making the most delicious sounds as their juices mixed together.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:18 am

“Alright,” Janet began with a sigh, her tone conciliatory, “I won’️t say that they aren’️t bigger, but they are not bigger by ‘quite a bit.’️ They are, like…slightly larger.” She scoffed as the two of them continued to press their breasts into each other, her slightly smaller yet slightly firmer pair emerging as the victor, or so Janet believed. “And, well, they may be floppy, but they’️re still a nice pair of knockers. I can admit that. They’️re just not as good as mine!”

She had to leave that argument by the wayside, though, when Natasha pulled her leg up into the air and tried to establish her dominance over the Lakota girl. Janet was not about to take that laying down. She scooted backwards, and her blue-haired foe mirrored her movements, until the two of them were laid out away from each other, each with one leg crossed over one of their opponent’️s. Janet would begin quickly and authoritatively as well, bucking her hips forward and ramming her pussy into Natasha’️s with just as much gusto as the blue beauty threw her pussy into Janet’️s. Their pussies made wet smacking sounds as their juices mixed together, and it would only get wetter, as Janet couldn’️t help but be turned on by the repeated intimate contact, grabbing onto Natasha’️s legs to steady herself as she let out a loud moan.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:19 am

She wasn't going to just let that last little comment from Janet slide but she had to turn her attention elsewhere for the moment, shifting her body around so that she could face Janet in the duel of the woman's choosing. Both women were eager to get one another into this scissoring hold hence it was only a matter of seconds before they were lined up with their legs crossed, Natasha already feeling her pussy growing slick with her juices once more just from the thought of what was about to happen.

"Just so you know, you can deny the truth all you want Janet but my tits ahhhhh..." Natasha began to say only to be interrupted by her own moaning as her lovely and oh so generous opponent met her forceful thrust with her own, the two women not wasting any time as they brought their pussies together in the most intimate fashion imaginable as they scissored one another without any care that they were being watched. "My tits...are simply too much for you, much like...ahmmmm, my pussy."

Her hands tightened their grip around Janet's ankles as their sexes clashed, Natasha seemingly drawing strength from the intense pleasure driving her body wild as she tugged upon the woman's legs with ever greater force. Natasha would do her best to keep her mind thinking, working to keep Janet's legs spread far apart as she pulled upon them while she kept hers closed tight around Janet's body, giving herself greater access to Janet's pussy while denying her opponent the same access to her own. She now knew one of them would cum in this hold and the other would crawl away to take the victory, she had little doubt of that, the only thing left undetermined now was who would be the one climbing out of that hole.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:42 am

Janet had been a little reluctant to break the soft, rolling contact between her own breasts and the slightly larger pair her opponent possessed, but, when their two pussies, covered in sand and soaked in both their own cum and the warm ocean water, were eagerly brought into slick, contact, it was worth giving up the battle of their chests for. “Mm…your tits were getting ravaged by mine!” Janet asserted, before letting out a loud moan from between quivering lips. “Your nipples and your soft, floppy boobs can’️t…can’️t compare to these beauties, and you know it! And my pussy will out-fuck yours, too…”

With each simultaneous thrust of their hips, the wetness of their pussies seemed to bond the two women together for just a second, and Janet could not help but pant, moan, and squeal as they pounded into each other. It did feel very intimate, and very personal, and, at least for Janet, the crowd seemed to have long since dissolved away. She wouldn’️t mind meeting Natasha again, someplace more private—heck, since the blue-haired girl seemed to already be well acquainted with Janet’️s own blue-haired sweetheart Azami, the three of them could even do something together. The Lakota wouldn’️t mind Natasha’️s girlfriend Heather tagging along, either.

Her mind was racing through all of these possibilities, but her body was driven on by instinct, humping against Natasha slow enough to be sensual but fast enough to be rough. Feeling Natasha try to pry her legs apart, Janet would begin squeezing inwards, trying to keep them closer together while she, too, began working to open her opponent’️s legs to allow herself greater access to the blue beauty’️s glorious womanhood. At this point, it was a dead heat, and Janet, too, knew that whoever came would be the loser, and whoever managed to hold back the flood of her desire would get a chance to crawl out of this shallow grave and claim victory…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 am

Natasha wouldn't ever admit it to Janet, especially not while they were still in this match, but despite how sore her breasts and swollen her nipples were she still longed to bring them back into the intimate duel with Janet's own mounds. What truly made her want to resume that battle however, even more than her physical desire for the woman's tits, was the emotional desire to redeem her breasts from what had certainly felt to be a losing battle, no matter how much she denied it to Janet. Even so it was hard to regret having decided to pull away when she did while their pussies were fucking in such a deliciously rough way.

