Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 99 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:59 am

"Thanks, honey, you too," said Masaki as she kissed her little girl on the head and cheek. "Have you two washed up for bed yet or do you want dessert first?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 99 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:37 am

she said something about the drink filling her up completely and as for the washing up she took care of that with her sister "would you like to sleep in that form I would you like to try something else" she said looking into her eyes and asking if they could get out and watch the sun rise

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:32 am

"Okay, good! I'm glad that you two are taking initiative." Mrs. Sakamoto looked at her own body before looking to Natsu and adding, "Well, I'd rather love to sleep as...well, myself. I would like to change back if that's alright with you. And honey, we need to sleep, we have no time to get outside and watch the sunrise. Besides, I have to try and find work as soon as possible."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:56 am

"you don't need to work…" She nodded at the request of changing back "please I don't want you to work" she said "to be perfectly honest I want… I want… My sister to quit wrestling" she said breaking down

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:25 pm

"What?!" Mrs. Sakamoto looked surprised and confused when Natsu broke down saying that she wanted Ayako to quit wrestling. "Why would you want Ayako to quit? She's almost starting her new career and I thought fighting with her was what you wanted all this time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:50 pm

she then would explain that she doesn't want to see her get hurt "I can't deal with this… I just can't" the older one would hear this and look at Alice "she has a point" she said softly meanwhile the young girl looked at the Fox and said"I really could use some tender love and care"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:24 am

Mrs. Sakamoto would hug Natsu as she slowly rocked her and said, "Honey, your sister chose this because it was something she would like to do, especially with you. Right now, she's living that dream and you can be with her also. Your friends are also supporting you and they wouldn't allow either of you two to be hurt for long. And right now, Ayako has been tasked to save Lisa."

Alice would nod and then respond, "I know, Ayako, but this is what you've chosen, right? You've told me straight away and we're here to help you go through it, even your Mom wants to support you. And right now, only you can fight 404 to save Lisa. If you can't...then Lisa and her family are done for. We believe in you, Ayako."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:48 am

the older one of her friends "okay I will do it but I won't be acting! Basically he is going to die" she said as young daughter places her head on her mother's chest that was very warm due to the amount ofsfur

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:35 am

Alice would nod again as she said, "I know you won't be acting, Ayako, for this is serious. But whatever you do, do not kill him. Wherever he goes, we'll find his gang and we'll stop the rest of them. And remember, we all will help you fight if we need to."

Masaki would say, "Natsu, once your sister wins, Lisa will be okay and soon I might join wrestling."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:26 am

"if anything we should get going right now that match is beginning soon… Why do you want me to kill him? It will be fun" she said no emotion picking up a fan blade and a kitchen knife and putting it in a backpack "this is all the stuff I need"

the young daughter would say something about just quietly disappearing to Hawaii for a couple of years and not even dream about this heading saying that it is too much of a strain on her psyche along with her sister and notes how she can be very animalistic when confronted with violence

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next