by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Working out alone (open rp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Working out alone (open rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Working out alone (open rp)

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:34 am

Xerxan will slip the glove off to let Jay see it and say " it is pretty thin I only use the normal gloves when I am in match" which the glove doesn't feel like any kind of leather glove he ever felt. When he gets it back he will slip it on and brace the bag for his initial jabs to slightly soften the bag as he adds " the last few that didn't listen when they were warned and had to be sent to the hospital for badly injured wrist.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:43 am

Jay chuckles. "You dont do anything bare-knuckled?" He found it pretty funny actually.He had never met someone who boxed.It was interesting.His punches were now starting to get progressively harder.He couldnt help but notice Xerxan's skin again when he took off the glove and handed it to Jay.The lion could not understand....

What accent was this?
What sort of race was Xerxan? He had only met one other race with gray skin,and he definitely wasnt a Rukskaarg....

Jay almost felt to ask as he handed the glove back.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:59 am

He says " I do some bare knuckle fighting even more so before starting coming out here" as he does notice something bothering you. He asks " I take it you don't think I am human as I appear to look and you are right I am a drow?" He holds the bag as your punches barely seem to softening it unlike a normal heavy back even as you start to hit the bag harder and harder with each punch. He will add " I can prove it quite easily if you want to slow down the punches to the bag" as he waits to see what you do knowing if you do stop he will remove his head gear and contact lenses to reveal his elven ears and red eyes that he kept hidden then return the disguise back on incase someone else arrives at the gym.

Last edited by 10727 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:13 am

(Sorry,shouldve mentioned: Rukskaarg are a Mammoth race.)

Jay's cat-ears twitched slightly. "D-Drow? Im sorry,I havent heard of that race before." He wasnt really focusing on his punches,being more interested in talking with Xerxan. "I have traveled far and wide,but I have not heard of that race" The lion reiterates,taking a step away from the bag and lowering his fists.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:00 pm

He will say as he replaces his disguise " I don't think there is any other drow that live in this land other than me visiting being drow are the type to live deep in the underground tunnels being our special vision allows us to see in the dark." He adds " If you meet other drow just be careful how you speak with them because you never know where their religion sets them as quite a few are very easy to piss off especially the females of the lolthite faith."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Listening to Xerxan talk a small bit about the Drow race,he found that they actually had more than one religeon,which was different than most races he had known. "No offense,but that's pretty advanced.Having multiple religeons.Most races I have met follow one of a few beings at most." He was starting to think; did Xerxan think that Jay was a different race and not human?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:49 pm

He says " where I am from all the races have different religions some good others evil, but sometimes you don't find out till the worst possible time that the person is following a evil deity." He doesn't plan to try to pry on Jay's past, but he doesn't plan to directly tell him about the special enchanted doorway he uses to pass between his home world and this world.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:02 pm

"If you want to know,I accept all races.But,if there is someone evil....All bets are off.I wont stop until they have been taken care of." Jay takes a few more steps back,to show Xerxan that he was done with the bag. "Lets talk some......What is your world like? What are your people like?" If there was one thing Jay always strived to know,was to befriend at least one of each race.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:57 am

He will say " I guess where I am from magic still prominent where over here technology reigns prominent over so my home would be classified primitive." He adds "my home was ruled by my mother where being the son I was the lowest rank compared my two elder sisters, but I though my mother favored me a little more only because I picked up on her lessons on fighting a lot faster then my sisters while paying a harsh price." He finishes with " my sisters would beat me up when ever I improved my skills, but my mother never made an attempt to stop them."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:06 am

What he just heard....Wasnt good.

Jay balled his fists.Xerxan payed the price for strength.He and Jay were the same there.But,being beaten upon by his own sisters? And even more,his mother didnt stop the harm.She knew.She must've know. "That sort of system....I have only seen by Bovinians (Cow/Bull race).And in that certain situation,males were to be made as sex slaves and were treated a such until they died......Xerxan." Jay looked directly at him. "Are the Drow like this to their males also?!"

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next