by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

5 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) Empty The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:32 pm

From a note pinned at AFW's Friction locker room, the contents of which were also posted on the Friction's web forum that was reserved for the wrestlers.

"Hi all! So, this is Tiffany Laurence, some of you may know me and a lot of you probably don't, but I'm trying to put together a night out. And since I like drinking, and most of Japan seems to like karaoke, perhaps we can do both at the Birdcage! It's a karaoke bar down in Rapoongi! I'll be there Friday night at nine, past ten I can't guarantee rational conversation!" (Yes Tiffany mispelled Roppongi on her handwritten note ;p )

The Birdcage turned out to be a large bar, with two levels with the top one being the karaoke part of the establishment. Tiffany sat a large circular table that was surrounded by a semi circular couch, swirling a glass filled with rum and coke. The Texan had long been away from the AFW, having been called back to the America to tend handle her family's ranch after her stepfather fell ill. With him well again, Tiffany returned to Japan and the AFW, but found it a changed scene with many new faces. On impulse she decided to plan a night of drinking and karaoke, but now fifteen minutes after nine, the cowgirl began to wonder if the night was going to be a bust. A little nervously, she checked her phone. Earlier, she had sent Angel a text message, asking if she'd see the Latina tonight. So far though, no response.

*Honestly, though I don't know what I expect. I took off all of a sudden, vanished for months, sent her a few texts to explain things. It's not like we said we were a major item, but still...I did sort of up and left..* she thought as she put away her phone.

She looked up as someone began to sing a Japanese pop song. Although she had come to appreciate Japan's culture, sometimes, their pop just didn't sound good to her. Although, in this case, she was willing to say it was the singer's fault. Still the guy was having fun, singing and dancing badly with a big smile.
"Oh wow..." she said aloud clapping for the guy's enthusiasm , if nothing else...

valen311

Back to top Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Angel stood outside of the Birdcage, looking up at the bar, her hands in the pockets of her jacket, the Latina deep in thought as she stood in air of the cool night. She wasn't sure what she was doing here. She hadn't talked to Tiffany in ages, hadn't seen her around or anything. She had thought that she and Tiffany were a thing together. Not a major one, but a tiny one. But then, Tiffany went missing, taking off to who knows where. Angel had been a little upset over it, but she had gotten over it fairly quickly.

But now, Tiffany was back, and at something of an awkward moment for Angel. The Latina honestly didn't even want to be here tonight, but she figured she couldn't run from Tiffany forever, and that this meeting would end up happening at some point or another.

With a deep sigh, Angel pushed over the door of the Birdcage and stepped in. With slow steps, she moved through the bar, searching around the place until she finally found Tiffany. She sighed again, her eyes looking over the blonde to see what she was wearing, how she looked, and then finally slipped onto the couch beside of her.

"Evening, cowgirl...long time no see..."

Last edited by 549 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Okay, so Carmen wasn't technically a Friction girl. She had just one fight in Friction, and swore it off since. So she technically wasn't invited. So, technically, she was party crashing.

Technically.

But the invite didn't not say Tension fighters could attend. Good enough for her.

Besides, truth be told, she needed a little night out. She'd been pushing the workout room hard, getting ready for a few upcoming matches, tough fights. But, as strong as the temptation was to just keep pushing and pushing, she had to come up for air sometime, take a break. And what better to do that then watching people embarrass themselves on a stage?

Besides, she wanted to meet a few more of the wrestlers on the Friction side. She planned to switch over someday; wouldn't hurt to get familiar.

She showed up in one of the better outfits she had, some dark jeans, sandals, and a red TAPOUT shirt. Not exactly super styling, but for her it was almost black-tie. Coming in a little after nine, she started to look around for a) something to drink and b) someone to talk with. Not nescessarily in that order.

Last edited by 12547 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Tiffany looked up from her phone just Angel sat down and greeted her.
"Angel!" she exclaimed, happy to see the Latina.
She put away the phone and gave her a grin before putting an arm around Angel's shoulder to give her a friendly hug. Clad in a low cut black leather halter top that showed a good amount of cleavage and a pair of tight blue jeans, Tiffany was in one of her cowgirl out in the city sort of outfits. The cowgirl hat that sat on the table definitely completed the look.

She then waved at one of the waitresses to come and take Angel's drink order.

"I've missed you, darlin'." Tiff said in her southern drawl, once the waitress had left. Although the tone of her voice was friendly and light, the look she gave Angel was serious.
She sipped at her drink, wondering what to say next after Angel spoke. She felt like she should apologize, but at the same time she didn't want Angel to think she had become some sort of drama queen. Her eyes caught sight of a tanned woman, looking about. The shirt she wore set her apart from the rest of the crowd, but she didn't recognize her. Could she be one of the Friction girls she hadn't met? Her eyes returned to Angel as she set her drink down...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:31 am

Angel couldn't deny it. Tiffany still looked damn good.

She slipped an arm around Tiffany, giving her a hug in return, taking a moment to give her order to the waitress before turning her attention back to the blonde. "Well, it has been a while since you ran off," she teased, trying to keep her voice light. She slipped off her jacket as she spoke, revealing a simple, somewhat-tight fitting navy t-shirt beneath it. She was also wearing an easy-fitting pair of blue jeans. Nothing too fancy with her look tonight.

