by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Zero Vs ????? ((Shizuka)) (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Zero Vs ?????  ((Shizuka)) (complete) Empty Zero Vs ????? ((Shizuka)) (complete)

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:48 pm

IN THE GYM

the night before Zero had gotten a challenge forms someone on his cell... being one not to turn down ANY challenge... he came to the gym alone at the time of the challenge. wearing his wrestling gear and carrying his bag... he walked to the ring and puts his bag down out side the ring.. as the gym was dark but with one light shining down on the ring.....

he stood out side the ring and looked into the ring for a moment.. he lowed his head "This is the path I walk... to battle, to get stronger, to prove myself.. this is the path I walk alone..." it was like a little pray he always did before any match...

he heads up into the ring and looks around... no one was there... he walked to the center of the ring and sat down on his knees.. his head down as he waits for who ever who challenged him....to show up
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Zero Vs ?????  ((Shizuka)) (complete) Empty Re: Zero Vs ????? ((Shizuka))

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:13 am

"I'm sorry I'm late!" a girl's voice called out. If Zero looked, he would see a girl running towards him. As she stopped before him to recover her breath, he would see that this girl wore the unmistakable black-and-white costume of a referee.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting..." She wiped long strands of dark hair from her face and looked up at him with a sheepish expression. Her amethyst eyes shone in the light. "I'm Ryuzu Rena, the referee assigned to your match with Tsuzaki Shizuka." She extended her hand to him. "I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Hero," she greeted, mistranslating his name.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:25 am

he slowly got up and bowed to Ryuzu.. "no worry... at list I didn't get stood up...and Maddam Rena... I'm no hero just a Zero.." he moved to a contern and lowerd his head... he at list now knows who is oppent is and hoped she was as cute as the ref.... "O miss Rena win or lose this night... I have something for you and my oppent, but I'll give them out after the match and for a smile.."
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:47 am

"Why, thank you, Mr. Ero." Rena beamed. She still didn't get his name right. But she moved towards Zero until she stood just a step away from his face, so that he could witness the full force of her striking facial appearance. "I look forward to seeing what you have in store for me. I'm sure it will be... wonderful..."

"Wait!" Another girl appeared, also in a dead run for the ring. This frantic newcomer had short brown hair and eyeglasses. She also wore a referee uniform. "Pause the match until I get there!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:06 pm

his face when red as he she was so close... but when an other girl in a ref's out fit comes to the ring "okay I'm lost? who am I wrestling or is this going to be a two on one match with 2 beautiful women?"

he rubs his head and looks at the new girl "the match hasn't started... and I'm getting a funny feeling I'm being joked with" he shook his head and then sat down ageist the corner"just let me know when my opponent or opponents show up" he looks down
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:24 pm

The newcomer braked herself so hard and fast that she almost stumbled. She had seen Zero's companion, knew she was too late. "Zero-kun!" she yelled in alarm. "Look out! She's not a referee! She's your opponent!"

The ref girl in the ring with Zero, who had introduced herself as Ryuzu Rena, broke into a vicious grin. She suddenly kicked Zero in the jaw while he was seated and completely open to attack. "Surprise!" snarled the dark-haired faker.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 pm

his hands cam up when her foot came at his face, and it looked like she hand kicked him, tho his hands were on her foot and her foot was against his face but with out the force.."nice" he moved his leg to kick her other leg out as he pulled her leg that he held over his shoulder. so she'd fall on him and head butts her hard in the face.... pushing her away he starts to get up

"well again win or lose I do have something for both you and the ref... " he smiled as he stood up and looked down at her... he was trying to be as nice as he could tho he wanted to hurt her bad... "so shall we do this fare..if you were that scared to face me fare you know the rules have not been set.. so I don't know what kind of match it is??"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:49 am

The newcomer exclaimed upon seeing the kick connect-

"Teme!"

-but sighed in relief when she saw the blow stopped.

The fake ref girl was swept off her feet without ceremony. But she agilely dodged Zero's follow-up headbutt and yanked her foot free of his hands before scurrying out of his range with a hiss of rage.

The new ref- the real one- raced into the ring. She put herself squarely between Zero and his opponent. "Sorry I was late," she apologized to Zero with a bow. "I'm Ryuzu Rena." She pointed to the fake ref. "She's Tsuzaki Shizuka, your opponent. You will have a standard match, won by a single fall through pin, submission or knockout."

Rena now glared at Shizuka. "Now take that uniform off," she ordered, "Or I'll disqualify you!"

Shizuka's face schooled itself from snarl to sneer in a flash. "Hmph," she spat. But she complied, pulling off the shirt-

"And don't you think of ripping it!" Rena added sternly.

"You wish." But Shizuka stepped out of the skirt without incident. She tossed the skirt on top of the shirt, was now clad only in her swimsuit uniform. "There," she muttered.

Rena nodded tensely. "Okay. You can start the match now!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 am

zero laughed a little and looked at the two "So Shizuka, dose this mean that little flirty was fake?" he looked her over and shook his head thinking she had a nice body'...

as he moved toward the center of the ring he was ready for her....

"So ready give up, or do you wish realy for this hard fight?" his muscles flexed hard as he stared Shizuka right in the eyes....
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Shizuka sneered. "Die," was the only thing she confided to Zero. She stalked forward to kick him again, but was only feinting, instead aiming a stomp at Zero's nearest toes.

Rena meanwhile was looking about the ring. I don't see Shizuka's sword... it's probably hidden somewhere nearby... I'll have to keep a lookout for it...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Zero Vs ?????  ((Shizuka)) (complete) Empty Re: Zero Vs ????? ((Shizuka)) (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next