"You have quite the imagination Janet, if you think your tits were winning for even a second..." Natasha replied with a wide smirk, looking as confident as ever despite what she was really thinking on the inside. She couldn't dwell on that though as the sweet ache she felt growing within her sex demanded her every thought, Natasha unable to restrain herself as with every thrust of her hips a moan louder than the one before it flew from her trembling lips.

She felt as if her entire body was on fire from the ecstasy coursing through her, Natasha never wanting this moment to end even if in the back of her mind she knew it not only had to, but it had to end with her being denied the sweet release that an orgasm would bring if she wanted to win. This far along on her path to another orgasm Natasha felt some doubt creep into her mind about whether she could outlast Janet in this scissoring hold, her sex feeling as if it would burst at any moment and likely it would have if she wasn't giving it her all to hold her body back from the edge.

"Janet I...I...Uhhhhh!" Natasha had thought to tease Janet a little more, trying to get into her head a bit, but her words quickly turned into further moans of pleasure as Janet momentarily managed to spread Natasha's legs far enough apart for much more intimate contact than before, Natasha finding the strength to close her legs tighter a few seconds later but now knew she had to go for the win right now.

Glancing down she saw Janet's right leg was on top of her and slowly Natasha would not only try to lift that limb upward, but to also sit up herself, letting go of Janet's left ankle to push against the sand to help her rise up. Biting down hard upon her lower lip Natasha would struggle against Janet, fighting to push herself up until she was sitting on top of the woman's left thigh with her sex pressing down against Janet's own, the native american girl's right leg kept high in the air as she hugged it against her chest with her left arm.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:14 am

Janet’️s moans easily matched those of her blue-haired opponent in both duration and volume. This match had been hot from the beginning, and it was only getting hotter; they were both naked, now, and the final confrontation which would see one of them curled up in ecstasy and defeat as the other crawled her way to victory had begun. The Lakota girl was determined not to come out of this the loser, but the intimate contact between their pussies was absolutely delicious, and, even as a loud moan interrupted Natasha’️s attempt at taunting her, Janet felt herself coming closer to losing the control she had so desperately fought to preserve.

“Ungh…you…not going to win…” Janet choked out between sounds of pleasure, shaking her head as the two of them got closer. But then, without giving the Native American girl time to react, Natasha grabbed Janet’️s leg and pulled it upwards, pushing herself into a sitting position which gave her the leverage she needed to pound her own womanhood down dominantly into Janet’️s wide-open and receptive sex. “Mmmnnnaaah!” Janet cried out, squirming desperately as she felt her chances of winning beginning to slip away. She grabbed at Natasha’️s legs desperately, weakly, trying to find a way to force her off…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:48 am

Natasha let out what might have been her longest and certainly her loudest moan of the match as she rose up into a sitting position, her sex now pressing down upon Janet's competing sex with all of her body weight ensuring the great amount of contact possible. Just resting there in this new position with their pussies simply kissing was already intense enough to bring water to the french woman's eyes, but that just wasn't enough for Natasha as she sought to both receive and gift Janet with far greater pleasure than what she was experiencing then, her eyes shutting tight as she began to rock her hips once again, moaning and panting rapidly now as she felt her swollen vulva press down into the wide spread pussy of Lady Lakota.

Natasha slowly began to force her eyes back open despite her body's intense desire to keep them shut tight from the pleasure building with her sex, threatening to hurl her into what would surely be her final orgasm if she let herself give into those desires to cum. "Oh gawd no...Janet I will not...allow you to beat me!" Natasha shouted out in another lust filled moan, hugging Janet's leg tightly to keep it pressed firmly against her breast as she unknowingly slid her mound up and down along the captured leg to stimulate her stiff nipple.

Suddenly a particularly powerful wave of heat washed over her body after her clit brushed down against the swollen pussy lips of Janet, a near scream like moan escaping Natasha's lips as she seemed to be falling forward, unable to maintain her balance any longer. Her right hand would shoot down looking to grab onto anything that could stop her fall, her fingers closing in around something firm and warm to the touch as she saved herself from falling too far forward, her eyes having closed yet again during that near orgasm. As they fluttered back open she giggle upon seeing she had latched her hand onto Janet's left breast, giving it a firm squeeze as she began to massage it, her sex drenched in both of their juices as it continued to drive itself into Janet's own pussy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next