She followed Tiffany's gaze for a moment, eyeing the woman nearby, then turning her attention back to the cowgirl. "Heh. I'm kind of hurt, chica. I'm sitting right here and another woman has already caught your gaze?" She made a pouting face for a moment, then stuck her tongue out at Tiffany. "Almost makes me wonder why I came..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:40 am

Being honest, Carmen had never felt comfortable at bars - come to think of, there weren't too many places that she did find comfortable besides a gym. That's where she'd spent the bulk of her time growing up - the longer she was away from it, the more nervous she tended to feel. Like her body was a bundle of tensed up nerves, just ready to pop.

She took a drink to calm her nerves and sat the bar, legs crossed, sipping and sighing. A little something weird caught the corner of her eye, though...someone with white hair. Was that...

Yup, it was Angel, the current Friction champ.

Carmen didn't watch too many Friction matches, preferring to focus her attention on the Tension bouts, but even she knew who the Champ was. Her fight with Mika made for a good watch, and Carmen had been pretty impressed...in a lot of ways. She didn't recognize the other girl, but that was hardly saying much; she didn't recognize nine of ten Friction girls. Too many to keep track of.

And they were looking at her. Right...at...her.

She stared back for a moment before turning away herself - should she go over? Say hi? They seemed to be having a deep conversation, should she even interrupt.

Another drink. One more before she decided.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:50 am

As Reika's day was coming to an end, her time for a little taste of the nightlife, never really stopped at all...most aftermaths of the night before would resort in herself, crumpled and hugging herself into her bed on a breezy morning, dressed in nothing but but a shirt, and hardly nothing down below but covers. But tonight looked different from the usual, 'guy hit on her, with a few declines and acceptions', as the place she was at known as the Birdcage, seemed to offer more than boring banter of the next AFW Friction champ...but something that interested Reika, greatly...

Karaoke.

True, Reika did like to sing now again, even with her Japanese voice, she wasn't all profanity and cruel intentions, she did like to sing...aside from fight time to time. Reika was sat on one of the bar-stools, watching a repeat of Cassie's and Talia's matches on the TV above the bar, dressed in her causal attire of her black, button up jacket, short skirt, and tights which ran down her legs, to her two heeled shoes, listening to groaning singing of someone...who could quite possibly drunken in this kind of place, she sighed. "Wow, can't these people even sing a good song?.......awful..." she said under her breath, slightly cringing at the fact the person on stage, was butchering one catchy song Reika usually winded down with at home, but taking a sip of the remnants of what was left of her, quite alcoholic drink of some sort, she did hear a familiar voice...fully Latino by sound to anyone's ears, no other than Angel herself...

Even if Reika did have quite a problem of Angel's status in Friction currently, she wasn't in a mood to start a bar brawl today...unlike last time, but more so to just take in the busy atmosphere of a Japanese club, and a few goes at the nights entertainment of Karaoke, right after she finished her second drink though.

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) CxD01fY
The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:10 am

Tiffany chuckled as Angel caught her looking at the girl at the bar.
"Well, it's true I seem to have a thing for those hot blooded Latina women." she grinned. "But she isn't the hot blooded Latina woman who wrapped her sexy body around me and squeezed me into submission."
She paused.
"Oh god...did I become some kind of masochist?" she interrupted herself in mock horror. "But I wonder if she's from the league- yep there we go I think she just recognized you. Guess when you're the champion people tend to recognize you...by the way congrats on that. Really. I can't think of anyone I'd want wearing that belt. Well, you know...aside from me."
She grinned as she took a drink.
"So...wanna call her over? Or should we bet the first round of drinks on whether or not she's too shy to come over on her own? If so....I pick yes. Under that tough girl look is a sweet, shy girl...." she said with a laugh.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:17 am

Angel couldn't help but laugh at Tiffany, shaking her head at the cowgirl. "I guess we'll have to fight again, and then when I'm squeezing the hell out of you a second time you can tell me if you've became a masochist or not..." She grinned, and then grinned even wider when Tiffany started to congratulate her on her title win.

"Thanks. What did I tell you when we first met? I was going to become the champion and no one, not even you, would be able to stop me. And don't start thinking you'll be able to take it from me either, chica!" She laughed, taking a sip from her drink as the waitress brought it over.

Once again, she glanced at the other Latina in the bar, and gave Tiffany a little shrug. "I bet you anything she won't come over on her own. She sees he champion here and she's all freaked out. No way she'll come over on her own. None at all."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:27 am

Fuck it, you only live once.

Carmen downed one last glass for courage, got a refill for some extra ammunition, and started to make her way over to the pair - after all what was the worst that could happen?

...okay, a lot of bad things, mostly violent results that would get her kicked out of the club and maybe even start one of those petty rivalries she was trying to avoid. Her life had enough drama, she wasn't looking to add more. But, if you don't step up to the plate and swing, you'll never get a homerun. So. Off she went. Sipping all along the way.

She made her way over to their little arena with a hand shoved in her pocket, trying not to come off too weird. No more than she was by nature. "Hi. Hey, hola." She gave a short wave. "You guys mind if I crash in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next