by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marin Moonshower vs Okami (Finished)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Marin Moonshower vs Okami (Finished) Empty Marin Moonshower vs Okami (Finished)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 10, 2008 8:41 pm

IN THE GYM
Hentai match; best 2 out of 3 orgasms

Marin stepped lightly into the gym, her high heels clacking against the tile floor. She brushed a hand through her pink hair with a small sigh as she looked up at the ring.

*Sigh* "Might as well start earning some points for us" She thought as she walked towards the ring, tracing a hand on the ring curtains before walking over to an exercise machine, deciding to do some light reps. Marin, at the moment, was dressed in blue jeans and a white tanktop, trying to make herself look approachable and friendly towards the boys before she utterly humilated them in the ring. She was like a spider, trying to attract a few horny flies to her as she continued to exercise. Every now and then her eyes would scan the room for anyone that had entered, but when she would see nobody, she would just continue to exercise.

Last edited by 145 on Mon May 12, 2008 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Marin Moonshower vs Okami (Finished) Empty Re: Marin Moonshower - Hunting for points(open)

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 10, 2008 11:49 pm

((my new chara^^))
Okami was walking into the Gym area in his short trunks and with a lost expression on his face, feeling a bit confused on his 1st day at Sexwars. He wished he could arrange a fight quite soon, cause he had almost no money left, and his wrestling career needed to be boosted up as son as possible.
He couldn't help but notice the hot girl working out, her perfectly shaped body sparkling with pearl-drops of sweat. Hardly shaking himself from a sort of dreamy (drooling) state, he took a deep sigh and resolved to come closer and introduce himself. "H-Hi there.... my name is Okami" he said, greeting her with a wide silly grin, his cheeks going slightly red in front of the apparently innocent beauty of Marin.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Marin Moonshower vs Okami (Finished) Empty Re: Marin Moonshower - Hunting for points(open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 11, 2008 12:11 am

Marin saw the boy walk in, analyzing his facial features: red face, silly expression on his face, stutter in his voice, kind greeting. The perfect prey. She smiled calmly back at Okami.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Okami. My name is Marin. Marin Moonshower. What kind of place is this?" She asked him, pretending that she was newer to this place than he was.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 11, 2008 12:52 am

"M-Marin Moonshower?...y-you have a lovely name Marin" he said, doing a hard work to keep looking into her eyes only. "...ehm well very nice to meet you but, actually i was about to ask you for information, too. Well virtually all I know is this is a mixed wrestling roster, i guess....I'm on my 1st day here but still, i hoped i could find a way to arrange a wrestling match as soon as possible..." He paused, "oops sorry, i'm not supposed to be bugging you with my silly problems". He blushed a bit more before her cuteness ad her curvy, well trained body, which reminded him of a hot playboy model, rather than a bulky, amazonian wrestler.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 11, 2008 1:03 am

Marin blinked at Okami like he had said the oddest thing to her, then started to giggle some. Before she made him feel too stupid however, she spoke to him. "Hee, you're cute. Sure, we can do a mixed wrestling match... but... I'm afraid I can't really take hits that well... I want it to be fun though... hmmm.... What do you wanna do?" She asked him, swaying back and forth on the machine she sat on, trying to get him to request the match himself so she didn't seem too suspicious.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 11, 2008 1:32 am

He could hardly believe Marin's words, feeling his heart skip a beat: His first day at Sexwars and he was going to have his 1st match already... and with the most stunning beauty ever been closer than 7feet from him.
"R-Really? I-I mean... s-sure, we can wrestle if u want^^ " he was thinking at a default stipulation, but he was curious about the strange rules of the roster and Marin's hot appearance craved him to something more exotic. Forcing his own shyness he said:
"W-Well Marin, h-how about humiliation match or hentai match, i've never fought those styles before so you can pick one of them of your choice" *his face blushes deeply at the idea, but all in all the idea of winning by pleasing such a lovely creature uneased him less than the idea of hurting her bad on a ring.

Last edited by 157 on Sun May 11, 2008 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 11, 2008 1:42 am

"Like a moth to flame" She thought, but gasped at the suggestion of what he wanted to do, looking away from him, putting a hand over her mouth like she couldn't believe what he asked of her. Her eyes then shifted back over to her.

"I... I don't know... I think that's how we're supposed to fight and all.. but.. hentai... umm.." She then looked over his body, hoping to make him think she was admiring it.

"I..I suppose it couldn't hurt... it's.. umm... until one of us... p...pops, right?" She asked in a nervous tone. She was a rather talented actress, and she knew she had him hook, line, and sinker.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 11, 2008 1:54 am

"W-Well yes... it should work that way, let's do it Hentai in that case^^" he smiled at her cuteness, feeling in heaven as he decided not to go too rough with her. Anyways, why not taking all the pleasure possible from this chance? He smiled at her embarassed face, as to comfort her, and proposed: "So Marin, we can go to the ring when your ready and.... *swallows* We might do 2 falls (cums)of 3 if you want..."

Last edited by 157 on Sun May 11, 2008 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 11, 2008 1:58 am

Marin was genuinely surprised at that one, then giggled a little at him.

"Well... a-all right. Do I look like that much fun to you or something?"

She asked, teasing him a little bit.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 11, 2008 2:09 am

His face flared like that of a horny kid caught in the act, but he hardly kept is composture. "W-Well. actually... y-you look like absolutely beautiful Marin, and so.... *gulps*, i'm wishing i ....i mean BOTH of us might take this chance to improve our skills at hentai wrestling, since both of us are fresh wrestlers..."
He widened the 2nd and 3rd rope of the ring like a perfect stupid gentleman to allow her an easier entry.

Last edited by 157 on Sun May 11, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Marin Moonshower vs Okami (Finished) Empty Re: Marin Moonshower vs Okami (Finished)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next