by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

One day during training. (For HighFly)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One day during training. (For HighFly) Empty One day during training. (For HighFly)

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:13 pm

It was a bright and sunny afternoon in Kyoto, Japan. The middle of summer with several people either sweating outdoors or indoors, in the tension arena's gym area were two people. One was a young man with blond hair, standing at 6 feet tall. His chest was near perfect, like it was made from granite. His name was Ryan Knight, self proclaimed paragon of Britain and the leader of tension's United Kingdom Elite.

Quite recently he had stepped into the ring against a woman named Mako, it turned out she was the leader of a group of bikers that were hired by Ryan's self proclaimed nemesis Damus Kirenko. They had busted the young man's head open before the rest of Ryan's team could show up, four stiches adorning the left side of his forehead. Since then Ryan had wasted no time in stepping up his training, he was going to break that scrawny little bitch Mako and her biker gang.

Also in the gym was a young woman about his age, also training in the gym. Her name was Lucy Grange, Ryan's adopted Sister. She had competed in summer splash in a number one contender match for Friction's entropy title, but she ended up breaking one of her ribs. No sooner had it healed up and she was back in Japan did the match her Brother had occurred. Lucy understood how serious the situation was, friction and all that could wait. For now it was time to knuckle down and show those harpies whose boss.

Their other member John Carnaby was busy attending an art display for one of his pieces, but he was just as determined to bring down those Valkyries. It would be a good opportunity to display their might and put the rest of the tension roster on notice. Their training had been really paying off.

Ryan Knight dressed in the bottom part of his usual ring gear, had a large truck tire over his back and was practising his squatting with it. Going back and forth down a large mat to build his leg muscles, his usual fancy hairstyle was altered and his hair trimmed to seem more boyish and less "Bishounen"

Lucy meanwhile was doing her gymnastics, dressed in a black tank top and black jogging bottoms. She was leaping off springboards and performing what could be argued as Olympic class acrobatics, flipping through the air like a modern day ninja. (Of which Ryan was a friend of an actual one) After a short while they would take a rest with Ryan leaning on the upright tire and Lucy sitting on bench.

Back to top Go down

One day during training. (For HighFly) Empty Re: One day during training. (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:06 am

It was a nice summer day outside the gym, and the usual noise of weights, cardio machines and the like could all be heard inside. A short man in an old Van Halen t-shirt, black shorts and black running shoes was walking through the door. He ran his hand through his blond, "bed-head" hair. "I really appreciate you helping me out on your off day like this Al." He said to the woman next to him. She had long, dirty blond/light brown hair, a light blue tanktop, white short-shorts and white sneakers on.

"Think nothing of it. Sometimes me observing you trains my mind to monitor myself when I go about doing my thing." Alaina responded. "What did you want to do today?"

Charlie held the door open for Alaina and followed her inside. " What do I want do do? Don't make me laugh. If I know you, you are gonna hammer me with a lot of strength work today aren't ya?" Charlie said. Yes he was a guy and she was a lady. Yes, she was the stronger of the two by a good deal. Charlie didn't care, power wasn't his forte by a longshot. He found himself surprised that the place wasn't as crowded as he thought it would be. As they approached the ring to do some work he noticed a couple people sitting on the bench. He swore he saw them before, they were with the AFW for sure but he couldn't quite remember their names. For better and for worse, Charlie was curious by nature.

"S'up? Looks like you two have been working pretty hard today eh?" He said as he approached complete with a wave and friendly smile. Alaina also smiled, nodding politely as they approached. She knew Charlie well enough to know that he was a social guy. He always wanted to meet new people and figure out if they were cool.... or if they were pricks. She was the same way in that regard, always having been popular in every school and work setting she'd ever been in.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

One day during training. (For HighFly) Empty Re: One day during training. (For HighFly)

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:01 pm

Ryan was in his own little world right there, thoughts of snapping that little brat known as Mako in half in front of her biker gang. Although he was jerked back to reality when he noticed Lucy interacting with a pair of people, Ryan then rapidly blinked as he entered the real world and paid attention.

"Ey up!" Lucy said, clicking her heels together and giving a salute. Acting as her usual chipper self, bending forward a wee bit while she greeted them with a smile.

"Hello there." Ryan said as he hoisted the truck tire over his right arm, like it was light as a feather. With Ryan's immense strength it certainly was for him.

"The name's Ryan Knight. This is Lucy Grange, my Sister. Yeah we have been working a bit hard, got this uh truck tire from a junkyard and figured I'd take it for a spin." Ryan then used his other hand to feel around the stiches on his forehead, more out of checking it just to be sure.

Lucy nodded "Yep, got some major threats to deal with. So who are you two? Lucy said as she held her hands behind her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:03 pm

That was a new one, giant tires from junkyards. Charlie was a bit surprised, but if nothing else this method was very cost effective. Looking the guy over he figured the results were also good since he lift the thing like it was a feather. "I'm Charlie Haines." Charlie said as he stuck his hand out.

"I'm Alaina Sanders! I'm a Friction wrestler but Charlie here is still a bit rusty and needs some help getting back in the swing of things." Alaina said with a smile. "That tire looks pretty heavy, you must be strong to carry it around like that huh?" Alaina really wanted to test herself and see if she could lift the tire like that but that could wait. She didn't want to come across as a suck-up or a showoff in front of people she just met.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 pm

"Pleasure to meet you both." Ryan politely stated, setting the tire down next to him to shake Charlie's hand.

