by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Peace Across Worlds

2 posters

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

Go down

Peace Across Worlds - Page 33 Empty Re: Peace Across Worlds

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:25 am

After dying off and getting dressed,he walks past her room.Jay stopped only for a moment to look at Veldaris.He continues on and plopped down on the couch to fall asleep.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:31 pm

When she got up she got ready to head out. She also packed up a small bag, just in case if things kept her away for as long as she thought it might. She did wait to see if Jay would wake up on his own. If not she would lean over him and lightly smother him with her breasts. "Wakey wakey." she's say with a smile before going back to what she was doing.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:12 am

Being woken up in that manner actually was something Jay had experienced before,unfortunately....His eyes slowly open to the realization.As he sees and feels whats happening,Jay wraps his arms around Veldaris for a small bearhug.It was tight,but not too tight that it would hurt her.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:51 am

She slaps him with ones of her boobs across his face, also not but enough to remind him she didn't like him doing that. As she gets ready she asks him where he would like to be dropped off.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:36 am

He growls and gives her a bit of a grumbled back talk.Jay sat up and stretched. "You can drop me off where you guys met me.That forest,if you could.I can find my way back to the Tension building from there."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:51 am

"If I can find the exact spot sure." She adds that she'll try to get a close as she can at least. She spent the entire day doing shipment work. Even though it was just a couple of couple stops or so she had to make, the unloading/loading time made the day seem longer. At the last place she dropped stuff off she noticed it was getting kind of late. Even though they were close to where she had to be to make the warp jump to Earth she was getting sleepy and didn't want to risk it. "I'm going to take a nap for a few hours. Just so I can still get you there in one piece. There are things around here to keep yourself entertained if you get bored."

She ended up over sleeping, though since the place where she docked for the night wasn't busy it wasn't a big deal, plus she felt good. If he sleeping when she is up she will let him lay there. After hitting the warp it wouldn't be long before Earth was in sight.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Hours later,Jay was sitting in the cargo ship.Every time that Veldaris went out,it seemed like forever until she came back.In the time he spent waiting,the lion walked around the cargo ship and explored a little.On the last delivery,she told him that she was going to take a nap for a while.

Also being told that there were things to entertain him,he went for further exploration of the ship after she walked away.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:27 pm

After Veldaris re-entered Earth, and when they got near that point, she pointed at the window, motioning for him to look down as he looked out, if he were to. "Down there is where the King and Queen were born and spend most of their on-Earth time." She pointed this out as they were flying over Canada. "It won't be much longer until we get you back home." She then looks out her driver's windshield and smirks. She had a thing for speeding through the sky over international waters, which this also saved some time.

While she didn't get him back to exactly where they met, she got him kind of close. "Well here you are. Hey wait." She stops as she was about to open the door. "Can you do me a favour? You said you were going back to the wrestling place right? Can you drop something off for me?" She looked around and find a small box. "Can you deliver this to a girl named Lina Inverse? You'll know it's her when you see her, though just to be on the safe side I'll give you more details." She tells him what Lina looks like and that she is a close friend of both Daisuke and Sion. "Usually I wouldn't do this but they both seem to trust you, plus also consider it a thank you for the other night." She gives him a small grin and a wink. Regardless of how he will answer she opens the door and steps out will him to see him off. "I hope to see you again sometime Jay."

A few minutes after whenever Jay decided to step out and regardless if Jay does what Veldaris asks of him to do, a police car rides on by and there is a girl on the roof of it that kind of matches the description of Lina that Veldaris mentioned. The car was going a bit slower than usually as three people on roller blades were trailing the car, as if it was some kind of unorthodox form of training.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 am

"Canada....That place is called Canada.I went there once." Jay pokes the glass where the Arctic Circle was connecting to Canada. "There is a Mammoth Race called the Rukskaarg in the Arctic Circle.They are nomadic and simplistic,but are advanced in their own right.I--"

Jay saw that they were hovering over that forest,and looked over to Veldaris.She had a package for HIM to deliver now.To a girl named.....Lina Inverse? That name sounded as exotic as any that he had met so far. "I'll see you again,dont you worry." He promises Veldaris as the ship takes off.

While he was walking through the forest towards the Tension building.A police car rolled up on him.The lion took stance and growled at the slowly-moving car.He notices one of them looked like.....

"H-Hey!"

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:51 am

Luckily for Jay the car was stopped at a light. Lina looked over at Jay, wondering who he was and what he wanted. "What is it?" She asks the cop that is driving to hold up for a moment. The ones behind the car that were following it on blades were Daisuke, Sion and Lita. Daisuke makes some small talk with Lita while they wait. If Jay's ear were really good at multitasking he would hear Daisuke's voice as one he has heard before.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next