by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The words of a friend+Crash Course Training (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The words of a friend+Crash Course Training (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: The words of a friend (CarolxRinko)

Post by nduns Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:50 pm

"I want your cooperation," Hana said, "Rinko sent me a phonecall requesting that I train you. Trust me and I will make you stronger than you could ever imagine! If you run from your problems, they will never be resolved!"

nduns

Back to top Go down

The words of a friend+Crash Course Training (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: The words of a friend (CarolxRinko)

Post by Jessica Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:52 pm

"I just dont want to resolve them. I dont even want to face them. Specially if that problem is called Katelyn." Carol turned her head to look around. There was no one else than her and Hana.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:59 pm

"Listen," Hana said, "I was once Hawaii's champion wrestler until a woman by the name of Jessie stole my title. Afterwards, I was so crushed that I almost gave up wrestling forever. But then one day, I was forced to face Rinko Muscle. After defeating her, I took her in a student and it brought back my will to enter the wrestling ring. I knew that to get my honor back, I would need to face Jessie again. So I did and I defeated her."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:03 pm

"So what? I'm not planning in facing Katelyn again...To be honest..I've got some other plans for myself...." She said. It was quite obvious what she meant...Suicide.....Carol left Hana twist her arm as she stopped her strugglings

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Hana looked into the girl's eyes and said, "I know what those other plans are. I won't allow that."

She simply pulled Rinko by her arms and sighed, "This is exactly what happened after my first day training Rinko. I really hoped my next student wouldn't do the same."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:10 pm

"I never said I was going to be your student! Let me go!" Carol yelled at the other girl as she started to struggle again.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Hana took Carol into a nearby cottage and said, "You need to stop trying to avoid your destiny. You won't only hurt yourself, you're going to hurt those who admire you if you commit suicide. Think of Rinko and all of your die-hard fans. Do you want them to have to suffer the burden of your actions?"

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Carol was just about to yell at Hana again but after hearing those words she bit her tongue. What she was doing was simply selfish. Leaving Rinko and the rest of her fans....it was all wrong. She looked down at her feet and then rose her head again,looking at Hana.

"What do I have to do to defeat Katelyn.......?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Hana thought about this and said, "You need to be more confident in yourself. Don't let yourself get caught in an attack. Rinko told me how she can improve upon finishing moves and how she's incredibly strong. You need to be able to not only overpower her, but you need to outmatch her in skill as well. It took a while for me to teach Rinko the 40 deadly techniques passed down through my family from generation to generation, but I don't think you need to know those abilities."

Then looking at Carol she said, "I am going to teach you the strongest finishing move I know, one that can't be improve upon."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:00 pm

"I'm listening...." She said as she heard that Hana was going to teach a strong move. But in the inside,she was wondering if she will be able to defeat Katelyn the next they meet. She keeps herself calm and listens to Hana's advices

Jessica

Back to top Go down

The words of a friend+Crash Course Training (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: The words of a friend+Crash Course Training (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next