When he heard Alaina's comment Ryan let out a smirk and said "Well I don't brag Ms Alaina, but I am known as the paragon of Britain. But you could say it's desperate times for us. You see, me and my Sister here alongside our best friend seem to have gotten pitted against a group of bikers. So to prepare for the conflict, you could say I'm going Spartan style in terms of my training."

Lucy nodded and said "The leader of those bitches busted up my bro's forehead, as you can tell from the stiches. So yeah, if you see a group known as the Valkyries. Stay the fuck away from them, their asses are ours to tan." putting a fist into a hand.

"But let's not dwell on the negatives, you said your friend Charlie is rusty yes? Have you been away from the ring for sometime then?" Ryan said leaning on the tire with both arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:00 am

"Yeah man, is been just about 8 months." Charlie answered. Apparently this dude was a big deal if he was the paragon of a whole country. Charlie was just.... gnarly.

"That's pretty cool Ryan! I'm kinda strong myself." Alaina said with a girlish look on her face. "But yeah, Charlie here is a high flyer. He tries to act all quiet but he can put on a hell of a show!" Alaina wanted to hype up her pal while she could. Otherwise, she'd have probably said more about herself and her own nickname. "Lucy you wrestle too right? Friction or Tension?"

"Yeah, right. I'm a short, wide high flyer who enjoys cigars more than most athletes coming off reconstructive knee surgery. Al, thats more of a trainwreck than a show." Charlie said with a laugh. "Ryan now that I think of it I have heard of you, but not those biker chicks before. Whenever anyone mentions Tension the first names out of peoples mouths regarding the male roster is usually the champ, Johnny Higurashi and you." At least thats the first names Patty mentioned to Charlie during his sudden interview the other week.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:38 pm

"8 Months huh? That's rather long to be away, that's gonna be some ring rust you need to get out your system." Ryan said, eyes a little wide to express his surprise.

"Yeah I wrestle in both Friction and Tension, although in Friction you could say I'm the representative of our group. I fly high as well, with a bit of submission skill thrown in to make sure my foes stay down. I like to wrestle in Tension, even though my old man doesn't like me playing with boys." Lucy giggled out.

"Really people mention me? Well John Mitchel is one of the best wrestlers I've seen, and I hear he's a good man too. Johnny, heard a bit about him. Pals with one of my pals called Ninjette. Can't forget the others like Armando Rodriguez and Clyde Gastin. Although I tend to get a mixed response from people, so I could be considered the John Cena if you will. As in it's either love em or hate em." Mr Knight said with a laugh.

Lucy would then sit down again and say "So....been alright in AFW then? Made any friends or enemies?"

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:32 pm

"Yeah man, some Patty chick who does impromptu interviews mentioned ya." Charlie said. "I have a match set up with that dude Army, so it'll be a fun return to the ring I think."

"Thats cool Lucy, I am kinda a power and slam girl myself." Alaina said to Lucy with a smile. "I' did have one Tension matchup though against some snobby loser Daisuke Takeuchi. I had to show him whose boss. I've made a couple friends an enemies along the way, and working on improving my record." Alaina continued to say to the smaller woman.

"At least if people love you or hate you they know you dude. I'm a total unknown, but I am hoping a nice little aerial display changes all that." Charlie stated with a grin before continuing. "I mean win or lose the last thing I want to do is be boring. These peeps paid for a show so I gotta make sure they like what they see."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Upon hearing of the name Daisuke Takeuchi Lucy shot up and said "You know speaking of that git, he and his Sister went up against the pair of us didn't they Ryan."

"Oh yes, I will admit I did underestimate Ami somewhat. But in the end we proved the power of the United Kingdom Elite, that's our faction if you will. We've teamed up with an affable chap by the name of John Carnaby, artist on the side. And we shall conquer Tension under the Union Jack!" Ryan shouted with a wave of his hand, flair for the dramatic.

"That said though, we should have a match against Army and Carmen sometime bro. Once we've made those Valkyries choke on their own fumes." Lucy said turning to Ryan.

"Ummmmm, I think Army would probably knock you back into the middle ages. No offense Sis. And yeah, Charlie just to give you a warning. This might go for you too Alaina, the reason those bikers are hounding me and my team. It's cause they were hired by someone. He calls himself my nemesis, Russian guy by the name Damus Kirenko. Load of black hair and looks like he's never seen the sun, he's bad news. If he's nice then you have something he wants, thought you should know." Ryan said with a serious look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:28 am

Alaina chuckled at the thought of a younger female version of Daisuke. "If Ami is like Daisuke at all I'd love to pound her into the mat." Alaina already beat Daisuke, so she had no reason to think that Ami would be any tougher. "Five minutes with Ami and she'd tap."

"Huh.. thanks for the heads up but, speaking for myself, I am pretty much an unknown but we'll keep a lookout for that guy." Charlie said to Ryan. "I doubt someone like me has anything that anyone like him would really want."

"What about L.C? He could be a dog napper?" Alaina said with a shrug. "I'm in the same boat as Charlie though, I don't have much that a jerk like him would be after but thanks for the tip." She added. Alaina did have a bit of a fanbase growing, but they were more from her looks than her ability which bugged her to no end. She wanted to get on a hot streak and show them all that she had actual in-ring skills.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next