by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

In Past Times

3 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

In Past Times Empty In Past Times

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Two letters had been sent out,both saying the same thing.The two people they were addressed to were on seperate and unconnecting planes.Or....So it seemed.They were connected through a bunch of idiots who liked to dress up as animals,with their 'Mechanical misfitries that break the surly bonds between nature and humans.' But,this is beggining to digress to bias....The two letters again,read the same:

To: Mr. Knight/Dark Savior and Black Cougra

First.Dont worry on how I got your mailing addresses. (Long nights and a lot of weird things...)

But! I write to you seeking assistance.In my posession,I have a time machine.And,the question sparks: Would you like to go with me to the past? (Not the future,it hasn't happened yet!)

Maybe we can go see Anampo's younger years,or see Jay in action? For a cretian Kitty,she could see her love interest's life before as well.And you may not know me,Miss but I have taken eye to your crimes.....Why am I asking you? Frankly,I need three people to make the damn thing work.

Alibaster's didnt need to know whether the two were coming or not,he knew the answer to that already.They would be drawn to the mystery.He waited for them in the calm and dead of the morning out by a small hill.The morning was dry,so there would be very little dew to hinder things.Alibaster took out a pocketwatch,checking the time.He had the two meet about 5 minuets apart to avoid fighting.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

In Past Times Empty Re: In Past Times

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Mr Ryan Knight had been sitting in his apartment, filled with the things he had an interest in.
Currently Ryan was sitting in his reading chair, legs crossed as he was engrossed in the book called war and peace.

He must have been reading for an hour or so, as he wasn't paying much attention when his dog came and pushed his nose against Ryan's arm.
The young man snapped out of his reading trance and noticed his dog was looking at a letter addressed to him, he clapped his dog and sent him off to his bed.

Taking the letter gently in his hand Ryan opened it, and his eyes narrowed after seeing who wrote it. The last time he met Alibaster he left him atop the rafters in the tension arena. Still he read it just in case Anampo was in danger, thankfully she wasn't. However the contents of the letter still had his interest piqued.

Getting out his chair Mr Knight flung his red leather coat on before feeding his dog, if what Alibaster said was true then odds were it was going to be a long day.

He quickly left his apartment, writing a note on the door to remind Erica to take Duke the dog out for a walk later.
As Ryan left the building he inhaled sharply, it near the time of xmas and the cold winter air stung at his cheeks. But he pressed onwards nonetheless.

He then saw Alibaster and walked towards him, keeping his face as neutral as possible. "I doubt what you wrote in that letter Alibaster, but regardless I'm able to keep an eye on you." he said to Alibaster with his arms folded.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Alibaster knew that he and Ryan were on uneven ground.Maybe not as much as himself and J were entangled to,but it was definetly uneven.To show the man submission,Alibaster undid the two sword sheaths on his sides,and the two strapped to his back. "Now,look here.I may be eveil,but I'm also a scientist.I'm willing to set all our strife aside in the name of discovery..."

Alibaster then extended his hand out to Ryan.He then made a noteful remark. "Of course,if you didn't come as the savior,that means that you must also want peace.I could have killed you just now."

If the two shook hands,Alibaster would make another note. "You saw that in the letter,I invited a third to the party.So,let's wait in my room for her to arrive before I explain any further details."

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:20 am

Then there was a loud banging on Alibaster's door and a female voice shouting, "Open up! If this is Alibaster, open up now! You have no idea how much in a for I am." She even added a feline hiss to show it. The girl, Black Cougra, wore a black tank top, jean pants, and black sneakers with feline features. She even wore her signature kitty ears.

When the door opens, she would say, "I suppose YOU were the one who sent me the letter? Do you know how hard it is for me to meet with new acquantances if I can't find the address?!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Alibaster sat up from his chair,then stood up completely. "Ah,that must be her." He walks over to the door and opens it,to find a semi-distraught girl named Cougra.He had to refrain much to keep himself from raising sword to another animalistic human.He did find the girl's hiss to be amussing. "My apologies...I understand that it mustve taken some time to find it."

He turns to let her in,before thinking to himself. -I did put in the letter both their names so they wouldn't be in shock and hate....Did I?- In any matter,he knew that Ryan wouldn't dare harm a lady without being provoked.And maybe not even then.He gave them each time to understand the situation of these three in the room.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Ryan merely stood stoic as Alibaster talked to him "I doubt you would kill me anyway, you most likely find me too interesting to bump off." he said.

When Alibaster offered his hand to him Mr Knight took it carefully, keeping eye contact as he did so. He then walked into the room and stood facing the door, leaning on the wall as he did so.

Then when Black Cougra came in Mr Knight nearly exploded in anger, he still hadn't forgotten that stunt she and her little crew tried not long ago. But he was in his civilian identity here so he couldn't blow his top here.

He merely just reminded silent, waiting to see what Alibaster wanted and then go from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:54 pm

It appeared that Ryan and Cougra did not meet....He understood thw situation.They had only met before under Ryan's alias. "Well,now we are here...Shall I explain this experiment?" Alibaster asks.He shuts the door.

Alibaster took a small metal cube off of the fireplace in the back wall of the room. "This,according to my math,is able to take us back in time.We can visit the past." He set it on a tabel between the two. "How can we not mess up the past,you ask? When we come back,it will be about 10 seconds before we leave.That way,we can stop and solve a paradox from occuring.Do you two understand?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:01 pm

As Cougra came in, she would see Ryan and thought he looked hot. But she refocused upon the task at hand. As she saw the cube, she looked skeptical. "Uhhh, "doc", how can you be sure this can take us through time? I know it has been a must for many in the world of..."geeks." Many scientists have tried and have yet to find a solution for it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Ryan just looked at Alibaster flatly and said "What?"

He then rubbed his eyebrow and said "Travel back in time? Are you pulling our leg Alibaster?"
Mr Knight had dealt with a lot of things, but time travel? Sure he had met supernatural beings in the Fnf league, a humanoid reptile who Ryan had befriended. But he was sceptical of this, but he knew Alibaster could be capable of anything.

He then stood to his full height and walked towards the two "So what now?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:09 pm

"Most scientist aren't me." Alibaster replied to Cougra's questioning.It seemed they were both very weary of the idea.But,how could he convince them? "Look,we are obviously not all on the same page."

He became a bit blunt at this point. "I can't truly explain it in a way your mind can wrap around well enough but this.....Do you want to go back to the past? This cube can be used to do so." He picked it up and showed that three of the six sides had holes in them. "This is why I needed you.The design calls for 3 spots of energy intake from 3 seperate sources"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next