by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

5 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by XSirenX Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:32 pm

"Not bad?..." Reika said surprised, as it quickly turned into her usual tone of zealous attitudes, and a whole lot of nerve, "I pretty much beat you in terms of singing, chica~" she said back with a satisfied smile as she sat back down, still holding her now claimed drink as she waved over for a refill, one way or another, her shots now were now growing at an uncontrolled rate. But nothing too much to cause a fight or brawl, yet.

"Which brings me to you particular Angel, what do you have, which I don't?~" she smiled, asking one serious question for once beside her wealthy, unpredictable background of being a model, and quite the bitch to the rest of the Friction roster.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 12 CxD01fY
The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 12 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:47 am

Angel raised an eyebrow at Reika, smirking as the Viper suddenly decided to get competitive with things. "You...beat me?" she asked, holding her drink in one hand, while the index finger of her other slowly traced around the rim of the glass. She glanced over at Tiffany, giving the blonde an amused look, before turning her attention back to Reika. "I wasn't aware we were in a contest, chica. If I had known that, I would have been serious with my performance."

She raised her glass to her lips, wetting her throat before answering Reika's next question. "What do I have, huh? You mean, besides looks, skill, popularity, the admiration of thousands of fans, and...oh yeah, that's right, the Friction championship?" She set her glass down, grinning widely at Reika, shrugging at the Viper. "Other then those things, I don't know. What do I have that you don't, then?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:47 pm

"Wait...this was a contest?" Tiffany looked up from her drink. "I mean if it is, me and Carmen totally have it in the bag. Cause, you know, two women are always better than one."

After Reika asked Angel her question, the Texan raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything, letting the Latina answer and studying the Japanese woman for her response.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Reika's eye twitched, and fist grasped each time Angel went through her accomplishments, sure Reika had been going through some trouble with her fanbase after brutalizing Tatsuki, a much loved star of Friction, and even Adrian herself at a a little fan signing turned convention hall turned brawl. And even the Friction championship, riled the Viper further, as Reika's ego eccentric personality towards her ultimate dream, of being an eventual title holder, combined with the drink now in her system.

"Money...a model career...to have anyone begging at they're knee's for my admiration?!~" Reika said, downing the nearest drink to her as she gave Angel a challenging look, not entirely focused, but still enough as she shrugged at Angel's responces towards her. Truly she was sat at a table, who allll loved Angel in all ways possible, as this jealously of hers was showing as this was turning into quite the table talk.

Reika vs Angel, table time talk at the bar, would probably be the most suiting name as some of the bar patrons were circling around the table now, enjoying themselves at the little 'compare' war between two beautiful and talented stars.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:25 am

Angel glanced around, as people started to look towards the table, a few of them even ballsy enough to circle the table, surrounding Reika, Tiffany, and herself. Great. Reika was making a scene, something Angel really didn't want to deal with tonight.

She sighed, setting her drink down, rubbing her temple with two fingers as she looked over to Reika again. "A model career?" she asked, shaking her head at the younger girl. "Remind me? How many titles have you held? Hell, how many title shots have you had? How many pay-per-views have you main evented, again?" She slid one of her legs over, gently nudging Tiffany under the table with it, as if to warn the cowgirl to get ready, just in case anything went down. "Face it, chica. Your career just can't compare with mine." She leaned back again, looking like she was relaxing, but in truth her entire body was tense, ready for action. She had a bad feeling that Reika was going to try something stupid, and she wanted to be prepared for it.

"But that's enough of this little debate, chica. Why don't you just try to relax, and enjoy the night, huh?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:42 am

"Hey...come on now, you're both pretty." Tiffany replied to Reika and Angel's escalating tension after the Viper listed the facts about her money and modeling career. The cowgirl gave a friendly smile, trying to defuse things before they could draw a scene.

However it became too late for that, as people gathered around as Angel spoke, asking about Reika's accomplishments in the ring, ending it with with a harsh declaration about how the Viper's compared to her own.
"Whoa...hey now. Let's just leave the wrestling business for another day. We're here, and yes, let's all kick back, and enjoy another round, right girls?" Tiffany said, looking to be the peacemaker, nodding her thanks to Angel for both the under the table warning and her effort to ease things down. "Tell you what, this round will be on me..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:14 pm

"Plenty! of title shots to be true, and a long list of idiots I beat to get my officialy recognised!" Reika said as she took one hand, and gently placed over Tiffany's mouth, she was a new friend, and Reika in her slightly tipsy state of anger and conquest didn't want to get her hurt.

"Believe me when I say this, but put me in a royal rumble with you, Taylor, Cecilia, heck even Natalia, and I will beat you all one by one..." she said, from the bottom of her heart, as these words would be true from her trash talking mouth aside everything else, body pressed up against the table, looking like she would strike Angel down given the slightest twitch. But if it wasn't for Tiffany's involvement, Reika would of picked a fight of all fights with Angel in a bar brawl by now. Unfortunately, the more Reika watched Angel, relaxing and kicking it back with that smug, champion attitude, the more she was getting ready to slightly hit her.

"...Same for me again Tiff, but tell them to crush, the fruit first..." Reika said, sitting slowly back down in her chair, while keeping her gaze on Angel.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:19 am

Angel gazed right back at Reika, never once taking her eyes off the girl, listening closely to her words, before responding with her own.

"Listen, chica," she began, her voice keeping a slightly playful tone, but one that was merely masking a sterner, more serious meaning in her words. "I'm sure you're great in the ring, and it's good that you're confident. Really, it is." She grabbed her glass, finishing off her drink then slamming it back down, leaning in closer towards Reika. "But let me tell you something, little girl. You've done nothing with your career. From what I've seen and heard, you haven't done anything but bitch and complain and you never actually accomplish anything. Maybe before you start trash talking, you should actually do something with your career, you know?" She leaned back again after that, smirking at Reika, almost daring the girl to try and respond.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:47 pm

For what was a night without confrontations for once in Reika's tyrannical career, a simple squabble of being the 'best' was certainly spicing things up the more Angel got closer, and teased the Viper out in the wild itself, especially with the added effect that Reika was on her alcohol maybe a little too much than usual. As for her career, well, she wasn't taking kindly to criticisms or comments from Anyone.

"Angel, or whatever embarrassing real name your hiding, your just forgetting one simple thing about me... Reika said as she shook her head, taking a clean of her glasses with one slide of her delicate fingers, fingers that usually dug into the skulls of wannabe fighters, but were now settled here, relaxed across a zealous champion who only craved the title just for fame and the latter, "...I Am the cold Bitch, I don't need they're support, the only thing I crave is driving bitch's like you into the lower tier leagues..." Reika said, now with her forehead butted against Angel's, as the look in her clear blue eyes weren't the kindest of looks, as even her hands were tracing, quite suggestively, across the thighs of Angel.

However, the fingers would stabbing in sooner than later if Angel didn't back off that is.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:34 pm

"Whoa, easy girl." Tiffany said to Reika as she leaned across the table to press her forehead into Angel's. "That's enough for tonight. If you wanna fight Angel, line it up in the ring, Reika."

Not seeing what was going on under the table, with Reika's fingers brushing up Angel's thigh, Tiffany reached out to put a hand on the Viper's shoulder, lightly trying to push her back and ease her back into her chair gently.
"Let's all just settle down, I'll pay the bar tab, and Angel and I will leave..." she said, now just simply trying to end the night without a fight.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next